OT: one of the many reasons i voted for ron paul in '08

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[youtube]umfyL_juGzE[/youtube]

the motherfucker is a fiscal genius and has the absolute right ideas when it comes to social issues.

if anyone is actually interested in this topic beyond "eyerate loves the cock" i can drop a shitload of ron paul videos that will make you hate the fact the media and establishment blackballed him back in 08.
    test
  2. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

Yes i also think ron paul is a great canidate. His marijuana views are great, but there are mugh larger issues. Post some videos concerning other topics.
    test
  3. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

eyerate is not a complete tool, go figure

RON PAUL IS A G
    test
  4. Eyerate

such as? what do you wanna elaborate on? the dude has solid broadcast views on EVERY topic. gay marriage?

social issues? fiscal issues? war?

you wanna see his opinion prior to passing TARP? universal healthcare?

“ron paul” results 1 - 20 of about 601,000 from YT :funny:
    test
  5. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

have no idea who this guy is, he tryna be president or somthing? He seems to have his head screwed on proper tho. They should leaglize all drugs, imagine an ectasy pill that was manufactured with actual safety regulations. They could prolly make those things have no come downs. This is defiantly somthing they need to consider in England, English drugs on a whole are disgusting. Even alotta weed has glass, fibre glass, sand in it nowa days.
    test
  6. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Gold standard.
    test
  7. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

Whatever you choose, i want to see what you think makes him a great canidate. Lol like were at school or something. Just post something interesting.
    test
  8. Eyerate

oh i was about to go apeshit on you before i saw the whole "england" part..

yes, he was a republican presidential candidate in the 08 race.. he was one of the last to drop out. he absolutely fucking WRECKED everyone in the debates.

also, i repped ron hard...

[​IMG]
    test
  9. Eyerate

troll attempt denied.

but the media did love that angle along with the "isolationist" propaganda.

ill post some good vids in a second.
    test
  10. SpeakEasy905

SpeakEasy905 New Member

I really like Paul, but he is an idealist and not a realist

His policy's might have worked like 100 years ago with a much smaller population, and much less infrastructure/money within the country, but now it would fuck shit up guaranteed

that being said, even if you disagree with ron on some issues, he's still the man, and he sure has the right idea on the drug war, and some other issues

...his son rand on the other hand, scares the shit out of me, and the idea that he might be able to use his fathers popularity to get voted into to some sort of office is not good.
    test
  11. Eyerate

sidenote: the dude is also a practicing doctor and the ONLY member of congress who doesnt participate in the ridiculously lucrative congressional pension plan.

heres some videos from the republican debate..
    gay marriage:

[youtube]QGaBAb_oS84[/youtube]

war in iraq and SHITTING on Giuliani:

[youtube]AD7dnFDdwu0[/youtube]
    test
  12. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

IDEALISM is necessary in a leader STEP, that was actually pretty ignant of you
    test
  13. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Because of his views against the war and his liberal stance on social issues Ron Paul has won a lot of fans he doesn't deserve. The guy is just fucking weird. For one he's a libertarian who believes government shouldn't have any role in the economy what so ever, which is just kind of a ridiculous point of view that isn't taken seriously outside of freshman college dorm rooms.

Even worse though are his white supremacist views that are sort of an open secret among his longtime supporters here in Texas, but not so well known among his new national following. A lot of this stuff came out when reporters dug up copies of some of his old newsletters full of racist bullshit. Ron Paul had the support of all the neo-Nazi stormfront.org types too.

And his dumbass son Rand Paul (who is running for Congress now) came out a while back saying he was against the Civil Rights Act and then had to backtrack when it created a lot of controversy.
    test
  14. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

He's got his heart in the right place about a lot of things, but for the most part, he's batshit crazy.
    test
  15. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Ron Pauls wack...

His foreign policy as nice as it sounds would crumble America so fast lol his economics sound ok in terms of removing the Fed Reserve an that and flat tax or whatever....

PEACE
    test
  16. Eyerate

i disagree.. i think most of rons policies would work incredibly well.. the only ones that wouldnt are the ones the media and both parties fabricated out of fear stemming from his grassroots popularity. the dude does NOT want to go back to the gold standard. he does NOT believe in isolationism. the dude raised the most money online EVER in one day with 4.2m. the craziest part of that is that the vast majority of it came in small increments vs the large corporate lump sums that comprise most political fundraising campaigns.
    test
  17. Bass B

Bass B New Member

I think Paul's idiosyncratic views are quite nutty in most instances (he basically wants to abolish all social welfare and safety nets), but on this issue, and US foreign policy, he is in the right more than any other established US politician. Even though he will likely never be a major candidate, he is nonetheless valuable as a spokesman for certain causes, which otherwise go unchallenged in the American media.
    test
  18. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Cosign This
    test
  19. Eyerate

you should go do some research.. the pamphlets were fabrications and he doesnt want the FED to control our economy.. you do know his audit the fed bill was one of the most popular controversial bills in recent history, right? interesting that all this shit starts coming out when hes KILLING the poll and fundraising numbers right?

[youtube]RKBlk1Vpeuw[/youtube]
    test
  20. Eyerate

fairtax is a fucking genius idea... you really want to debate economics with me graffik? you really like taking those debate Ls? :funny:

edit: educate yourself.
    http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_main
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.