OT: Who else is going thru or just finished finals at school?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by mapleleaf, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

Theres a difference between midterms/tests and finals buddy.

theres a reason its called "FINALS"
    test
  2. knamelis

knamelis New Member

I graduated with a degree in Communications (focusing on linguistics) and Multimedia at McMaster university. I did a yearlong web development contract for the government that I was grossly underqualified for, but it paid over 60 000$ after taxes so I stuck it out. That ended in april... at which point I started the jobhunt. Just to ensure some weird stalker doesn't e-mail my new boss and say that I'm a kiddie rapist or something (weirder things have been done by 'fans' before)... I'm not gonna publicly state the company name... but I'm now doing an entry level Project Management position for a top 10 marketing company (they call it a 'producer' position). If you care where... e-mail me at jkarsemeyer@gmail.com.

whats your degree in maple?
    test
  3. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

I just finished up Mid-terms completely (PHL teachers are slow as fuck) and now I have finals in 2 weeks. My new job is two days a week of 10-12 hour graveyard shifts so that's been fucking with me but I enjoy the cash.

After this term I'm a senior at PSU but I'll be there another 2 years (Just turned 20, but I did full IB and some college in HS so I came in ahead).
    test
  4. reznick

reznick New Member

I was doing business administration at depaul then I was like fuck these pie ass faggots, so I started columbia this summer for film production. Now its legit....
    test
  5. Shelltoe

Shelltoe album full of felony raps

finished finals a week ago, already back in summer classes tho. 1 more semester's worth of major classes and a semester abroad and i'm done! entrepreneurship/business administration degree from st thomas university. math and physics minors from transfer credits. considering grad school, i dunno.
    test
  6. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

thats dope, imma hit you up soon on the email tip, for now i gotta burn through these papers real quick
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

leaf im me, you know how i do...........

for those graduating highschool, stay working hard if you are going to college.........its 1000000 times easier to get distracted or justify not doing work when you should........best thing to do is impress the hell outta a teacher, or all of your teachers......they are the ones who can help you with more than you know
    test
  8. xzionelx

xzionelx New Member

Yess Maroons stand up
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. coldcat206

coldcat206 The North West

I been done for about 3 years now! haha....but yo I agree with everything Knamelis wrote...

I used to put all my info on flash cards and take them shits with me everywhere...mall...party...club...barbershop....park...etc...you get the point anywhere i went i had my shit with me and just looked at them and tested myself randomly through out the days....The info became second nature after looking at it so much and not being in a stressed out mind state sitting at a desk or in a library.

I graduated with a Comm degree too Knamelis, but i also have a marketing degree as well....Maple holla at me....

company i work for handles tons of marketing etc for microsoft products.

oh and dont forget Distant Relative!
    test
  10. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

I teach AP world history. I think I challenge my high schoolers more than I was ever challenged in college during the first few years.

College is some of the best years of your life enjoy them.
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

is anyone looking for a date for the kotd meet n greet?
    test
  12. HamHockDaHustla

HamHockDaHustla hand rock ta customas

^no dates jus goonsquad we're taking dating when we get there^^
    test
  13. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

you teach highschool and you're screen name is jizznips?

can i know what H.S. you work at so i know not to send me kids to?
    test
  14. KAP KALLOUS

KAP KALLOUS New Member

I'm in my last semester of College right now, and I can't fucking wait to be done with this bureaucratic bullshit...that is all
    test
  15. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

bwahahaha

"mr. jizznips, what chapters is the third test going to be on????"

btw i took AP world history back in highschool..think i ended up with a 4 on the AP exam i remember the test being pretty hard
    test
  16. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

was your teacher Mr Jizznips?
    test
  17. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

I finished finals about a week and a half ago. And now I got summer classes coming up. My brain still feels a little fried, but gotta keep goin.
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ap tests sucked, but the courses were a breeze.........kab where you go to school
    test
  19. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

I'm a good teacher. And I have a sense of humor.
    test
  20. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

just fuckin with ya homie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.