OT: PS3, broooo

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ErikForeman, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TunK

TunK Active Member

Stop dodgin me lol...I told you I'll play you...I'm one of the best in FL, and can compete with the best out there.

PSN: TunK_OmeGa

P.S. Let me know PM when you wanna play so I know when to get on.
    test
  2. ThaNewGuy

ThaNewGuy New Member

GOW series is where its at imo, though i agree you can't go wrong with those mw games.
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

also, does ps3 have bayonetta? if not.. you REALLY fucked up.
    test
  4. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

just get god of war fam....cuz this is basically god of war to a lesser degree
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

it does.. why? hahaha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Any game thats on both systems is generally better on the PS3. Just saying.
    test
  7. StayAwesome

StayAwesome Member

yeah it does

solid game
    test
  8. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

Bayonetta is a great game but its trash on PS3. lower framerate and the loading times are way too long for an action game. Plus it loads everytime you pause and unpause or everytime you pick an item up.

Dont get Darksiders, its wack.

Borderlands is sick as fuck!

If you wanna catch up on some classics, of course GOW3, Heavy Rain, Littlebigplanet, Uncharted 2 (probably the best game Ive played in the last 7 years), MGS4 is awesome if you are a fan of the series, REd Dead of course is dope, Warhawk is pretty underrated as a multiplayer experience and also Infamous is really good also if you stick with it.

I mostly play all those when Im not playing NBA Live (might switch to 2k this year though).

Ill add you, we can murk shit in Borderlands homie
    test
  9. Wizz513

Wizz513 Member

you still havent made the switch to 2k?

smh.
    test
  10. StayAwesome

StayAwesome Member

all that's patched up. load times are fine now and the same as the 360. i know because i held off on buying it until i heard they at least fixed the loading. not sure about the framerate, seemed ok to me
    test
  11. mellance

mellance New Member

Oh goodie, first off fucktool, how in the fuck can you say MGS4 is "good" if you are "fan"? but then i thought about it for a sec and yeah it's amazing if you are a retarded fanboi since the whole fucking game is just a bunch of fanservice begining to end and pretty much shits all over the legacy Kojima built with the other games.

The fact that they needed to create a fucking database to fill in all the gaps for all the shit that didnt make sense in that tucking game pretty much says it all.

Secondly Darksiders "wack" ? yeah i mean it's only the most succesfull new IP this year and has already been greenlighted for atleast two sequels, plus boasts solid voice acting through and through and a very well written story.

----------------------------------

Also to mrIsuckdickforaliving aka Eyerate how you gonna make a must have list for PS3 and not include Infamous?, fuck outta here go pay some more strippers to fuck your useless ass.

---------------------------------

EF: just fucking watch some reviews of games people have mentioned here and make up your own mind about shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.