OT: official legit TV show discussion thread...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you need to get on flash forward.. shit is hot fire.
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol for sure....and he was a redhead and had a beard not a goatee....obviously they made it look 'pretty' but Im talking bout the way he created the church of england and that stuff...seems pretty accurate...

Shameless is about a council estate somewhere in the midlands I think.....its basically a low class UK family and their life....booze and drugs and arguments and stuff but if you know anything bout UK and get the references and basis you'll crack up...

Top Gear is classic....been a fan for years!! best car show without question and I love how sarcastic they are, the humour is class and their reviews of the cars are informative and entertaining for sure!!

Eyerate I be watching all that History channel stuff....in fact I probably only watch 5 or 6 channels regularly...like Fox News, Comedy Central, History Channel, Discovery, HBO and Showtime on Demand and thats pretty much it....sometimes I'll check BBC America but they got all the shit shows on there...Doctor who is fucking shit and that mighty boosch thing or whatever is even worse I fucking hate it lol but red dwarf is classic!!!

PEACE
    test
  3. Eyerate

BBC horizon is my shit. i fucking love that joint. the one about nuclear fusion is probably one of the best DOCs ive ever seen.
    test
  4. SiFu

I've been on that show...me and the homie did a show at this festival (the footage is on my youtube) for the kids and Horizon was filming about poverty in Gosport....we only got our audio played tho lol

They used to have a good 'undercover' program called Mcintyre Investigates or something, he did one on the Chelsea Headhunters (racist football hooligans, one of them admits to stabbing a copper lol), he did one on abuse in mental homes as well, he did a few they was pretty dope....also one geeza did a show on gangs of the world....thats where I saw Jon Mongrel, dude is scary as fuck lol forget the name of the show tho

PEACE
    test
  5. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

I don't watch too much TV. Never got into the hyped up shows like Lost, Heroes, Dexter etc. I have a strong and unnatural aversion to anything popular though. As far as comedies currently I've been watching South Park, The Office, Community. Entourage and Californication are my shit.

The best show I've seen on TV in probably the last 10 years however is Breaking Bad. Its currently in its 3rd season which I'll emphatically argue to be the best one yet. It's just absolutely brilliant, there's really no other way to put. Me and my buds geek out every Sunday in anticipation. Please do yourselves the favor and watch it. The gang related shit and the meth give it +hoodpoints as well so you don't have to hide it from your boys like you do with Gossip Girl.
    test
  6. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Dude I think that I HAVE to at this point. My brother won't shut up about it, lol.
    test
  7. Eyerate

the last few episodes have been straight up amazing.. especially the one before last.. the twists that they throw into the plot are INSANE.
    test
  8. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Eyerate...you ever watch the office uk version ( the original office )
    test
  9. SiFu

lol Ricky Gervais is funny as fuck..that stand up he did is dope!! I only watched a few episodes of that new show he got, like the radio talk show thing but I was cracking up while my girl didnt get it...guess its UK humour namean....

But speaking of which, y'all watch the life and times of tim??? hahahah that shit is fucking classic "you should know!" hahaha the prostitute is hilarious lol

PEACE
    test
  10. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Gervais is a freakin genius man
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

downloading flash forward season 1 10gb 1080p

this shit better not be a waste of my time
    test
  12. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

The office

the end
    test
  13. talal12345

talal12345 Member

Community was dope yesterday
    test
  14. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

I barely watch tv, I work too much during the week to have an attention span for shows like lost or dexter. The only real shit I watch is NBA games, sports center and then south park. I used to be big on family guy back in high school but its been trash since 05. Boondocks is probably my favorite show and Im looking forward to season 3 over anything else.
    My girl's been tryna get me into curb your enthusiasm but I need more convincing. Is it worth checking out?
    test
  15. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

curb is classic
    test
  16. nomlallday

nomlallday New Member

test
  17. Eyerate

the first season isnt over..... and you can come fight me if its "not worth your time" you amazing pugilist.

also, if its 10GB, its only the first episode you dipshit :funny: and there is no such thing as off-air 1080p, so someone is fucking up. broadcast TV is 720p/1080i. 720p webrips are the highest available quality of flashforward at the moment, unless your downloading something upscaled.

[​IMG]
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

well im downloading a file that says first season all I know is that.

And I need to have more of a reason to go somewhere to fight someone.

And thanks! Im not that good at the sport itself, but I have a lot of knowledge!
    test
  19. reznick

reznick New Member

no your right its not 1080p

it just says HD

and I think they released the first part of season one on DVD. That might be what im downloading
    test
  20. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

they could just be all low quality but there's no way i'm believing one episode of anything is 10gb compressed. you probably meant 1.0gb.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.