OT: The NEW Domino's Pizza

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by chazraps, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

The Bronx man. IMO 4 best cities/boroughs for pizza

Bronx, Brooklyn, Mt Vernon, Bronx. Manhattan is aight but not up to par with the previously mentioned.
    test
  2. jazegtnyvp

chicago style is aight. not fuckin with ny style.

regular ny style slices: capri pizza on lockwood, y.o.

specialty slices: pizza pizza, da vern

sicilian slices: joes, da vern

huge slices: i think it's called baychester pizza... like 2 dollars for fuckin UNFINISHABLE ny style slices... b.x.
    test
  3. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

as a fat person i'm expected to post in this thread.

Italy Nigga. step your food game up. Best pizza i've ever had. i think. i'm pretty sure i blacked wheni took a bite.
    test
  4. jazegtnyvp

totally different style but good in its own right.
    test
  5. TheOmega

in my opinion Italians make the best food period. Then puerto Ricans.
    test
  6. TheOmega

i went to italy on a class trip my junior year and i had got my jaw wired that summer and dropped to around 120 i was 150 when i came back from that trip. i swear all i did was eat, drink, try to get it in with girls on the trip/ italian girls, eat, and sleep, and eat.
    test
  7. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

DaVinci's >
    test
  8. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

thats not an opinion homie, thats a fact. they got so many good choices sometimes the last thing i think of is ordering pizza.
    test
  9. TheOmega

Man the first time i had a calzone, like a real one not that p'zone crap, i almost had a fucking seizure.

I need to marry a scilian chick or a puerto rican broad.
    test
  10. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

it so is, shit pizzas horrid and round my way its all shit, gimme chinese or a curry, then fish and chips. allow pizza
    test
  11. TheOmega

that because you're in fucking london their food game is fucking terrible
    test
  12. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

do u yanks get home made pizza called dr.oatkea or summink, the chicken pizza is absoloutly devine, mmmmm
    test
  13. xghamdix

fuck this thread, now im hungry.

i would kill for a shrimp fettucini right now.
    test
  14. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

sad that i know this but there is one in the bronx in parkchester right next to the 6. i was told by my boy there is a spot that gives you personal sized pizzas and its delicious so i thought of Johnnys in mt vernon and then i turn the corner and its Lil caesars. the food is disgusting bro. not even food just something real cheap so whoevers from the area thats broke can eat a dinner sized pie for 4 bucks. taste is nothing better than gnawing on a cardboard box from a sewer.

and to be honest i was fuckin hysterically laughing at the paragraph you wrote on a good pie. i fuckin keeled when you mentioned the soft charred marks on the bottom. i switch though i use garlic salt and parmesian cheese. sometimes red pepper if im tryin to live it up.
    test
  15. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

bro you're from england correct? i bet koreans make better pizza over there than anything you would ever have here. one slice of pizza would be the arc of the covenant for you if you had it in the bronx.
    test
  16. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Hahaha, the funny shit is that u knew EXACTLY what I was talkin about with the soft charred mark. That's like the best part of the slice, lol.

Pizza in Italy for those mentioning it is very different than the Italian-American version in the states. In fact depending on the region, the food can be pretty different even tho it's one country. I lived in Italy for a month way back in early college, and I went as far north as Milan and as far south as sorrento. Even the pizzas tasted mad different to me depending on the region. But it was all amazing food.

In conclusion, dominoes sucks. Ull be better off spending ur money on a sandwich or something.
    test
  17. xghamdix

this is so true, food in uk is overpriced, below average & not so many options to choose from.
    test
  18. TheOmega

though real talk? i fuck with some good haggas, or sheperd's pie, i just can't think about what it's made of
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i just expected a lot more from lombardis.........it was good, but i expected better, plus the waitress was 6 different types of bitch.........there are mos def some of the best pizza places i have been to in ny........but the detroit in me needs my ceasers.......i grew up on it
    test
  20. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

you know its just miced meat and mashed potato, theres no sheperds in it,

also, dunno how close u lot compare 2 australia but i've been told your more similair to them than us, and our chinese and indian food is far far better than theres. englands the best place for a curry, standered
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.