OT: We got any salvia heads in here?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

Anybody get down the the sage? If you have never tried it then you need to get your ass some 10-20x and just trip FUCKING BALLS. Imagine a whole 12 hour LSD trip in a 5-10min span. Shits crazy as fuck. Personally my favorite drug.

Anyone ever try it?
    test
  2. DeathProof

DeathProof Past zooted.

Tried it once, definitely weird stuff. And I'd try it again in a heartbeat.
    test
  3. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

I've done it, very weird experience and I've done every psychedelic aside from like kratom and ayahuasca.. didn't like it and I only felt it for like 3 minutes.. way too long imo.. i think this was like 60x or something though.
    test
  4. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

the trip is too intense , and that needle pin sensation all over your body is just uncomfortable......lsd or shrooms over that shit any day
    test
  5. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Yeah, they have a Smoke shop in San Antonio that sells that shit, tripped pretty hard a few times on it.
    test
  6. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

salvia is for people too afraid to do lsd, stick to your spinning room faggots
    test
  7. Chrismoke

I donno man I've done tenstrips before and salvia was more intense than that imo.. stop the hate
    test
  8. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

it is more intense but not in a good way , if LSD could give you the drunk spinning room feeling from taking to much it would be like that....
    plus the body high is horrible & the visuals are not as intracite or enjoyable
    test
  9. Chrismoke

yeah agreed, like i said before did not enjoy it. Rather have AMT haha now that was a drug.
    test
  10. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

i've smoked salvia extract a few times. its fun.. but extremely intense. i could see somebody puffin a quarter g of 60X and jumpin out of a window pretty easily. without a sitter.

i havnt smoked it in about a year and it isnt something on my to do list anytime soon. although i would jump at the chance of some shrooms if they came around. The high is good for mental patients and people that like to feel like they are constantly being pushed by a wavepool of some sort while wearing a clown suit and having no comprehension of reality.
    test
  11. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

fuck. salvia.

I did way too much of it at one time once....it was awful. It only lasted for about 20 minutes, but that 20 minutes seemed a lot longer...and I felt like shit for the next couple of days. I was hallucinating and lost outside in 110 degree heat...thought I was going to melt...it sucked.

I've done it maybe 6 times (40x was the highest and I took probably 3 good hits) but the last one was the awful trip described above, and that was my last time.

fuck. salvia.
    test
  12. Chrismoke

goddamn! 20 minutes?!?!? that sounds real bad. Glad you made it out of that ok. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
    test
  13. deadBeat

hey asshole - Salvia trips (the actual trip part) always last that long/are that quick.

If you try and say you've had a trip longer than a half hour, you're lying.
    test
  14. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

man yal cant handle your shit haha. im joking. salvias the bomb when you need to do some introspective viewing of your life. dont fucking smoke like 40 and 60 your first time dumbasses. get into it first at low doses. and whoever says it makes the room spin has NEVER done salvia. EVER.
    test
  15. Chrismoke

Dude I've done salvia before, 20 minutes is a pretty damn long time to be actively tripping on it, I wasn't trolling you or making fun of you, damn.
    test
  16. deadBeat

Well, I should clarify.

If your method is smoking and not smoking again once you're coming down, it will be a short trip.

If you chew the leaves it would last longer.
    test
  17. deadBeat

My bad. It's the internet - hard to tell how to perceive things. Sorry.
    test
  18. Kraynium

Kraynium New Member

i think he means that it should have been shorter....the one time i did it it lasted like 5 min but it felt like 3 hours. And I can say that I'm never doing it again lol, shits crazy. My friend thought that he was a wall (his words, not mine) and I felt like my skin didn't belong on my body (for lack of a better way of explaining it, don't do it kids.)

EDIT: guess I was late on this lol
    test
  19. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

wow youre fucking retarded telling me that ive never done salvia. everyones trip on salvia can be different to an extent just like most drugs people will experience some similar thing. get the fuck out of here pussy. go look it up online mostly everyone whos tripped on salvia felt like they were being sucked out of their body to the LEFT.
    test
  20. deadBeat

Yeah, sorry Chrismoke - took it the wrong way. It sounded sarcastic, but now that I look back, it obviously wasn't.

Kids - be careful with this stuff. Because if you take too much, the consequences are something along the lines of thinking (whole heartedly) that you're going to die/you're on an alien TV show/life is made up/etc...

When it gets to that point, it is not fun.

It can be cool if done right though, I just don't think I can go back after having a bad trip.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.