OT: UFC 116: Lesnar vs Carwin fight card discussion thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ScimonomicS, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

If Kongo can just get a little more technically sound and upset a big name, I think he's got the tools to take Lesnar.. Lesnar is just has such a dominating stature.. It's hard to find someone who can actually match up well against him, nevermind someone who matches up advantageously.
    test
  2. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

This. Completely.

Unless he knocks them out in the first round, Carwin will forever remain a "what-if".. Psh.. I'd rather be Terry Bradshaw winning games, even if it is ugly than a Kijana Carter who's possibly more talented but with my whole career as a giant "what-if"
    test
  3. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

LOL you said yourself he had caridoand wrestling so......

Well Carwin's "wrestling" didn't help him last night did it?
    test
  4. mellance

mellance New Member

Lesnar had two takedown attempts, one when Carwin was fresh which got stuffed seemingly very easy, and then one in round 2 when Carwin was completly gassed.

Like i said, look at the actual fight, slowmo sequenses and what not and then shove 50% of those "LOL"s up your ass, and choke on the remaining 50%

Also you fucking halfwit a correct way of moving when you get hit in a fight is to _CIRCLE_ not bolt _BACKWARDS_ into the fucking fence and cover up.

-----------------------------------

And to the tool who said Mir is one of the better standup fighters in the HW division, stop mixing ssri medication with your pancakes, you want two premiere examples of good standup in the HW division look at JDS and Cain those guys have good standup.
    test
  5. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Brock ended up with complicated diverticulitis. he had it for almost a year before he found out. so last (at least) 2 fights prior to this one, he was only at a max of 60-70% healthy.

"with complicated diverticulitis, bacteria may subsequently infect the outside of the colon if an inflamed diverticulum bursts open. If the infection spreads to the lining of the abdominal cavity, (peritoneum), this can cause a potentially fatal peritonitis. Sometimes inflamed diverticula can cause narrowing of the bowel, leading to an obstruction. Also, the affected part of the colon could adhere to the bladder or other organ in the pelvic cavity, causing a fistula, or abnormal connection between an organ and adjacent structure or organ, in this case the colon and an adjacent organ"
    test
  6. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

Nothing you say matters
    test
  7. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

this
    test
  8. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Fact = Carwin couldnt knock brock out
    Fact = Carwin couldnt finish the job
    Fact = Brock did what no other man has been able to do vs Carwin - Make it out of the first round
    Fact = Brock did what no other man could do vs Carwin - not get knocked out
    Fact = Brock trained for a full fight, Carwin didnt
    Fact = Brock won, Carwin didnt

Fact = Haters gonna hate
    Fact = Mellence thinks he's cool cuz he rips off the music industry by supplying leaks and claims to make money off of it
    Fact = Mellence is a delusional piece of shit

/end
    test
  9. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

Tell me that's not fact about mir? That's a given and its even said prior to most if not all his fights as of the last few years. Ur acting like he wouldn tbe top 10 in stiking if not regarded in the top 5. Stop playin urself. I don't even like mir. Just staing the overall census. That's it. Go sit down in the corner already. Lol. U and ur childish tirate is embarrasing tbh. Lol@ u most likley loosing mad money on this fight. Hence ur reaction and replys in this thread.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. kingofrap99

kingofrap99 New Member

Brock won, but you guys are giving him too much credit or Carwin too little credit. You guys act like Lesnar getting pounded in the 1st round was part of some clever strategy. BS. Lol @ it being a "rope-a-dope". Sheeesh.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. mellance

mellance New Member

I have never nor will you ever find a post by me where i claim to make any money off my supp's, so why are you resorting to lies you useless excuse of human waste?

Only way you can make that claim is if you fabricate quotes and considering you have showed here that you aint above lying you doing that wouldnt surprise me one bit.

As of the last few years?, which would be what?, against Brock? NO, against a Nogueira with STAPH? YEAH, top5 in striking in HW? you seriously need to fucking have your head checked.

Look at which fighters are in the UFC HW division and then just shut the fuck up.
    test
  12. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

try looking at the thread you bitched at mookie for posting the big boi leak.....
    test
  13. mellance

mellance New Member

Yeah, please quote me saying anything remotely of the sort that i make money off supp's.

Should be a piece of cake for such an "acomplished" union factory worker as yourself, fuck outta here you lying sack of shit.
    test
  14. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

Top 5 is highly debatable. Top 10 is a given in the ufc. I'm not the type to catch internet emotions and go on a tirate or do the whole " back and forth thing". But if u did some research and or even put a poll up in this forum. I bet mir makes a top 10 list in the ufc hw division in striking. That's all I'm sayin. And don't worry u seem to have a lot of others in thread in which will carry on with meaningless jargon. Have fun.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

ok so i was wrong. i misread your comment back to me.

and what the fuck are you talking about i have shown i aint above lying.

please tell me what i lied about?

that i mis-read a comment from you? dude go leak some more rips to further damage the already dying music industry. im sure all the real artists on this forum respect what your doing to the artform, and the fact that you are taking away possible sales which in turn means you are taking away possible money they could make.

we all love someone like that....
    test
  16. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

hahaha someone getting mad lol
    hahhahaha

face it dumbass...you suck at life. your boy carwin got choked the fuck out and you cant deal with it

i have done and forgotten more in my life than you will EVER do

but keep going....the more you talk the more you PROVE what a delusional piece of shit you are

btw...net beef is lame...but i can understand why you like it. because if it was face to face i'd already have you down on your knees begging me not to pimp slap the shit out of you

hahahah
    test
  17. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

fixed...now all TRUE FACTS
    test
  18. mellance

mellance New Member

Should have a look at the stuff we have leaked, its only major label stuff, well except for Diabolic but that dude is a fucking clown so who gives a fuck really.

You can fuckoff now, what little amusement you had to serve is now gone.
    test
  19. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

oh so its ok to leak stuff on major label cuz they dont deserve to be paid for their job, and well because you think someone is a clown? again thank you for proving to me and the rest of the forum you are in fact a delusional piece of shit

dig dig dig...that whole keeps getting deeper the more you open your mouth

hahahahah. and i have your permission to fuck off now? oh golly gee thanks dad. what would i ever do if you didnt give me permission?
    test
  20. mellance

mellance New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If that is a "rope-a-dope" Lesnar has a great future in acting in fact they could just start throwing the oscars his way now.

PS: Hmm, i think i have seen that kind of bolting before, but why i wonder,oh yeah thats right

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.