OT: official legit TV show discussion thread...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

since you guys don't seem to wanna fuck with omegas "true blood" thread..

and flash forward is on tonight.. tune in bitches. [​IMG]
    test
  2. Eyerate

oh... and be EASY with the spoilers... use my posts as an example of how to discuss current show events without being a total cocksucker about it. or you can use ***spoiler*** tags and then page down a bit before you start typing. example:

***LOST SPOILER***

locke is the smoke monster, blah blah blah.
    test
  3. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I like 24. I'll say this that after 8 seasons its all winds into the same, comparable loop time after time with the majority of plot twists being who the producers and writers have the balls to kill off >> some of them I think are completely ludicrous but regardless I still enjoy the overall concept of the show.

Season 7 was definitely headed in a good direction until the whole Africa thing died out and it went back to the to the "more of the same" plot category, but even so there were some interesting themes and the revenge from the "enemy" lines was well done.. this season though seems is a bit more tedious than previous years... haven't they done the whole Arab/Persian terrorist funded by a European power shit before!?

Ehhh... Jack Bauer is the fuckin man and that red headed chick could catch it.

...wish I got into Lost earlier though, I heard its quite entertaining. Same for Dexter.. maybe in my spare time I should watch over the seasons..

...I can't take Flash Forward serious with Harold from Harold and Kumar.
    test
  4. marsblackmon23

marsblackmon23 Active Member

speaking of BBC... topgear and horizon > *. british TV is dope. if you dont know, know you know.

anyone watch Peep Show? It's a amazing comedy show, two guys that live with each but are total opposites and end up being in the worst situations due to their own stupidity. If your into awkward/british comedy it's the perfect show.

I can't really get into big US TV shows but will start to give more another chance.

Can't wait for The Boondocks Season 3

[youtube]08S4poMGvwA[/youtube]
    test
  5. Bret_Hart

Bret_Hart New Member

survivor is on tonight...that nigga russell is the best player to ever play the game
    test
  6. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Yo in the episode prequel right before the title scene of Episode 4, Season 3 of X-Files the dude says "you're a fortune teller, you should have knew this was coming" or some shit.

Coincidence Rone?
    test
  7. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I've been with Lost the whole way. I thought the second season was absolute garbage. The first half of the third season was by far its lowest point. And ever since then, I've been nothing but satisfied with the direction they've taken.

This season has been fine. Pretty much exactly what I was expecting. Nothing special but certainly not the travesty I've seen other fans of the show make it out to be.

By this point you know what you're getting with the show. It remains one of the only series' I've had the patience to watch in its entirety.
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

South Park
    Family Guy
    Lost
    Entourage
    Sunny in Philly
    The Office

are the best shows. I hear a lot about breaking bad, but i havent seen it

I thought Cleveland show was pretty bad, till I saw this fart card episode. I just couldn't stop laughing at that shit. Maybe it was because I was expecting it to be terrible
    test
  9. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

The Wire is hands down the best show ever created.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

Yea Lost and Entourage are the only shows that I've seen ever episode from.

I couldn't even finish Sopranos and I loved that show
    test
  11. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

On the comedy side. Curb >
    test
  12. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Flight of the Conchords>>>
    test
  13. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Only thing I watch regularly now is South Park. Now I'll be adding NBA Playoffs to that.
    test
  14. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

my favorite shows in no order:

house
    big love
    dexter
    damages
    in treatment (thanks 2 madness for the recommendation)
    breaking bad
    weeds first 3 seasons only
    test
  15. santarosa

santarosa New Member

Spartacus. Season finale tomorrow night, who's caught up?

If The Pacific is as crackin' as Band of Brothers, then The Pacific too. (Haven't watched it any episodes fully yet, looking forward to sitting down and watching some though.)

Married with Children reruns hella early in the morning.

Shit, Saved By The Bell early in the morning too.
    test
  16. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

[​IMG]

Close thread please.
    test
  17. CarltonDanks

CarltonDanks Juiceman 5000

Breaking Bad all day. Granted the new season hasn't been as good as the past 2, but this is one, if not the best shows currently in the game
    test
  18. Eyerate

the fuck are you talking about? the season finale of season 5 was complete dogshit, and this is just a continuation of that dogshit extreme plot expansion. the finale of 5 was BY FAR the low point of everything involved with LOST. how could you think otherwise? the plot expansion in that single episode was so out of control ridiculous that it made you physically hate cuse/lindelof/abrahms for wasting so much of your fuckin time caring about remedial shit.

if you were satisfied with anything from the last few seasons, you are a special individual my dude.
    test
  19. Eyerate

i didnt think house even needed to be mentioned... every person on the planet loves that shit.
    test
  20. solon L

solon L that boy

i'm just waiting for entourage to resume..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.