OT: Super Smash Brothers

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by aelgborje, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

Still saying i can take anybody as wolf
    test
  2. RollWithEm

RollWithEm G.O.A.T.

Everyone that always beats their friends thinks they're the best in the world... until they see what really good looks like. That applies to almost anything in this world... battle rap included.

Peach's turnip game just never fit right with my style. I tried to play her for awhile with floating Dairs, Nairs, and then mixed in some WD'ed U-tilts and stuff, but I just never got a feel for her. When WDing became the new thing to do, I was heavy into Luigi. When I got to higher levels of play, I started becoming less consistent. Then when I saw those DBR videos and started watching the King, I knew Jiggs was right up my alley. WOP all day!

I was pretty mad Jiggs got nerfed so bad on Brawl until I realized Wario is like Jiggs 2.0. I've been doing well for a while. I feel like brawl leaves high level players a little more room for creativity despite the fact that less overall skill is involved than in Melee. Maybe that's just me, though.

That had to be epic.
    test
  3. RollWithEm

RollWithEm G.O.A.T.

Seriously? He's got horrible recovery, man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.