OT: What do u do at work when ur bored?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by roc55555, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

i browse these forums a lot. only a couple websites are blocked here like myspace and whatnot

i also go on gmail chat and twitter a fair amount
    test
  2. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

The shit that kills me is that all the physical therapists are all in shape and mad fit cuz they are always around gym equipment with their patients at some point, and therefore most usually workout. I hate it when we all go out for happy hr, cuz they all act like sluts when they get drunk. Shit is sexually frustrating. At least I can take it out on my girl! lol.
    test
  3. mcinty26

mcinty26 New Member

i work on the lake, pass the time by dropping huge weights on fish.. catching fish in nets and hiding them.. making catapults, shits like being paid to be a six year old again... got rockband on the iphone its pretty sweet

if ur work has security cameras, you can stream them on iphone so supervisors cant sneak up..
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

RM is what I do at work pretty much.. that's where most of my posts are made.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Well wen im bored at my toilet cleaning job i just think how lame EG is and chuckle through the rest of the day
    test
  6. Oshea

Oshea Member

smoke weed in the yard, an try an hit a football at a post that is around 200 yards away, if ya nail it everyone whos playin has to cough up a bluey, noone ever realy nails it though 3 times in 7 years i have
    test
  7. roc55555

holy shit that is the funniest site I have ever been to in a long time. I had to stop reading cuz my throat was hurting from laughin so hard!

This site is the truth!
    test
  8. coldcat206

coldcat206 The North West

hahahahahahaha!!!! REAL TALK!.....dude you have to read them all...the recent ones he has up are just alright to me...cuz the people dont go back and forth with him as much....but it is def classic material!!!!!

gotta hit the archives on the site....
    test
  9. billing

billing Member

PMR for the win.
    test
  10. roc55555

ur right. the older posts are even more funny! goddamn!

Billing, wait till u start workin overnight, the night nurses usually tend to be younger and fresh out of school. I promise u that u'll see some cute ones! The daytime nurses are all older, have seniority. Most of them are busy clipping supermarket coupons and shit, lol.

Man alot of u guys got mad freedom at work. I could never smoke a blunt on the job without being fired or reported, lol. It doesn't help that I get piss-checked either.
    test
  11. JerseysOwn

JerseysOwn Smoke 40s & Drink Weed

lmaoo
    have no idea why you feel this way but.....you're not the only one bruh lol
    test
  12. JerseysOwn

JerseysOwn Smoke 40s & Drink Weed

here's a random site with a list of em.

http://www.proxysites.net/

shit has changed since I used to do it, so i would try it on someone else's comp at your job before your own lol

click on one of the site names and enter the url you wanna go to (like "www.***.com")
    test
  13. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Exactly what I am doing now come on here
    test
  14. roc55555

Shit doesn't work fam. They blocked ur link.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.