OT: Whats the bud like in your part of the world right now

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MCPamflit, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

is it rare to get weed with no seeds where youre from? thats fuckin whack. i even got weed in mexico with no seeds.
    test
  2. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

i donno its not rare if youre buying heads or 20 bags, i pick up mids in bulk and there are usually seeds in mids.. this shit is actually good though so i dont care tbh. I've smoked every kind of weed there is over the years and this shit is good for the price and im poor atm.
    test
  3. battlesource

battlesource AKA Plosiv

Lmao was totally thinking that.

'We get all types in here and our bags are bigger than everyone elses'.

Right..
    test
  4. Chrismoke

oh yeah and what im currently smokin out of, just got one of these, mines orange and purple tho

[​IMG]
    test
  5. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

sounds like u smokin that German-town-Brown homie, haha...

nah foreal tho, i got an ex girl that lives in Philly, i couldnt believe it when she told me headies goes for 350 out there. at the time i was getting kush for like 700/qp ... made me wanna start up a cartel haha .... but now the kush is overpriced here too

and yo, i always thought it was funny that ya'll call QP's "quaps" in PA... is that just a PA thing? cuz everywhere else i been its a QP.

Anyway,... the treez out here alwayz nice. the best indica hybrid i had recently was a White Shark/Kush cross.... skunky and potent.. the best sativa cross i had lately gotta be the Lambsbread/Collie bud. all localy grown.

Hawaii Big Island got nice treez too, i stayed out there for a couple months in '06 and it was stricly tripleA's, never dissapointed once, even though shit was ridiculously overpriced.
    test
  6. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

More boarders it crosses/further it travels, the more hands touch it. The more hands touch it the less potent and more expensive it becomes. It can be hard to find above ~120 BP for under $70-80 ffs.
    Mush should be DIRT cheap everywhere, no excuse but sadly not always so.
    You can find grams of pure mdma in Scotia for like $35 which IS super cheap.
    Due to free health care Liquor/Smokes are expensive as a motherfucker here.

What kinda prices for LSD in San Fran these days? I think you could get fucking vials for under 100$ at some points.
    test
  7. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

Most of the best buds on the west coast are indoor anyway. There is no reason that people in the south east can't set up the same exact grow ops that they can in cali.
    test
  8. bobbylight

"quap" is used in the NYC area as well. You know what is weird about canada is calling an eigth a half quarter...what the fuck is a half quarter anyway? Simplify the fucking fractions...you would never write 1/2 1/4, you would write 1/8
    test
  9. Bartone

Bartone New Member

Thats CRAZY you posted this cuz the pipe I just got looks mad similar

[​IMG]

Bubblers are the shit bro, besides blunts it's my favourite way to blaze.
    test
  10. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

half of a quarter?
    i haven't blazed in like 2 years but when i went down to nyc to visit an old friend, the bud was shit and it was more expensive for less (i heard 'dimes' were .7 of a gram for $10 instead of 1 gram for $10 which is what i'm used to). we got a quarter of 'purple haze' and it wasn't like the 'purple haze' we got in canada occasionally. she even knew this person for a long ass time from college and she got seeds in her bud.

obviously if you've got connections or know people then quality and hookups are there but i'm just a nerd so it's not like i ever had a hood pass to get some dank or something.
    test
  11. bobbylight

Obviously it is half of a quarter. I am just saying it is stupid to call it that instead of calling it an eigth. It would be the same thing as calling a quarter ounce half of a half or a "half half." Same thing.

Also, to be honest, in NYC if you are getting top grade weed it is more like .7-.8 for 20 bucks, not 10.
    test
  12. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

Lemme tell u, ppl sell all sorts of quantities. u gotta just know the right peeps over here. i know somebody who sells 7 dollar .3 bags of chron.

those post nicks were like 4 blunts in the 1999-2002 range. now they're 2 easy. all reggie noble. if u got them hood connects u can do 8ths, q's, halfs etc
    test
  13. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

test
  14. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

ok. true. and i might be wrong, but i think that "half quarter" slang is just in Ontario... cuz they say eighth in BC, on the Westcoast and in Alberta too. so it aint Canada as a whole. but still, quap just sound funny
    test
  15. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

yeah i have friends in vancouver and they say eighth. it's an ontario thing.
    test
  16. Chrismoke

That's a sick bubbler Bartone, mine hits pretty dopely as well. Whatd you pay for that

and yeah I'm from NYC and I say quap, and I call ounces Z's which people here find weird. NYC heads prices is like 20 for a .7, .8, same as here if you buy off most of the college kids.

and my shit aint no brown if I had a camera id take a pic, its green as fuck, like a half step below beasters.. its some nice shit. what I pay is like miracle cheap around here.

I can get crazy shit too but you gotta pay.. I smoke way too much to be able to afford 4 a zip on the regular haha. but props to you if you do so.

never heard half quarter before, weird
    test
  17. bobbylight

I was always a quality over quantity many myself. I guess it depends how you are smoking it though. If you are smoking blunts it would probably be worth your while to just get cheaper stuff if you are on a budget. If you are smoking bong hits by yourself, you can get high off of like .05 grams of quality if you take it all in one hit and hold it in for as long as you can.
    test
  18. Chrismoke

yeah this is all i could get at the moment sometimes its nice to be able to roll some giant blunts, when good shit comes through I'd rather have that obviously.. Also I live in the middle of the woods so its kind of easier to pick up a lot at once than have to drive a half hour for a dub sack.. anyway it doesnt matter im high as fuck and i feel pretty damn good. What are you blazin now..
    test
  19. Dusteybowls420

Dusteybowls420 New Member

Why i been smoking GC and hazes atm :p Strawberry disel from purple elephant in san jose is insane :p google it :p
    test
  20. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

right, but what stops me from telling you i have shit when its not actually what i say it is? i just think its lame..its a good way for ppl to talk up there shit, which i get enough of anyway.. all im sayin is I will be the judge on if its bomb haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.