OT: one of the many reasons i voted for ron paul in '08

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Any reading of the constitution comes with the political bias of the reader. "Originalism" is just as politically motivated as "living constitution" interpretations. Just look at two different originalists: Hugo Black and Robert Bork. Both read the constitution "as it was written and what it meant when it was written" but they are ideologically oceans apart.
    test
  2. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

Ron Pauls political bias is freedom and liberty..and he views the constitution as a document to protect this.

He has the most straightforward voting record in congress, and has laid out his positions very clearly in speeches, with saying EXACTLY what he wants to do instead of using double speak like the mainstream candidates.

We'd know exactly what we're getting with paul....he's the last person you'd have to worry about if he got into office
    test
  3. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

he hired a racist to ghost write his racist news letter. according to him that is. the guy who he says did it denies it.

im not going to look past that shit because i agree with some of his other views. especially when anyone knows the prinicpal fuel of the libertarian movement is xenophobia. props to him for being slyer about it than his retard son, but im not buying it.

you "guarantee he's 1000x the man i am"? wow lol. like i said man, you americans are crazy. find someone with a couple views you like and clamp to their balls like there's no tomorrow lol..
    test
  4. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Its pretty obvious that Per$onal is Ron Paul.
    test
  5. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Yes and Ron Paul holds a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-working class political bent that he has made publicly clear.

Here is a gem from Ron Paul from his presidential campaign, can you smell the racist xenophobia coming from your speakers?

[youtube]2T-iJKwskH4[/youtube]
    test
  6. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

OMFG...I thought you were at least decently smart until this post...people who think illegal immigration has anything to do with racism shouldn't be allowed near a voting booth

A country needs strong borders
    test
  7. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

pheww...thank god[holds chest and catches breath]...you can't vote
    test
  8. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Please tell me what the implication of "terrorist nations" is? Islamophobic rhetoric like that perpetuates nationalistic and racial hatred/distrust.
    test
  9. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this is about as perfect of a post as it gets.

and how are you faggots missing the point that i dont respect you or anything you believe in when you cant even do your own fact-finding?

if you werent broke, i wouldnt respect your opinion on ron paul, but you'd have a little more clout when it comes to debating economics and the effect that politics has on it.

you might also be able to have a steady opinion on the FED and the IRS, considering you would be paying taxes, cap gains, inflation effects you, etc.

also, i lift weights everyday so i can ass fuck your girlfriend after i bodyslam the shit out of you. get it straight. :funny:
    test
  10. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

lmaooo terrorist nations
    test
  11. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

you guys are now trying to make it seem like Ron Paul is a neo-con...which is the exact opposite of what he is...just shows how little you know.

Ron Paul is the one who believes terrorism is a front by politicians to get their agenda through...he's the one realizes the truth...which is that we funded osama bin laden and al qeada...and the only reason they attacked us is because we've been bombing them for almost 20 years...

reznick last page said he'd probably withdraw the troopd but than go back in...no, that's the last thing he'd do....he only would go to war if congress voted on it, which also would only be if we were under attack...he doesn't beleive in policing the world

you guys have a really skewed view of him...I suggest watching some videos and reading up on him.
    test
  12. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

you lost me at "i voted for obama because he is black" . obama will go down as one of the worst presidents ever if he doesnt do something. Only thing obama has been sucessful at is bullshitting the entire nation for their votes.. so in that aspect he is a great politican.

he ran off the policy of ending the war and national healthcare. he has done neither. only thing that i have noticed with obama is the increase in national debt and more job losses.
    test
  13. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

exactly.

Even though i don't agree with national healthcare...I'd rather have an honost politician who follows through than a shady politician who takes orders from the people above him.

That's why even though I'm a libertarian...I'd rather have dennis kucinich in office than a neo-con like guliana...or a fake like obama.
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

Obama said the problem will not be fixed instantly when he's president, hes said it in his campaign.

Obama is held to a higher standard because he is black. And oil spill in the gulf, and for a month the country hated him. Watergate was proven, and Nixon simply had to step down. If Obama did anything like that, people would be throwing stones at him till he was dead.

Luckily he is not, but even if he was a bad president, his skin color plus his occupation = revolutionary views on our country and world. There's no more positive instant change than that.

Obama has already done so much, and term 2 is still not here.

Banned white house lobbying
    Health Care for children can no longer be denied
    Improved foreign relations
    Withdrawel plan for before the end of 2011, while making sure stability is in tact. The elections there proved to show great improvement
    Froze the salaries for top White House staff members.
    Set a deadline for the closing of Guantanamo Bay.
    Signed an executive order to ban torture.
    and more

I agree he could have done a bit more, but it's been two and a half years. with five and and a half more, and a second term to not have to worry about re-elections, he will do so much more.
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

Who does Obama take orders to?

He does not have a kitchen cabinet mind you.

And why would he be backed up by lobbyist, if he banned lobbying against himself?
    test
  16. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

guys you must all ignore this thread ...eyerate is a closet racist and probably closet many other things...he looks like the type of guy that never was able to fit in but always on teh fringes because of his utterly un-sand******ish personality...he's selfish..annoying..doesn't respect his own mom..brags too much...then one time i was having a man to man conversation with him to see if he's a good guy and i was telling him to shut the fuck up about his money for a while and i just kept pissing him off cause i make so much more than him and he knows it..and i told him i don't respect him as a human being because he has never experieneced hardships like i have in a refugee camp status but then hes like "oh i am a self made man i was an orphan my parents died" and being the straight forward nigga that i am i told him that i understand why he acts like that then and that i fully respect him for making money out of that situation because actully my parents were killed in a bombing in Palestine ..then later ph put up teh video of him yelling at his mom and i asked eyerate " yo so i thought your parents were dead and thats why i had an ounce of respect for you...and hes like "whatever i dont know what you're talking about"

thats all you need to know about this man's character...he's a fraud..he thinks he's a troll and apparantely he's completely in love with me because everytime i insult him he puts it in his quotes...

well quote this eyerate :
    you are the type of person that people try to avoid in real life..and you will never amount to anything because of your attitude..you burn bridges before they're created and you're a racist piece of shit who isn't even accepted by any race whatsoever...

your own white people don't want your fake ass so you had to join a hip hop scene to fit in by buying moodswings' lunch and sucking his cock as you drive his car back to his house after you bailed his car out..and all you got was one thread saying "oh shout out to eyerate! " you paid to get shouted out by a fat talentless classless asshole that doesn't even have enough money to get his own car out of a jam..what type of fucking investment is that mr i invest in guns ahahahah what a dumbass...what kind of a person

moodswangs hustled you
    lush huslted you
    everyone hustles you and you are too stupid to realize it...you think you're smarter than most people but everyone finds your lifestyle and whole personality completely and entirely repulsive...

you would love a hypocritical, lying, two faced poiltcian as if you actually believe on is better the others..you think stupidly..you have never read a decent book in your life..i can crush you at any intellectual activity..ill play you chess for 5000 dollars a game mr rich ass

then we can compare brains and you can finally realize that i am a much better all around human entity than you..i hate your existance but its necessary for the rest of us to realize what type of scum can sprout up from time to time ...take my fucken name out your quotes you little bitch watch this dumb snow-nigga(hes calling me sandnigga in his head right now so hes nothign but a snownigga to me) quote all this now..
    fuck you and your lower education

btw faggot you always talk about proof..ask mookie wilson thats fucken fam when im canada you bitch ass faggot hes a "somebody more than a screen name" according to you just cause people don't wanna be seen doesn't mean they can't...
    test
  17. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Health care is still a for-profit industry where health insurance companies can charge to their heart's content. what is different now is that people are forced to purchased a private product which barack obama promised from the sky to the ground that he was against, in fact he partially won against hillary due to it.

the one option that would cover 100% of americans, with equal access to health care, improve health outcomes, and lower costs was never debated and will never be debated in the halls of congress - single payer health care. if you say that single payer is an unrealistic goal, then i would agree with you. it is unrealistic to expect corporate fat pocket frankensteins like obama and the congress to pass legislation that would help solve the problem rather than shift the problem geographically.

Passwurdz:
    "I know you was a fake dude when you were threatening to nuke Iran on the news"

I would like to know what you mean by "improved foreign relations"? Does it have any grounding in policy, or are you merely going off of opinion polls?

What country are you talking about? Iraq? We aren't withdrawing from Iraq. We taking our troops out but putting "contractors" in their place. We are seriously going back 500 years and acting like Prussians, using a mercenary army to do our imperialist occupying.

Afghanistan? A country we have no reason to be in? Is that the country you are talking about "elections"? The one where Karzai committed massive fraud with full support of the USA?

Listen up reznick: there is no such thing as an exit strategy or a withdrawal plan. That is because America has no intention of exiting any of these countries.

Woahh, slow down there Obama, don't want to overdue Huey Long there champ!

And Guantanamo... no where even close to be closed.

... which still happens with extraordinary rendition which has increased under obama. also, bagram.

Glenn Greenwald wrote an article recently about how Obama is planning to cut social security, and his other (predictable) failings as a president:
    The fear campaign and Social Security - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

I found out in this thread that you have a dad who is a politician, so you obviously have faith in our government. Your faith in the government is no different than the Ron Paulers' faith in free market economics.
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Aiight Ron Paul is no Nazi lol although Hitler was against centralized banking and International bankers, the stock market and big corperations, he also didnt believe in such things as a free market....Hitler thought the 'free market' was a made up thing big business and international business use in order to control via the stock market.....Ron Paul believes in the free market and that it should be allowed to be 'free'...I think?? (correct me if I'm wrong)....so either Ron Paul is for big business and corporations to be in control of an economy or he truely thinks the 'free market' is a real thing in nature and is perfect even if sometimes it doesnt seem that way......I dont know, but he's no Hitler....Hitler was completely opposite to Libertarians when it comes to the social question as well.....

What people dont realize about Hitler is he wasnt just some "kill all the Jews coz I hate them" lunatic....he was a 'there's a conspiracy going on to control our country by means of economics and these conspirators want to control the whole world financially and I think its the Jews behind it" lunatic lol

If you look at any conspiracy today you'll see its pretty much exactly the same as what Hitler was talking about (Read Mein Kampf) that people want to destroy nations economically in order for one world government and control...pretty much the same as any conspiracy idea today except most people shun away from blaming it on the Jews and the British Royals, the Vatican etc etc are blamed instead......

Ron Paul and Hitler are similar in the sense they are Nationalistic....the Country comes before all, the principles of the country so to speak....saving the 'Nation' at any cost is the upmost important issue, and Ron Paul seems very Nationalistic in that regards....so while he may not kill people with syphilis like Hitler suggested doing he would isolate the US and generate a more nationalistic attitude....

It all depends on if you think Globalization is a good thing or not....if individual Nations have any worth or if the small world we live in now should have a universal governance....Hitler was against Globalization, unless it was Germany and pure blooded Aryans in charge of it (he was scared the Jews would control it) or if you think for human rights and equalization of the worlds citizens its best if we all join together and standardize laws, money and quality of life init....take your pick

PEACE
    test
  19. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

oh snap!

your country elected george bush TWICE.

god help us all lol.
    test
  20. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

test
Thread Status: