OT: top 3 hardest games ever!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Swaggatron, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

you must be one weak ass gamer...:funny:

I blew through that game in 2 weeks....no losses. :funny:
    test
  2. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Sephiroth in the original FF7 fucking one winged angel...

Fucking special summon eradicates the entire fucking solar system before it even hits me.
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Dude must mean Devil May Cry 3, cuz 4 was not hard.
    test
  4. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

The ORIGINAL edition of 3 was BEAST hard. The special edition toned down the difficulty a lot.

4 was childs play in comparison to the regular version of 3.
    test
  5. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

lmao @ demon's souls being hard. i hear this bullshit all the time.

tell me, is difficulty synonymous to dumb shit that kills you instantaneously which has no previous warning besides past experience of running into said dumb shit?

don't get me wrong, demon's souls is a great game, everything that it actually offers (ridiculous depth in equipment customization, distance between every playstyle that the 10 classes offer, great art, great mechanics, well-thought out bosses) is so well done. but it's difficulty? i don't know. i've played games that punish you for playing them and i've played games that punish you for playing them wrong. demon's souls is the former and it's not difficulty, it's trial and error. if you die to something in demon's souls more than once (excluding boss fights i guess)consecutively then you're just a moron.
    test
  6. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

i gotta co-sign my nigga mcVet, that turtles game was hard as fuck, a nigga tryna go down sewers & pluck up some pizza then a scary lookin nigga with a chainsaw comes fuckin you up on some texas massacre shit

fuck that game, also maniac mansion was hard as shit, i used to do some acid put this shit on, prank that nigga weird ed & catch edna by the fridge tryna get her grub on, she took that nigga into the dungeon and said some outlandish shit about how she gon molest the nigga wit a cactus and shit... smh

what else tho... yeah, rygar was some bullshit dog.. couldnt even play past level one, dat nigga kept jumpin & the music was crazy, once i picked up the controller to play that motherfucka, the music went on & i saw dem ugly creatures, i never been closer to commitin suicide after that shit

more to be added u bitch niggas
    test
  7. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

ninja gaiden 2 kicked my ass bad. usually, i can beat anything but shit........ that game is tough. still got it sittin on my shelf. i'm only halfway through and scared to finish
    test
  8. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

PS2 Shinobi whipped my ass. the hard shit on ninja gaiden drove me crazy too.

aladdin and lion king on genesis were also bullshit. most of the disney games.
    test
  9. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Oh man.. it totally slipped my mind but...

Ecco the fucking Dolphin made me rage quit so many times. Jesus.
    test
  10. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i got a good chunk through this before i stopped trying.. it gets cheap as FUCK when you get to the level with the giant robots and the snow covered landmines + guys in windows shooting flaming arrows at you.. its ungodly frustrating.

offtopic: i felt like bayonetta had a really dope balance between skill and bullshit, even with those fucking "gracious and glorious" motherfuckers.
    test
  11. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Sonic Adventures for dreamcast, I don't think I ever beat that.
    test
  12. MyBallsYourChin

Ninja Gaiden 2 wasn't that hard, outside of that ONE fucking boss you fought in the fucking lava...In my opinion he was far harder than even the final boss. Everyone else was just a matter of picking the right weapon for the fight.

The regular edition of DMC3 was harder, unless you played a bitch and went thru on easy first. To those who don't know, normal on the regular DMC3 was harder than hard on the special edition.... To make it worse, unlike the special edition, it was your first play thru so you didn't have ANY skills purchased yet... Yeah, shit was a fucking lesson in humility. Dante must die mode on this game was EASILY the hardest game of last generation.

They toned it down for all the little whiny ass bitches who couldn't handle their asswhoopin like a man in the special edition.
    test
  13. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

gracious and glorious weren't that bad UNTIL the last level where they both had golden claws and then they became a royal bitch to kill
    test
  14. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

megaman series

so good but so FFFFFFFrustrating
    test
  15. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

^^

i could only beat the yellow devil with the elecman pause glitch =D
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

nah.. yer talking about grace and glory.. gracious and glorious were the gold version.
    test
  17. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

is there ne one here who has beaten the beavis and butthead game for sega?

also the zelda game for n64.. i think it was called the ocarina of time or something.. if u didnt have a strategy guide for that game it was pretty much impossible
    test
  18. MyBallsYourChin

...I beat OoT without a strat guide...
    test
  19. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

thats dope... i got up to a certain point and had to buy the guide... i dont have alot of patience when it comes to video games so i usually just avoid games like that... now adays i only play sports games and the ocasional mortal kombat fighting type game... i dont fuck with ne third person shooters or story mode games
    test
  20. teacozy

teacozy New Member

They're all pretty easy if you play them now. But when you're younger they fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.