OT: UFC 116: Lesnar vs Carwin fight card discussion thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ScimonomicS, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

hahahaha

The PPV was great, tons of entertaining fights.

Chris Lytle is a tremendous grappler with an excellent chin, I would like to see him fight Nate Diaz next. Dude cant have a boring fight.

Leben has banked near 200k in 3 weeks, 2 of his biggest wins. Will be interesting to see if he can continue to grow and who they put him up against in his next bout. He has a fuckin chin and great heart, most people wouldnt be standing after the shots Akiyama hit him with in the 2nd round.

That slam KO from Harris was soo sick I was fuckin going crazy.

Sotiropolous is a definite force in the LW division. Dude was manhandling Pellegrino on the mat and boxing him up fierce. I wonder who he gets next. Hopefully a top 10 opponent like Griffin or Guida.

Lesnar is still the champ. As badly as he was dominated in the 1st round he showed he has great cardio and heart by coming back and getting the submission win. Carwin will be back he clearly has huuuge power in his hands. Both are still getting better and maturing as fighters and I see a rematch somewhere down the line.
    test
  2. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

test
  3. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

lesnar was like noguira in that fight

he took a beating early on but ended up winning via submission

dude got the best wrestling in heavyweight division and one of 4 heavyweights to win by submission in the past 2 years in UFC HISTORY!

he is the greatest heavyweight of all time
    test
  4. mellance

mellance New Member

Im going to sleep now, so i'll show what a nice person i am by giving you 10 or so hours to change three of those "facts"

There is alot of information regarding what happened in the fight out there, that invalids your claims.

Also you thinking i am a delusional piece of shit is OPINION not facts, same goes with the statement below, now surprisingly you have no clue what the difference is

So that is lies you cant tell from facts, and opinion you cant tell from facts, maybe should have stayed in school huh pal?, who knows maybe you wouldnt be stuck in a fucking factory.

Facts were stated several times earlier in the thread, like i said the pictures were used to illustrate a point and to back up those facts.

Now, 10hours pal tick tock and then i'll fucking shred what little credibility you have left.
    test
  5. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

4-1 = best heavyweight of ALL time?
    test
  6. Get 2 Da Choppa

1st of all he's 5-1

and who u think is best heavyweight if not lesnar?
    test
  7. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

if your saying all time, then its fedor. Right now brock would beat him because hes passed his prime. but you got to win more than 5 fights to be called the best of all time
    test
  8. mellance

mellance New Member

Leben is getting a rematch with Bisping next in september or october (whenever the next UK PPV is) since Wanderlei will be out until 2011.
    test
  9. Get 2 Da Choppa

so we agree that brock is the best right now

BOTH FEDOR AND LESNAR ARE THE SAME AGE!

IF FEDOR IS PAST HIS PRIME AND BROCK IS IN HIS PRIME THEN BROCK > FEDOR...IMAGINE IF BROCK STARTED WHEN FEDOR STARTED...THEN HE WOULD BE THE BEST EVA NO DOUBT

BROCK LESNAR IS THE BEST EVER IN MY EYES...HE THE SAME AGE AS FEDOR SO U CANNOT SAY FEDOR IS TOO OLD NIGGA LESNAR IS BETTER THAN HIM
    test
  10. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

ok now you are retarded

GSP avenged both of his losses and 20-2 is a better record then 5-1
    test
  11. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

I said Lesnar would beat him, but Fedor has won more fights and dominated more ogranizations than brock has. If Brock started when Fedor did, things would be different. Right now he is still in his prime. Fedor has been in over 30 MMA fights and lost once
    test
  12. Get 2 Da Choppa

fedor and lesnar are the same age!

dont give me that passed his prime bullshit

when fedor started brock was in college wrestling racking up a 106-5 record...the ufc wasnt popular then

when ufc got popular brock lesnar was giving F5's to big show and mark henry...so he quit and got right into it

brock would kill fedor easily...right now if u say fedor is past his prime then u say brock is better cuz they the same age
    test
  13. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

i just said brock would beat him 2 times ,are you retarded? But you're talking about the best of all time.. fucking 5 wins means your the best EVER? Fedor has done more in his career than brock has so far. being in over 30 REAL fights is going to fuck you up some way or another. Has wanderlei been the normal axe murderer since spilling all that blood in pride?

brock f-5ing people doenst mean shit, i hope u know wwe is fake

he didnt quit and get right into it, he got his ass cut from the vikings in the nfl because he was shit.
    test
  14. Get 2 Da Choppa

all ur 'what ifs' just show that u keep thinking bout what coulda been

what if the ref stopped the fight in the first round
    what if carwin didnt gas
    what if brock didnt train jiu jitsu
    what if thesaurus didnt go double time in the third round
    test
  15. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

and how are u saying brock is better than GSP? please explain this to me
    test
  16. Get 2 Da Choppa

then by ur logic jens pulver is the greatest lightweight of all time
    matt hughes is the greatets welterweight of all time
    rich franklin is the greatest middleweight of all time
    chuck liddell is the greatest lightheavyweight of all time

negro please

wanderlei is garbage dude is like 2-5 in the ufc plus he lost to tito ortiz in the ufc back in the day so he like 2-6 in the octogon
    test
  17. Get 2 Da Choppa

if brock vs gsp...who would win?

gsp got no ground n pound or submission game

dude won his last 5 fights all by decision

gsp is a charity case
    test
  18. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

Brock deserves major respect for taking that onslaught in Rd.1 and coming back to score the submission. That said, he was made to look human tonight. He's clearly no good at taking a punch (he didn't even get caught on the jaw), and his takedown attempts looked really lackluster. Dos Santos will be the Heavyweight champ sooner than later.
    test
  19. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

so i guess kobe is the greatest player of all time since he can beat jordan right now? fuck outta here
    test
  20. CamelJoe

CamelJoe New Member

you were talking about overall career accomplishments with brock avenging his only loss when gsp did that twice

20-2 > 5-1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.