OT: UFC 116: Lesnar vs Carwin fight card discussion thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ScimonomicS, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellance

mellance New Member

Been watching MMA since 98 and followed pride and ufc from the cradle so i guess this is where you go eat a dick right?, and you are delusional if you think he lost those fights because he "gassed"
    test
  2. R A K I D O

R A K I D O New Member

i think Craig Marduk deserves a title shot

[​IMG]

for real though. Lesnar vs. Velasquez is gonna be pretty sick as well.
    test
  3. mellance

mellance New Member

Its not going to be hard for Zuffa / UFC to sign whatever SF fighters they might want if Coker actually goes through with that idea, what fighter would want to be in that kind of organisation.
    test
  4. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

Nah this is the part where you go fuck yourself. Overeem would kill carwin and possibly brock and your a dumbass if you disagree.
    test
  5. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  6. mellance

mellance New Member

Im stating fact, and fact is Overeem has a number of losses at LHW buckling under pressure, at HW he hasnt been tested yet, you have no idea if his cardio has improved or not, yeah he beat Badr Hari, but did you see the rematch? just fucking eat a dick already and shut the fuck up.

You already null and voided yourself completly when you resorted to that retarded "lulz i betz 10$ you havent watched ze MMA longer then a year lulz"

Fucking off yourself already and make sure the gun is loaded and that you point the barrel upwards so there is zero fucking chance of you surviving.
    test
  7. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

did anyone forget how the fight ended?

oh yeah brock choked the fuck out of carwin

[​IMG]
    test
  8. mellance

mellance New Member

Love how your already non exinstant "rhetoric" has been shrunk to you resorting to posting "gif" pictures.

Stick to your dayjob pal, since you actually have to work for a living.
    test
  9. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

Oh why you mad though lol. You think cursing makes your point anymore valid? haha na. So much anger in your posts calm down. Bitches need to keep their mouths closed and your fucking the game up.
    test
  10. mellance

mellance New Member

yeah, next step for you is the gif pictures aswell just like your homie two posts above this one, thanks for playing though.

btw im really sorry i pissed all over that ace of spade you thought you had when you pulled out that "you havent even seen the fights" shit

guess the parenting in the US doesnt include that you should teach your children that making assumptions beyond preschool just make you seem retarded as fuck.

fuck outta here you fucking mtv-baby prolly grew up as a retarded result of the fucking "pokemon" generation.
    test
  11. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

i'm done arguing with this e-thug. Fuck you, that is all.
    test
  12. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

wait...your calling me out for posting gif?

wow you really are a fucking idiot

pot meet kettle

test
  13. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

you my friend are the true meaning of a fucking hypocrite
    test
  14. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

brock lesnar is the best fighter ever

he is better than gsp and anderson silva

he is 5-1 and avenged his only loss
    test
  15. mellance

mellance New Member

there is a difference in doing it to illustrate a point, and then backing it up with facts, you know what facts are right?, its the complete opposite to the lies you tried to pass off as "facts" earlier in this thread, then you tried copping out claiming you "missread" something.

you on the other hand have repeatedly posted gifs in this thread and resorted to doing the same whenever someone has challenged your already flawed so called "logics"

stop using big words pal, they are apparently way to fucking complex for your "union auto factory job" brain.
    test
  16. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

this my friend is facts

Fact = Carwin couldnt knock brock out
    Fact = Carwin couldnt finish the job
    Fact = Brock did what no other man has been able to do vs Carwin - Make it out of the first round
    Fact = Brock did what no other man could do vs Carwin - not get knocked out
    Fact = Brock trained for a full fight, Carwin didnt
    Fact = Brock won, Carwin didnt
    Fact = Haters gonna hate
    Fact = Mellence thinks he's cool cuz he rips off the music industry by supplying leaks
    Fact = Mellence is a delusional piece of shit.
    Fact = Everytime Mellance opens his mouth he proves how much of a hypocritcal idiot he really is

not one of these things is a lie or made up and can be backed with proof

/end
    test
  17. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

you act like you think you can get me mad by saying i work in a union factory job. i kinda love my job, so sorry that doesnt get to me. i make $43/hr and work about 50-60 hours....so really you can say all you want. i have money. you leak music cds.

no comparison really but keep saying what you need to to make your miserable existence better for yourself
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

funny how you think when someone admits when they were wrong....is somehow of a cop out...seriously dude...i love when you talk...cuz as i have said before, you prove yourself how much of a fucking idiot you are every single time you type in this forum

please also tell me what kind of "facts" theese are

"If that is a "rope-a-dope" Lesnar has a great future in acting in fact they could just start throwing the oscars his way now.
    PS: Hmm, i think i have seen that kind of bolting before, but why i wonder,oh yeah thats right"

you said you only posted gifs and backed them with facts...wheres the fact in anything you said with the gifs?
    test
  19. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

test
  20. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

you better watch it. you posted a picture. mellance is gonna go off cuz its not backed up by facts....just saying
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.