OT: question to everyone on this site....

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheOmega, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

omega you are a fucking idiot.. seriously. for that one im going to hit you upside your fucking head if you ever make it out of district-9.
    test
  2. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Stop being dramatic it needed to be done.
    test
  3. Eyerate

m00ts TED talk was fucking hilarious.. SOOOOOO much shit came out of that. i liked it better when noone had any idea who he was and there was only 1 pic that everyone thought was him.. now hes kinda attention whorish.

that said, TED is fucking amazing. seriously. ive been subscribed for years. go hit up "tedtalksdirector" page and look at the "most viewed" videos. its all mostly informative talks, but some of the shit is SUPER interesting.
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Eyerate, I mean with the utmost respect, since you are one of the cooler posters this side of the board, but...

I'm starting to get the impression you spend wayy too much time on the internet...
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

^ lmaoo hahaha

OUCH+PAIN=WHOA
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Fuckin' Erik Foreman just stole my thunder with a math equation.

A FUCKING MATH EQUATION.

Fuck this, I'm out...
    test
  7. Eyerate

i spend a LOT of time on conference calls and doing webex shit or just fucking off in my office. i kill time posting here, OT, 4chan, etc. im also a pretty big nerd in a very non traditional sense. is it too much time? the point could be argued.. but i tend to think i strike the perfect balance with my time and attention. you need to remember i also spend 6/7 days a week in the gym along with various other "real life" obligations and activities. i guess some people feel like if you skip out on any "real life" social function then that means you spend too much time online.. i argue the contrary in that some pretty awesome social interactions happen via the internet and does the same bar bullshit everynight trump that because theres no keyboard? i do all that and more, and i can confidently tell you the answer is no. another good counterpoint: grindtime wouldnt exist without it and i know a good chunk of people who post here regularly have created friendships and/or business relationships stemming directly from it. the idea that the internet and real life are somehow separate entities is archaic. most of us carry a blackberry/iphone/android and are connected literally 24/7. social networking is probably the most prime example of the logical fallicy in the idea that someone spends "too much time online".

moral of the story: people in glass houses.
    test
  8. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Eyerates been pretty on point this thread
    test
  9. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

eyerate...you've grown on me you son of a bitch
    test
  10. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

should get machine gun turrets
    on top of their house, so that they can throw stones without consciquince'?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

sum silly questions, but computery sporty movieie general comunity info i think its good to share on places like this. heres one google just aint helping me with

so i got my comp second hand, downloaded films/music till i'd pretty much filled its 250 gig(is it gig or meg) internal harddrive

then windows stops loading after i turned it on, cause it wasn't a propper copy.

so i reinstall windows with a disc from me ma's computer, annoyed at losing stuff but please i got a clean computer cause geezer before me had a load of warcraft world cobblers etc

But it didn't deleate the hard drive it just deleated the file i was able to access it through

so now i have no media and a computer 2 full to start a new

basics i aint bothered about allowing all the media and starting again, I know matey boy with an external choc a block i can go nuts on

how do i clear up my hard drive when the file the folders was in no longer exists

thanks
    test
  12. Eyerate

none of what you just said makes any fucking sense... your PC wont boot? does it kick out to bluescreen? restarts itself in the "windows" screen and cycles? computers dont "stop booting" when you fill the HDD.. best bet(assuing you can) is boot to DOS prompt and c:/del then load a copy of windows from the bios via "boot to CD".

by the way your posts sounds, you wouldnt even begin to be able to do a fresh install. take that shit to the british version of bestbuy and have the geeksquad do it.
    test
  13. Eyerate

whoever made that tag, i salute you.

i havent seen a "halo" thread in a loooooooooong ass time. its probably for the best. even bachelor frog is getting old to me now and i thought that was going to be hilarious forever.

im surprised someone hasnt made a "an hero" tag.. that was the obvious one i was waiting for.
    test
  14. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

It's not that serious bro.

Didn't say you neglect anything in real life.

Just saying you know A LOT about the niches of the internet.

Like, just about more than anyone I know.

I thought I knew a lot, and I also think I spend too much damn time on the internet.

Shit's gonna give you cancer son...
    test
  15. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

whoever dropped the halo > cs tag needs to get good
    test
  16. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

take a guess
    test
  17. Eyerate

heres something to stir the topic a bit....

you guys seen fresco vs real deal?
    test
  18. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

that's what rex said to the thing on here

it all starts somewhere
    test
  19. MrRameses

MrRameses New Member

oh god, my eyes feel raped.

eyerate, i hate you.
    test
  20. StayAwesome

StayAwesome Member

4chan is scary

don't talk shit about them or they'll fuck your life up...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.