OT: We got any salvia heads in here?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I've done 20x a few times. It's alright. I much prefer shrooms or LSD though, the salvia trip is real quick and leaves you feeling pretty unfulfilled after.

Zooms are probably my favorite drug. Nice light visuals, not a big detriment on the body and if you get a good batch the euphoria effect can be just great.
    test
  2. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

visuals are not as intricate? I don't know. IMO I got as fucked up AS POSSIBLE on salvia. I don't think you can get any more fucked up than: you are in a completely new world and don't know why or how you got there...I thought the world was over and basically that I was dead. You are completely immersed in a world. It is basically a dream, or should I say a nightmare. The whole world is a visual so I don't know how you can get more intricate than that.
    test
  3. bobbylight

ehhh I wouldn't go that far. When I did it there was a spinning sensation, but the world that was spinning was not the real world I will tell you that much. Anyone that has done salvia might be reminded of these things:

legos, puzzle pieces, turning pages in a book, slot machines

These are things that I find common in salvia trips. Basically everything is kinda spinning and you are in a set place and can't move. And if you try to move, you get hit with things that are spinning past you (at least I did).
    test
  4. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

this shit is awesome. ive done it twice
    test
  5. bobbylight

So have any of you ever had a run in with lady salvia? Apparently there is a lady that many people see or hear when they do salvia that is named "lady salvia." I don't think I ever heard her or saw her, but I felt her presence and it was as if I was a child and she was my school teacher. It was weird to say the least.
    test
  6. bobbylight

lol, yes, sounds similar to what me and my friends experienced.
    test
  7. bobbylight

LOL...when I came out I was yelling "The WISHEPS (prouncned Y-sheps)...I think it meant couch.
    test
  8. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Haha turning pages describes my trip. Like fanning them out kinda.

And I've definitley heard people talk about a salvia lady. The similar experiences of different people is the trippiest thing about salvia to me.
    test
  9. Jimi Hillside

I had one buddy come out of it going "ABBA! ABBA!". Once he started making sense we found out all he could hear was abba songs for some reason. Such weird shit.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

fuck salvia
    test
  11. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

My friend tried salvia last weekend and we got him 40x, he just rolled on the ground for like 20 minutes laughing. When he came down he said he felt like he was being pulled to hell and couldn't scream for help. Thought it was pretty worth the 20$.
    test
  12. bobbylight

Here is another one for you. I turned into a like a red metal rod that I saw from a third person view (as in I was looking at this rod but I knew that rod was me) and there were an infinite amount of rods around and they were all racing towards an infinite metal wall that was in space. In the wall there was a specific place for every single rod and every rod was snapping right into place and when my rod was going fall into place (the hole it was supposed to go in was vertical) I turned my rod horizontal and as soon as it didn't fit it like smashed and I woke up.
    test
  13. Jimi Hillside

Hahahaha I definitley understand this better than I should be able to.
    test
  14. Fortune Tella89

Fortune Tella89 New Member

Sorry, im black sir
    test
  15. bobbylight

Odd. Do you know what "abba" means? It means "father" in Aramaic and it is what Jesus called God. It was not typical at all to call God "abba" at the time.
    test
  16. bobbylight

LOL...yeah 20 dollars for the feeling of being pulled to hell and not being able to scream. Sounds like a GREAT deal. :funny:
    test
  17. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

so jesus smoked salvia and heard abba songs, and confused abba for god.. and then when abba actually came into existence, thats why they were so popular

EUREKA!
    test
  18. Jimi Hillside

He definitley said he could hear Dancing Queen.
    test
  19. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

the universe makes perfect sense now. we DID it.
    test
  20. bobbylight

I feel that there was a theme of the salvia trips that I did...basically there was a force bigger than me and I was rebelling against it, and the more I did it the better I got a rebelling...and each time my rebellion worked, I would wake up earlier in the trip. Shit was weird. My friend told me that I should keep doing it and I might be able to hone salvia skills and be able to be some sort of crazy healer or something. Shamans in South America basically do shit like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.