OT: Whats the bud like in your part of the world right now

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MCPamflit, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Its a bit hit and miss where I am in Watford, England. Up till xmas there really was fuck all good, real shit, but the last 6 month everythings been dubbed either cheese if its smelly or dutchy if its potent. This is right now, on the day to day where I am, it looks the part, smells the part, near perfect but it don't get me that amsterdam level of lean.

Don't like bare cali heads pipe up with how amazing your weed is, I wanna get an honest concencus from genuine smokers around the world
    test
  2. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Around the world pretty much means any country theres a battle league in and sweden
    test
  3. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

My opinion is that no matter where you are (for the most part at least) there is always top quality weed if you know where to look. You might have to pay for it though. In the NYC area ounces of top quality weed can be like 450 an ounce but in the toronto area you aren't going to be paying more than 250 for that.
    test
  4. Pinky'X

Pinky'X New Member

yup....cheese in south london at the moment...

got some sick critical mass recently..

dutch is standard shit...

the china is shit...burns horribly and doesn't do much
    test
  5. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Around here-Atlanta Georgia is mostly heady bud which all costs like 20$ a g, grossly over priced- but good bud
    test
  6. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

I know what the facts say but, having grown up in a smallish city I know where all the weed comes from. I know you can get top quality stuff in lots of places, I want to know what the skunk your gettings like. Surely you don't all live in cali or new york. Surely you don't all know someone who gets a constant supply of the best stuff going

And if they do what its like, generally.

I smoke bare weed, weed that people say is good, But the 'good stuff', to me aint good enough

Okay, through in weights/prices
    Here, now, today, a bag is 20 pound and its 2 grams, maybe 2.2, probably 1.9
    test
  7. bobbylight

My friend was telling me in london everyone sells short bags...like 1/8ths are ALWAYS 3.2 or 3.3 at the most. I never understood why someone didn't start selling actual eigths and steal everyone's business. Then again he was just out of high school when he told me this, and it was a few years ago, so it could have just been that he didn't have good connections.

As for me, now, I don't smoke anymore. I was in the toronto area not too long ago smoking top quality buds that would be considered good weed in top quality coffee shops in amsterdam or medical dispensaries in Cali. Shit was like 40 an eigth, which is pricey for the area, but it was well worth it.
    test
  8. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Thats way fucking cheap where i am
    test
  9. bobbylight

Yeah, well canada is known for their cheap weed. Weed, mushrooms, E, K, are all super cheap in canada. Apparently coke is more expensive, but I don't fuck with it. Liquor is about twice as much as it is in America though.
    test
  10. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

it used 2 be 3.5 4 25 pound, 130 ounce

but its all relative, won't do the whole scale of inflation but an ounce of good bud where I'm from is between 180 and 240 pound meaning smaller eighths (called draws now)
    test
  11. bobbylight

I just don't understand it...an eigth should be an eigth and only the price should change. No matter where you go an eigth should be 3.5...if the prices of ounces go up, the prices of eigths should go up, not the weight of it going down.
    test
  12. Bartone

Bartone New Member

Usually my area has alot of mediocre weed but sugar shack, purple kush and green crack are all thats going around right now, wierd.
    test
  13. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

in chicago right now there was some wack shit floating around called "grape"...but right now i got "Sweet tooth" and "Strawberry cough" which are both delicious but are absolutely nothing compared to the sativa i got out on Cali when i went to M.O.B...That medical grade shit is fucking amazing
    test
  14. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

We get shit in from everywhere around here and Apprantly compared to other placed our bags are bigger and cheaper
    test
  15. Paraglox

Paraglox New Member

you know this herb dont smoke weed
    test
  16. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Its called a draw, you buy a draw, an eighth hasn't been seen since, I wreckon, about 2000.

Its about the divisable numbers. Twenty pounds is easy enough to get. Its the way it is, the dealer works out how many 20's he needs, how much he's takimg himself and then devides the 28 grams of an ounce into that. So if you pay 200 pounds, you need to sell ten. But you want to get something out of it So you make 12,13,14 and keep the extra.

Unless he's a close, good natured friend you only get 20 pounds worth, not 10, not 35.

You give him 20 he gives u a single big bud in a burnt sainsburys bag
    test
  17. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Shouldn't someone have made a dry snitching comment by now?

I get some standard kush from a dude I've been picking off for like almost two years now. Sometimes he has White Rhino but not too often. I buy in half's and I pay a bill per.

More interesting question than strains weight and prices is what y'all are smoking I think. I got into Backwoods for a while but I'm back to Phillies lately, chocolate and grape. My buddy sent me a bamboo pipe from Laos that I've been hitting when it's a quick smoke too, that shit is beautiful.
    test
  18. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

edit: were you given those names from the grower cause i tend to not listen to names round here. Dunno what your kneck of the woods like
    test
  19. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

A. You're Right I'm Not? I'm trying to get a job so i stopped
    B. You don't have to smoke weed to know about
    C. So if you don't smoke weed you're an HErb?
    D. I could Out smoke of Of the People on this Boards. fuck out my face fool.
    test
  20. HateRec

HateRec Sepitown

this'll sound bias but out of everywhere i've lived NW is the most consistent with quality. Almost errywhere i been down south'll get you bigger bags but the quality aint there. Its why ya'll lace ya blunts wit codene.

haha i bought an 1/8 in louisiana an dude gave me a 1/4 worth.

i did not get high
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.