OT: Whats the bud like in your part of the world right now

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MCPamflit, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

oh

i thought curing was just trimming the leaves lol
    test
  2. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

id say drying out is the main thing wen it comes to growing weed....certain times ppl will say they got that stinky but wen u chek it out its wet and shit and ugta dry it out yourself wich is'nt gud especially wen u jus buyng a draw...
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

haha its all good bruv we all make mistakes init!!! I saw this thing where dude put his shit away to cure for like 3 or 4 months lol bout the same amount of time it takes to grow hahaha

See thing is patience.....coz once its grown you wanna smoke it straight away or as soon as its dried...but waiting makes all the difference!!!

Yo Swaggatron!! I be smoking in the Grasshopper and the Dampkring....actually the first one I ever went in was the dampkring and that shit had some FIRE in it lol

Jack Herer my fav weed ever tho...walking round the red light district fucked out my head was an experience I wont remember lol

PEACE
    test
  4. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

honestly if i had the patience id let every oz i buy cure for an extra 4 months.. i had a batch i was curing from my last grow that i had misplaced and when i finally found the jar it was the smoothest shit id ever had in my life..

also, im sure this is too advanced for most of yall but you can water cure too, as well as sweat cure, i dont like water curing much but the sweat cure is great, after like 3 days weed is the same as if you air cured it for a month.

jack herer is bomb, we get that strain pretty frequently.. i want some master chocoloupe that was the stankiest.
    test
  5. SiFu

chocolope?? wasnt that a CC winner recently??

I've seen those curing 'machines' they have dunno how well they work tho...everytime I've grown I've fucked it up by giving it too much nutes lol I was only growing some of those LRxAK47 autoflowering feminized....shits only grow a lil height and your supposed to get about a zip or so out of each plant....full cycle from seed is like 8-10weeks...you aint gotta fuck with the lighting just keep it on 18/6 or something...I was using these LEDS and some floros init worked pretty good cheap set up too

PEACE
    test
  6. Chrismoke

thats sick id love some of them autoflowering jammys in a growbox. AKxLR? whats the LR?

I never heard of a curing machine before, wonder how that works.. I probably wouldn't fuck with it, curing is like the most delicate step, fucking up the yield of your entire grow would make me wanna kill someone.

I've grown with fluoros and CFLs before I got my hps, only really use them for supplementary lighting now..

also, flushing is probably 2nd most important thing after curing, get all the chemicals out of the plant before you pick it.

chocolope had a crazy smell to it, no clue if its a cc winner, it was definitely chocolatey and melony tho. I need to get to cali :(
    test
  7. SiFu

yea LR is lowryder....they grow like 20inches or something really short lol I just had em in the bathroom cupboard init

its not exactly a 'machine' just some box you plug in that filters the airflow and you can specify the amount of water you leave in the buds (80% - 90% or whatever) before you start curing...lol oh yea that was it it was just a dryer not curer lol my bad

PEACE
    test
  8. Chrismoke

if you have a spare humidor sitting around, those are great to cure bud in, just dry it out and make sure you check it after a day until you get the box to like 65% humidity. Really good for storing long term.

Never heard of that drying box but yeah..

low riders always sounded nice to use in a SOG, i never really grew any name brand seeds though, just stuff ive saved up from finding like 1 seed in an oz of headies..

and its true, i've grown beasters seeds, ive grown midi seeds, you can get some amazing bud from seeds you got out of shitty bud. The fancy genetics are great but alot of the quality comes from how you do your thing, not where the seeds came from.
    test
  9. infinate1

infinate1 New Member

I'm from Milwaukee and you can pretty much always find the headies. Best strain I've honestly had in the last year is G-13. I know that shit is not that rare or special but honestly it's just so much stronger than a lot of the other really good tasting shit like Trainwreck, Afgani goo, Sour diesel, etc. I really do love the taste of sour diesel though it's probably my favorite tasting shit. We're pretty much consistently getting shit from Cali now because apparently people hire chicks to drive rental cars to go pick it up, shit's big business these days. We don't even have the times where it's beasters for 3 months anymore, shit stopped happening 2 years ago.

I usually by a half at a time for somewhere between 190-210 depending on the strain. Shit's decent especially because I got 2 people who I always sell 8ths to for 60 (I am not a dealer these are just acquaintances of mine). So I usually end up gettin a quarter for 70-80 bucks which is more than straight.
    test
  10. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

i used to get quaps for 800 in philly of some bomb dank. half's for 1450. those days are long gone. and yes quaps if a philly thing... u should hear all the wierd phone slangs in philly that are used for buyin drugs. shit is crazy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.