OT: Whats the bud like in your part of the world right now

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MCPamflit, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. street ADOD

street ADOD Man-Boobs

The bud here is very expensive right now... The new standard price is 15€/g, which is 5 euro more than a few years back. Most of the weed is grown indoors, its often very good quality, grown in best conditions, with seeds ordered from the NL and all... so that's cool... i do envy almost every other countrys weed culture..

but sometimes all you can get your hands on is some soapy stone-hard hasch wich sucks balls.
    test
  2. DJSe7en403

DJSe7en403 New Member

Calgary, Canada.
    Allot of what we get is straight from the coast, I stick to Kush usually. Seems to come in frequent, it's hard finding eastern strains Imo. I'd kill for some Diesel, word. But yeah; No complaints with the green situation here.
    test
  3. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

[​IMG]

called G79, hit me up if you need that fire, 85 a gram, limited time only
    test
  4. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Allt jag hör är bla bla bla............
    test
  5. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

How the fuck do you google something thats not boxed bagged and labelled. Shit, the Jack Daniels you get down the pub is probably the cheap shit funelled in.

As I say, every fucker round here has either 'cheese' or 'dutchie'. Or its shit. I think Englands mainly of the opinion that when it comes to well grown, potent bud, but just give it all a nickname cause we don't have the space or weather to grow consistanly available strands of the same quality. Alot are grown in +big houses that generate a crop then get shut down
    test
  6. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

I have never heard anyone in North America call weed "cheese." Names are interesting as they are somtimes accurate...and if not, they are good identifiers if/when you have a bunch of different strains around.
    test
  7. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Haha, selling .3's. He used to meet people or let pople come to his house, on the regular, to buy a .3, for sev bucks, and he'd be given a ten and have to fumble for change, or given some change and then put it in a big bag he takes to the bank

Does he really do that Jaze? Really?
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ this might be a true ass statement.

west coast muhfuckas grow their shit waaaay better than any south florida nigga i know. a bag of buds will be covered in dark ass purple...

...and not get me high at all.

west coast and canada > everyone except amsterdam when it comes to weed.

florida can hold its own, though. winter time is when we usually get our best crops.
    test
  9. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

bahaha that shit MisterE posted looks like some mid grade ses real talk

man the bud here in TOronto is BOOOOOM son, anyone that's coming down from Cali or wherever this weekend if you need that I got the link, light green, crystalized to the hills and tastes as skunky as it smells, all for 30 bucks a half quarter
    test
  10. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

we lace our blunt with codeine cause we don't give a fuck.

Don't lump shitty ass Louisiana weed in with ATX nugs....
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Because Cheese is a skunk no.1 phenotype if Im not mistaken....like first you get strains 'skunk no.1' but in a batch of seeds you might get a bunch of different phenotype....such as cheese, which was a rare as fuck phenotype that made the weed smell 'cheesy' hence the name cheese....they kept it as a mom and made clones (hence clone only) meaning you couldnt get seeds for it...in order to get seeds for it they either have to hermy a clone (which would produce many hermied offspring not good when you buy seeds and they hermy on you) or they would have to cross it with something else which means it would have a bunch of phenotypes yet again and may not be the same as the mom.....

So thats why I doubt its the real cheese.....coz that shit was hella rare and until 2yrs ago when I started seeing seeds for sale the shit was too hard to get only being passed around those deep in the comunity....so now there's seeds, it aint the original cheese, just some variation of it....

And just coz you get some seeds and grow it dont mean its gonnabe top quality...the way shits grown makes a HUGE difference to quality so I'd take some average strain from a great grower than some super strain from a shit grower....namean!?!?

PEACE
    test
  12. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

over here it's as good as it's alwayz been, nothing fucking with that Amnezia Haze, come to Amsterdam or Rotterdam and get high like you've never been..

I smoked weed all over the world but aint no blaze like home..
    test
  13. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

This is so true. My friend told me he grew weed from a seed he got in mexican brick weed and it was headies and my other friend was getting outdoor purples that were decent but were only mid level buds (despite the strain being great). You can get schwagg from the best seeds in the world and you can nget good weed from schwagg seeds if you do it right.
    test
  14. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

they have cheese all around LA, pretty good sativa strain. Kinda off putting - the title and the smell, but it tastes sweet and gets you fucked up.
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ preeeeach. i have smoke mids that got me floatin' outside of my car while i'm driving.

and i've smoked high grade shit that had me be like, "i want my fuckin' money back..."

it's like 20% of the strain's genetics and 80% on how the person grows it. if they cure it too early, if they cure it improperly, how much light each plant gets per day, etc., etc.

i want to smoke with so many people on here, haha.
    test
  16. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Obvious ur being sarcastic cos that looks like the worse weed eva......and on the pic it says it malaaysian weed....It looks like this nasty shit ppl were gettin from this big field full of it....ppl were tryna sell it and allsorts there were hardly ay buds wat so eva we was throwin it outta the flats windows lol...it was nasty as fuck i never tried it...im sure it was hemp and was being grown by some company who make hemp products
    test
  17. WarrenPeaceMN

WarrenPeaceMN New Member

^weed groupie. Hah.

Damn this threads like an encyloweedia britanica though.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

^the curing doesnt have much do with it homie, that's just cosmetic appeal....curing is clipping of leaves to expose more of the inner crystals and "bud".....ive had bud that wasnt cured at all and had tons of leaves on it, and while the leaves have less potency and add extra weight, the bud is still fire

the seed is half the battle, if you pick seeds out of a dirt/shwag/mex bag and have Jack Herer grow em, they aint gonna be g-13......it takes good seeds in a good growers hands to yield a good amount of good shit
    test
  19. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

rofl that picture looks like some stringy shit..

graff werent they selling autofeminized cheese for a while im pretty sure ive seen that years ago could be wrong though..

and yeah.. i get pretty high grade mids that get me fucking loopy.. yet most beasters i see around here costs more and doesn't get me nearly as high..

also..

curing is like.. 60% of whether the weeds gonna be good or not.. the most important step by far.

curing is not just clipping leaves.. it's drying the weed very slowly to let the moisture evaporate, it lets the chlorophyll dissipate and the thc gets more potent.. most of the shit you get that looks dope but barely gets you high hasnt been cured at all usually. It's definitely the most important step...

God I wanna move somewhere where I can grow again..legally.. thatd be so nice.
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

WOW nobody get their weed advice from this guy lol

Curing is like letting wine or 'cheese' (lol) mature...it makes a complete difference to flavour and strength....drying it out is very important for it to smoke right.....man like homie said curing is important if you dont do it right you'll fuck up the weed you just spent 3months growing lol

Yea them feminized seeds is what Im talking aabout.....just coz they say its cheese doesnt mean its the actual Cheese....namean???

Where's Toker when you need him lol

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.