OT: UFC 116: Lesnar vs Carwin fight card discussion thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ScimonomicS, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

no fighter is invincible...fedor get dominated by kevin randleman and pulls off a comeback sub...some consider it fedor's greatest fight

yet brock does the same and ppl hate
    test
  2. Get 2 Da Choppa

kobe is the greatest of all time...he won with 2 dif teams...jordon won with one team and when it changed he took the pussy way out and retired

gsp is a steroid fag who rubs vaseline over himself between rounds

lesnar took drug tests in wwe and for cnn and now for ufc and passed em all

gsp avenged both losses but he had to do it in canada...why not america? he will never make it past koshcheck
    test
  3. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

wow you're garbage is retarded.

so i guess Franky Edgar is the greatest LWH of all time because he beat BJ penn right
    test
  4. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

wow you are a retard. So you are saying kobe winning 5 rings is better than Jordan winning 6? And every single time Jordan has went to the finals he WON 6/6 faggot. Kobe isnt the greatest, celtics knocked his ass out 3 years ago

AND WOW again, gsp avenged his lost to matt IN CALI....AND HE ALREADY BEAT KOSCHECK ONCE. you really dont know what you are talking about

gsp didnt rub shit on himself, that was his trainer. waht the fuck are you talking about? Do you think the vaseline changed the fact that gsp shit on bj penn for 4 straight rounds and made him quit like a bitch?

and ohhh yea brock doesnt take steriods? i guess he only uses these "hormone growth" type drugs instead...

".... Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a "vitamin type of thing." According to Cox, officers seemed "very apologetic" when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances. "
    test
  5. Get 2 Da Choppa

where did gsp avenge his loss to matt serra?

and why do u hate brock lesnar? are you related to hardcore holly in any way?
    test
  6. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahah

ok im so scared. what shall i ever do...ummmm how about laugh at this delusional piece of shit

its all facts. everytime you typed on this forum in the last couple hours you proved beyond a fact

especially these three:

Fact = Mellence thinks he's cool cuz he rips off the music industry by supplying leaks - FACT proven by your posts in mookies big boi thread

Fact = Mellence is a delusional piece of shit. - FACT by every post you make

Fact = Everytime Mellance opens his mouth he proves how much of a hypocritcal idiot he really is - FACT proven by your numerous posts

and the fact that the only thing you keep bringing up is i work in a factory (btw i am the quality control department...so keep going)..shows you are reaching for shit

hahahahahahahahahahahaahh

but ill wait for you to do whatever you think you can do....so get some beauty rest and see you soon baby <3
    test
  7. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

agian i have to say

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

just when i thought choppa made my night mr hypocrite comes and makes it better
    test
  8. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

Choppa you cant be serious.

Brock is great and has potential to be the best HW of this era. His biggest wins are Couture and Mir. Carwin is just a better version of Brett Rogers.

Fedor is clearly the more accomplished HW overall.

To say Brock has a better career than GSP is absolutely ridiculous.

GSP in my opinion has the best resume in the sport. The guy is phenomenal. Brock doesnt decision people because he weighs 100 lbs more, which makes it a lot easier to finish a human being. If Brock cleans out the HW like GSP has done than you can say he is on the same level career wise. As of now he is still learning as a fighter and has alot to prove still.
    test
  9. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

so i guess everything else you said in your other reply was complete bullshit ? you said GSP needed canada to avenge both of his losses. stfu faggot u make up random facts that arent true to try and pretend like your winning an argument.

gsp beat matt sera in canada, and beat matt hughes in cali. What are you trying to say now? without canada, GSP would of lost to matt sera again? You really that stupid?
    test
  10. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

get 2 da choppa proves himself more idiotic as each day passes
    test
  11. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i really should just leave it alone...but this makes me laugh everytime

while he is busy ripping off the music industry and it's artists... i get shouts out from them

zSHARE - se.mp3

zSHARE - jr.mp3

zSHARE - km.mp3

zSHARE - dmc.mp3

so please .... shred my credibility... im waiting
    test
  12. mellance

mellance New Member

On that 10 hour to do list you can add learning the meaning of the word "fact", cuz you see bub you still aint using it right.

You are still just stating opinion, you see you wont find any posts where i claim to be cool because i leak stuff, nor will you find any post where i directly claim to leak stuff, all i do is supply links and supps. basicly i connect people, i havent ripped an mp3 in my fucking life not even cd's i own.

You are borderlining on lies again but like i said, i'll be a pal and give you those 10 hours, then im cutting your throat.
    test
  13. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

this and only this.
    test
  14. Get 2 Da Choppa

[​IMG]

.....exposed
    test
  15. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

thought you were going to bed....bitch be gone

im wating for the credibility to be shred....until then dont speak until spoken too
    test
  16. Get 2 Da Choppa

are there alot of indians in new orleans?
    test
  17. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

Yeah because that is clearly me right

just as i thought, you cant reply to what i had to say and you know you are a retard.
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

LMFAO...dude you couldnt tie my shoe let alone do any psychical harm to me lol
    but i understand you're all big and tough when you live behind a monitor and keyboard
    fucking piece of shit hahahahhahaha
    you are becoming more of a joke than choppa is lol
    test
  19. Get 2 Da Choppa

why do you hate brock lesnar? answer that question...he had the biggest win of his career and u cant be happy for the man?
    test
  20. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

can we just skip the 10 hours and get right to it? or do you just want me to add more to the list in those 10 hours... cuz your really must be stupid if you think imma change any word i said

plus i am dying to see this credibility shredding and throat cutting

i'll even tip my head back for you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.