OT: top 3 hardest games ever!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Swaggatron, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

TMNT wasnt THAT bad. The water level could be completed after maybe 3 tries, people always fuck up on that cuz they forget where the last bomb is located(which I admit was faggotry on the developers side). There were tougher games I think.

I never played silver surfer but after watching a youtube vid ofit, Im glad I never did. One hard ass game I couldnt get through on NES was Street Fighter 2033. Dont know about that game? Look it up.
    test
  2. myduderay

myduderay we come dolo to your hood

Hagane for SNES ... Ridiculously fucking hard

Home alone 2 for SNES ... Weird ass game

The adventures of Bayou Billy for NES ... Broke some shit playing this
    test
  3. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

I remember scarface for the ps2 being an absolute cunt towards the end
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

I forgot about Bayou Billy.....Also Earthworm Jim was a fucking bitch and a half
    test
  5. G.O.D.

G.O.D. New Member

Honestly all Mega Man games are extremely hard. Mega man 9 that came out on xbox live was really fucking hard once you got to willys castle or whatever. Now I've actually given up on ten. and I never give up on a game. You have to beat every level in succession with out losing all lives. The whole game is just learning patterns and shit realistically. But its definitely time consuming

Turtles 1 I beat but the water level is insanely hard. If you've never watched the angry nintendo nerd talk about this I definitely advise it. Its his best one I think. The hardest game to beat is battle toads and battle toads double dragon. THeres a level in both I can get to no problem then never pass ever and I've tried like a 1000 times or more in my life. Funny how people remember the flying bike levels being hard but there actually really easy.
    Hmm pac man is definitely impossible too. Can't really think of more right now.
    Oh yeah I beat beavis and butthead on sega as well but took a long long time to master.
    test
  6. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

the high jump level on track an field lol I can only pass it one time if Im lucky hahaha

PEACE
    test
  7. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

ayo black smith

I beat the water temple without any help...it took me a minute to realize what the hell I was doing.
    test
  8. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

damn word? I got so frustrated, i just stuck to playing starfox for a month before looking up the strategy in a magazine later on.
    test
  9. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

ninja gaiden when ur on the bridge and the helicopters and shit, that was fucked. i loved that game to
    test
  10. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

a lot of games mentioned were difficult simply due to
    poor game design: most of the angry video game nerd reviews

tear jerkers:

punch out (first half of opponents are easy but the last tier + mike tyson, good fucking luck)

ninja gaiden series: the NES original, the sequels, and the next gen ones.

battlestoads (the SNES one was tough too, and battletoads/doubledragon were much easier)

original devil may cry 3 (before they rereleased it and made it easy):
    Dante Must Die mode. good fucking LUCK.

contra: the original, the one on supernintendo, the one on DS, they all kick your ass.
    beat that shit WITHOUT the code and my hats off for you.

MEGAMAN ZERO: that shit was made for people that wanted megaman to stop being retro and move on and have your teeth kicked in as you play it

DOOM 2

dance dance revolution for fat people

left 4 dead 2: expert + realism mode, by yourself

the last starworld level in super mario world

the original castlevania, front to back. castlevania 3 as well
    simons quest was easy if you had nintendo power. otherwise impossible without it.

the old spider man arcade game where you have spider man, hawkeye, black cat, and namor and the first level was scorpion followed up by venom

the ivo shandor building in the NES ghostbusters game

and the punisher arcade game, the one with nick fury as player 2, GOD BRING THAT TO XBOX LIVE.
    that and the simpsons arcade game please.
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

xbox arcade is so dope...

limbo, shank, tomb raider... all awesome. pb winterbottom, braid... just so dope.
    test
  12. jackmehoff

jackmehoff Its comin

Manhunt 2 for ps2 I dont kno how much there is left, but I got straight stuck, old school game tho, wolfenstien 3d without any cheats
    test
  13. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

Shank is fuckin dope. Its like playing the more brutal scenes of a venture bros episode haha
    test
  14. check won

check won New Member

damn... i don't know about the hardest game... but some classics have been named...

home alone... that was crazy... you build weapons by adding items together, and you gotta set up traps in every house in the hood before marv and harry get there... shit was aight...

bevis and butthead was tuff, but me and my cousin beat it a few times...

i used to play lion king, robocop vs terminator, and shanobi shadow dancer all the time and never beat them, but i don't really think they are that difficult, i was just a kid and got hella far but would eventually die and get frusterated... same goes for the sonic 2...

I think there is a case to be made for games like madden because, while they may be easy to play, your skill is measured by how good you are compared to others... and because the controls easy everyone begins on a even playing field so to speak... AND i have a homie who is hella good at RPG's and fighting games and fantasy shit, but he said he cant play sports games because he never has and to try to play one now is hard because there are so many button commads... most people been playin for ever so they pick up the bottons as they added them year by year
    test
  15. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

The only thing i hate about sports games is running plays correctly (Im not huge on madden/football but i always fuck with 2k and Live) but maybe its because im too lazy to memorize where your players are gonna run and end up at.

For the record I beast hard at nba live but suck at 2k. Don't know why.
    test
  16. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

barts nightmare,and miltons secret castle..

(couldnt ever find out what the fuck i was supposed to do)
    test
  17. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

Bucky O' fucking Hare

[youtube]DZdc7F6rk1U[/youtube]
    test
  18. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

imagine my tiny 7 year old mind getting a crash course in what it means to be truly frustrated. these are the early levels.

[youtube]w-qFnmUbd2M[/youtube]
    test
  19. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

Damn I love the fact yall talkin bout TMNT!! That's my shit! Recently found all my old TMNT figures an memorabilia an that game was in the pile! Prolly got a $500-$1000 worth of shit that's ebay worthy.....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.