OT: The NEW Domino's Pizza

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by chazraps, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

thats what I call an omlette a la nocando
    test
  2. Yeah Dude

Yeah Dude New Member

Whoever said chicago pizza is better, youre wrong.
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

Chicago pizza is good as fuck, but it doesn't come close to the pizza in italy
    test
  4. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

no im not
    test
  5. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

I just moved to Spanish Harlem/UES. Where u at fam?
    test
  6. Freemason

Freemason New Member

roc we know u tried it.
    u got squirrel chicks like sandy from sponge bob
    u needa hit the treadmill asap
    im sayin this out of the concern cause ur a good judge and i dont see u makin it past 2011 at this rate
    test
  7. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

fuckin dead
    test
  8. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

62nd and 2nd. I want to move up that way soon though. More bang for my buck in terms of size of a place, plus I've just always really liked that area. I'm no real estate agent or whatever, but it seems like its an area where you can still catch deals, like not a lot of people know about it yet or something lol. Idk if that makes sense, but you probably know what I'm saying.

Plus a little birdie told me there's a dope pizza spot on 101st and lexington.
    test
  9. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

that shit was mad funny. ph orders platanos pizza and my hairline is a pizza slice.

if you don't like pizza don't read from here on:

but yeah you're talkin to someone who used to be 250 in weight and ate mad pizza. if you been to harlem and the heights don't expect good pizza. just don't, not gonna be all that great but better than dominos. best pizza you'll ever have for the tourist traveling to ny is Lombardis on Spring and Mott off Mulberry St down in Manhattan (blocks away from little italy). little expensive but you'll tell the family about it as soon as you eat it. if you're in the Bronx then Catania's off Arthur Ave and 187 is the best. better than anything to me maybe cuz i practically grew up in that area in the bronx or the fact that they're cheese is imported from italy and their sicilian slices aren't loaded with 15 pounds of dough. Yonkers has some good spots but the spots i mentioned are legendary for someone who would want to have a good pizza experience in ny. i was actually laughing the whole time writing that sentence. and yeah im down for chicago pizza, never had but looking forward to seeing if its better than what i grew up with.
    test
  10. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

bro if given the chance ill change creflo dollars speeches to how fuckin great ny italian food is and the benefit of living around it
    test
  11. nesta17

nesta17 New Member

[​IMG]

mmmmmmmmmmm pizza
    test
  12. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

lmao
    test
  13. I<3AmericaNYY#1

I<3AmericaNYY#1 New Member

I honestly expected to see this when I opened this thread:
    [​IMG]
    test
  14. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

tags were so funny that I had to add a couple.
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

spice packs are the greatest invention of modern times
    test
  16. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

This thread makes me hungry
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

whe i lived in soho, lombardi's was right around the corner from me.......i thought that shit was mad over hyped........shit barely had any cheese on it....but i am used to chi town pizza i guess.........but there def are at least 2 spots on every block that are good........ceasers is by far my favorite......
    test
  18. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Zachary's Pizza is real good too for deep dish. They got it out in the bay. Costco pizza is up there too.
    test
  19. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

holy shit you didn't like lombardis? i wrote this shit twice already and deleted it cuz i was laughin too much but fuck it, you go to lombardis for the authenticity of a coal oven pie. i could understand payin the price for a pie with a few topping is a little pazzo but the dough and toppings are italy imported and taste like virgin twat off its menstrual which for those who pride themself in the helicopter tongue will say a good fuckin thing ya know. i gotta try that chicago jump though lotta people tell me chicago is money.
    test
  20. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Wait hold up. U comparin Lombardi's, the birthplace of pizza, to Lil Caear's commercialized crap? Nah fam, that don't add up. Lombardi's is old-world wood-burning oven pizza. Its meant for sitting down and eating. its different than the corner pizza spots where u buy a slice. But even the corner spots are way better than the processed food u buy at a chain place like Caesars. Do we even have a Caesars in ny? I never saw one.

I had Chicago deep dish, at the original place they invented it. It was ok. Its not something u can eat on the go. They took an hour to make it. By the time i ate 2 slices I was too full. Its very thick and doughy. Not my kind of pizza, but once in a blue moon is fine.

The best pizza is from a neignborhood joint in NY (there are many), like the corner spots. Nothin beats a fresh pie out the oven, thin crust, homemade sauce, fresh mozzarela, and cooked till there are a couple of soft charred marks on the bottom. A lil crushed pepper and oregano on top, and that to me is better than just about anything imaginable.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.