OT: We got any salvia heads in here?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

this. i hated the feeling of being pushed to one side. uncomfortable as shit
    test
  2. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

test
  3. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

So if I walk to the left I'm spinning? Get the fuck outta here. And I have looked it up and smoked it myself many many times and have never felt that. I havent seen anyone else say that. Links or shut your fucking mouth.
    test
  4. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

someone above just fucking said it you fucking dumb ass

go smoke some real salvia and go merk yourself for being a fucking stupid ass
    test
  5. DocOctopus

PUSHED AND SPINNING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS FAGGOT. I could push you all day long and you'd never spin. Fucking faggot....shit.
    test
  6. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I felt like the room I was in turned into a 2-d yet 3-d image that split into slices I'll refer to as pages. I was one of those pages. All the pages slowly fell and were all panicking. It appeared to be a tear in the universe that revealed a bigger universe. Eventually the fall stopped. When I saw my friends I thought I was IN the bigger universe meeting my new life. About a minute later, with some explanation, I remembered smoking salvia.
    test
  7. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

[youtube]f30FTcQUlCQ[/youtube]

rofl this video is pretty true. it's very hard to move on salv.

edit: cant find a good copy this looks like someone put a webcam to a tv, sorry.
    test
  8. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

Which way does salvia gravity pull you? [Archive] - Edot forums

WOw you are a FUCKING QUEER, spinning and being sucked to the left generally come with the same territory and when youre tripping that hard how are you going to notice the differnce, fact is if you didnt experience any kind of sensation where you were being sucked or spinning in a certain direction IT WAS NOT SALVIA, WHAT ARE YOU? A FAGGOT YES?
    test
  9. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

You are fucking insane if you like salvia IMO. It is basically a self induced nightmare. That is the only thing you can compare it to...and I am very experienced with psychedelics and love them, but salvia is just horrible. It is dirty as fuck...one time I kinda went a bit crazy on mushrooms and smoked 3 bowls in a row of 25x while peaking on mushrooms. Let me just say that this saying is what I got out of it:

"its a vicious cycle" and "its all in your head"

I can't give you the exact definition of those right now, but I later realized when I said "its all in your head" it was because I basically came out of my mouth when I came out of the trip, as odd as that sounds.

To put salvia into perspective, one time when I did it and came out of it, I was trying to describe it to my friend and I said "when I was 12" and he was like "oh WHAT, you go back in time to your childhood" and I was like "no, when I was the number 12." THAT is how fucked up it is.
    test
  10. DocOctopus

You know what. I didnt start this thread to argue. So I'm done now.

Anyone try that purple haze salvia in ocean city back in the day? Shit was high quality for some boardwalk brand. Overpriced salvia is becoming a big problem tho. And deadbeat man you should try some 5x to get you back into it. Shouldnt let it kill the experience for you bud. One love.
    test
  11. Jimi Hillside

That whole ordeal was maybe 5 minutes. Then a day of being like "how the fuck do I put that into words?".
    test
  12. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

dont start shit if you cant finish it then bitch
    test
  13. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

LOL, you would have to do about 15 hits of acid to compare to the intensity of a salvia trip, though acid lasts literally about 100 times longer.
    test
  14. DocOctopus

Hahaha nice man. I once had a bad trip where i BECAME MY BOWL...man it was hot in there.
    test
  15. Kraynium

Kraynium New Member

I don't know if it's because I'm high or not, but I LOL'ed at this
    test
  16. DocOctopus

I just finished it by giving you the cold shoulder. So now you're goin on my ignore list. Peace. Oh and its not spinning. That was one forum you posted. You're retarded. Bye nig.
    test
  17. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

haha very similar experiences here, i also had no way of putting what i experienced into words, although the "pulling/getting sucked out of my body/wavepool" analogies are very close. Like, that's just the physical manifestation of it, or at least in terms of how it makes your body feel.. and i cant even really describe THAT. the mental aspects were just too much lol.
    test
  18. DocOctopus

Yeah it does get pretty crazy at times. But u just gotta hang on i guess.
    test
  19. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

ie i lost the arguement so now im ignoring you BAWWWWWWWWWWWW
    test
  20. Jimi Hillside

Also, when I was that 3d slice of image during my trip, I was falling to the left. Don't know about your left theories being true or not but that's interesting.

And LOL at the being the number 12. My one buddy said he was a line on a piece of paper. And then he became the words. But an eraser started coming at him. He just started running and we had to start chasing him lol. It was the most mobile I've seen someone on salvia. I barely move.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.