OT: UFC 113: Machida vs. Shogun....

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bobbylight, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

That guys eye got fucked up because he was not a professional fighter, and did not have proper defense. And thats what happens when a man beast lands a huge punch on a guy so cleanly.

Yea he has massive power. But a skilled fighter will never get caught with that shot that kimbo gave the dude in the pic
    test
  2. Dextah Dunx

Dextah Dunx Emcee/Battle Affiliate

I have been a huge Shogun fan since his early PrideFC days bout fuckin time he took that belt. The only reason he lost to forrest griffin was because he was nursing a bad knee and couldn't do his cardio program properly... Anderson Silva is next...
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

loooool

"leg kicks are not an aggressive form of offense"

you are a moron and not worth arguing with
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

why would he fight silva next? i want a lil nog rematch for the belt
    test
  5. Freshline

Freshline Amongst Angels

silva will have to earn his shots at any big fights after the 112 post-press conference.

and i agree with EG, nog is a much better fight.
    test
  6. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

All im sayin is i had money on shogun.. and he came thru with the win... the whole bar erupted last night when machida got knocked out.. that is all.
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

how in the fuck were you in a bar you're 16
    test
  8. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

because im Farnum.
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

Its the least aggressive attack. and if its the least aggressive, it makes sense not to classify it as such when the context of the subject is a fighting sport. quit mistaking the word "aggressive" for "damaging". Aggressive in fighting sports is not based solely on how much damage is being inflicted, what so ever.

by the way pie face, whats not aggressive in the mma again? this is the third time I have to ask you this. tell me one strike or attack that is less aggressive. you cant, which proves my point.

and your the one who said a counter leg kick is aggressive. please

EG used to work maintenance for the pie pit at the show bozo the clown
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

wtf passing a guard, faking a shot, switching stances, checking a leg kick, jabbing, rubber guard, etc. all of those are less aggressive than a leg kick. i havent entertained that thought with a real response because its a stupid fucking question and HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

jesus christ you are stupid man, stick with boxing, you really dont know anything about MMA

leg kicks are not an aggressive form of offense LOL. ok, so chasing someone and trying to hit them hard with a part of your body isn't aggressive?

2 a : marked by obtrusive energy b : marked by driving forceful energy or initiative : enterprising <an aggressive salesman>
    3 : strong or emphatic in effect or intent <aggressive colors> <aggressive flavors>
    4 : growing, developing, or spreading rapidly <aggressive bone tumors>

damn that's crazy. its like, literally what kicking some in the leg is.

lol leg kicks are not an aggressive form of offense LOL as well as "leg kicks are the least aggressive form of offense" which is 1) not correct at all and 2) completely irrelevant, one form of aggression being higher than the other doesn't somehow null the previous aggression
    test
  11. GTBoston89

GTBoston89 Member

who do yall think the UFC will give MAchida next? i feel like him and Shogun are so much higher up the latter then all the other LHW's...

id like to see him vs Jon Jones but i know the UFC wouldnt do that and Jones already has a fight coming up in August....

maybe feed him Forrest
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

forrest is out with a messed up shoulder, lil nog woulda crushed em anyway

i also feel like lyoto is kinda gonna be like kenflo in the LW division, where hes better than pretty much everyone BUT BJ (even with bj not being champ).

LHW is super big and deep division tho

also wtf happened to todd duffee (i know hes HW) he musta gotten hurt or something
    test
  13. GTBoston89

GTBoston89 Member

i dont think Forrest's injury was too serious he just wasnt able to train the way he wanted to and wouldnt have been 100 pecent like he needed to be to even have a chance against Lil Nog...

Todd Duffee is fighting at 114 on the Rampage/Rashad card in 3 weeks vs Mike Russow
    test
  14. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

no offense good sir, for I mean none

but you are wrong.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

well i know his shoulder was jacked vs. shogun too so its prob a recurring injury i mean if it can make ur training fucked up its serious enough

todd duffee gonna murder

why the long layoff
    test
  16. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

I just wanna see that Evans Vs Jackson.. WOOOO!
    test
  17. GTBoston89

GTBoston89 Member

Duffee was supposed to fight Paul Buentello at UFC 107 but was foreced out of the fight with a back injury and replaced by Stefan Struve
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

rashad gonna get mollywhopped
    test
  19. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

All leg kicks aside, anyone have a link to a site with the matches uploaded? I missed it.
    test
  20. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

mmalinker.com I think is pretty good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.