OT: What do u do at work when ur bored?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by roc55555, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Same here... I work frozen though, so I can hide away sometimes... at -22 degrees celsius.
    test
  2. coldcat206

coldcat206 The North West

Dontevenreply.com

you will laugh your ass off....

The just of the site is a guy that replys to ads on craigslist and and then goes off!!! it is hilarious...i suggest you read them all.......

he posts his entire email convos back and forth on the site...
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

fmylife.com is funny too
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

truelads.com has some funny stories....

PEACE
    test
  5. ShoppinCart

ShoppinCart New Member

I'm in the midst of doing it right now. I WISH there were food courts around here. Sifu you are on point with your 1 hour shits though, they kill my mornings like nothing. I just google random shit.
    test
  6. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

lemonparty.org is pretty fun...a lot of free games and cool videos
    test
  7. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

I mean usually i pull pranks on my co-workers when I have the time to plan something out, but by this time, they all know whenever something ain't right, rocky is probably up to some shit so they see it coming. Its not fun when they become immune to the pranks.

What are all these websites? I tried pasting some in but they got blocked.
    test
  8. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

thats the worst cool game ever
    test
  9. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

I'm usually bored at my job (now being a good example). A lot of the work I do is actually fairly interesting but I finish it too quickly and thus have nothing to do. I can surf any site I want but my desk is kinda exposed and I have no warning for when my supervisor is walking by. Haven't been caught yet though.

To kill time I usually go for like 10 coffee/water breaks a day (= more washroom breaks too!). I also take a smoke break like every hour (which sucks because I'm trying to cut back) and listen to my iPod which makes time go by quicker.
    test
  10. StayAwesome

StayAwesome Member

test
  11. Bartone

Bartone New Member

Open a can of coke in your cubicle and embrace the jealousy in the room of all the thirsty people who heard it.....
    test
  12. ShoppinCart

ShoppinCart New Member

LOL, this guys an asshole, and you have to do the "AHHHHHH" after the first sip.
    test
  13. b.h.d2k2

b.h.d2k2 Member

well....i work for an insurance company and im always in front of a cpu.....i got into battles around the time GT started...and i forgot which battle it was that rapmusic.com was mentioned....so when im bored or finished with my work...i come here....great fucking sight....

as far as something funny that happened....when dirtbagdan did the whole fatfat gapgap shit...i was at work listening to it on my headphones....i fuckin spit soda all over my dual monitors....my co-workers were lookin at me like i was crazy...lol
    test
  14. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

When I was doin the website copy writer thang I was on the gt chatroom alot. That and google news and im pretty much up to date on everything going on in the world.

Damn Organik smokin weed on the job.. hope you ain't operatin no heavy machinery lol.. I know we gonna hear some crazy forklift stories now.
    test
  15. roc55555

lmao!
    test
  16. SiFu

That wouldnt work here coz we got two fridges full of sodas you can help yourself to so if people is thirsty they can walk 2 seconds and get an ice cold soda, and we stock both coke and pepsi namean!!! lol

PEACE
    test
  17. roc55555

Man it sucks sometimes cuz I am engaged and shit, but we have some cute physical therapists that train here and walk around. It passes the time just talkin with them, but it makes me too frustrated that i'll never bang them, especially since we got a strict "No-fucking policy" where i work.
    test
  18. b.h.d2k2

b.h.d2k2 Member

word...lol..shit was embarassing....yo rocky i gotta introduce myself at the next gtec event fam!! you stay holding it down for NY...i gotta start coming thru and show my support....
    test
  19. SiFu

I hear THIS!!! lol lunch time is crazy as fuck all the legs and fine fitting lady suits walking around....Hmmmm....

PEACE
    test
  20. roc55555

of course fambo!

Everyone that posts on here should be open enough to come up to anyone to say hello. Even the battlers themselves are approachable, and always respect anyone that shows love. This whole battle movement at the end of the day is still a tight knit community, and to an extent, we all know each other in some shape or form.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.