OT: We got any salvia heads in here?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

yeah salvia is definitely like.. an exploration.. like.. to find that deeper mystical experience.. i definitely wouldnt say salvia should be used recreationally.. its not "fun" in that sense..

but if you want to develop your mutant powers and meet the magical salvia lady, go for it? Do you, heh
    test
  2. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Haha I meant it was worth it for me, it was my salvia lol.
    test
  3. C Murph

C Murph New Member

i had the flipping through pages sensation as well, but every page was a new, slightly different reality and i was the only constant through them all. like a really fucked up "Stay Tuned". as soon as i got a grasp on a world it would flip, almost reload, into another. eventually i found one i wanted to stay in and tried to hold on to that reality. when i woke up out of my trance i was holding a pool cue and the ac adapter to a WII. everyone was laughing.

i wouldnt even classify that as a hallucinogen. shit is too crazy and i cant believe it is legal and weed isnt. shit could be mad dangerous to people unfamiliar with hallucinogens.

I had a terrible retarded feeling for like 6 hours after too. not a party drug.
    test
  4. nomlallday

nomlallday New Member

ive done 40 extract numerous times, but since i cant bring weed on vacation i assume its chill to bring salvia (on a plane)?
    test
  5. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

i've never tripped on salvia and thought, "man i'm trippin hard" it's always more like "fuck i gotta figure out what the rules are in this alternate dimension so i can gtfo here." i'm completely ungrounded in reality.

first time was on 40x in a graveyard, no moon, black as hell. i black out and wake up and my friends are play-do clowns with bones stickin outta their heads. horrifying at thetime but afterward i was like 'FUCK YES'
    test
  6. Chrismoke

that almost makes sense.. so if you do salvia in a graveyard you might have like a happy trip with rainbows and candy and ice cream

i can see your reasoning too bad it didnt work
    test
  7. Flex Digits

Flex Digits New Member

that shit is trippy as fuck. Didnt like it personally. Mescaline kills the halucenegen game standard
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

..........what?
    test
  9. Chrismoke

you said you took that shit in a graveyard? or did i misunderstand and thats what you saw after you took it?

my point was its usually this horrible trip when you're all careful and in a good spot so my logic was oh well if you just do that shit in a graveyard maybe your trip will turn out awesome, like the reverse.. nevermind
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.