OT: Non-blacks using the N word

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Laugh N' Stalk, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

yo my aunties jamaican she aint technically related n shit but i can still say it right
    test
  2. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Someone needs to explain why you get upset if dude don't mean disrespect. I know this white guy who engineers are tracks. My boy had a track Vengeance( Blind Nigga Samurai) and yes fron boondock. And when we go over the track he won't even say it and says Blind Zigga Samurai I mock him all the time. But it's been ingrained in him not too say it.

Vengeance by Kings Court Ent
    test
  3. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

the only people that should be the ones allowed to say it should be the ones willing to say it during job interviews
    test
  4. hewannabejigga

hewannabejigga New Member

Remember when J-Lo said it?
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Linguistically "nigga" comes from "nigger" which originates from Latin for black. It's Romance in origin. You seem to be on some apocryphal "someone told me the Willie Lynch speech was real and I never bothered to fact-check it because I wanted to believe what some double Muslim [(c)Richard Pryor] Nation of Gods and Earths Arm-Legga-Head-Legga-Arm guy on my block told me"

Like, for serious. I'm hoping you know that isn't where the word comes from, because what you posted is really revisionist. In my 23 years I've never heard anyone talk about this and I went to srsly pro-black "It's Kemet-not-Egypt" schools like a lot of kids in BK so it's not like I haven't heard my share of REALLY illogical but well-meaning stuff before. But even if there was this tribe, why would European and eventually American whites adopt and fashion a word from both Spanish and this "naga" tribe. (The phrase "superior Africans" is also bothersome for a lot of reasons, b, and it colors the corrective nature of this viewpoint, i.e., someone sold you a beanpie, son. A steaming beanpie.)
    test
  6. FLYINHAWAIIAN

FLYINHAWAIIAN Orlando R. Magic

Depends on what your accent is.
    A white dude from the suburbs wouldnt get the same pass as a white dude from Brooklyn.
    Thats how these silly so-called negroes do it. smh
    test
  7. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

why can't white people just be happy bein white people?
    if i was a white guy, sayin "nigga" would be the last thing on my mind...

you're white, smile!!!

what i don't care for is white people substituting "nigga" with the "n-word"..i appreciate the politically correctness but its basicly the same thing, thats like if the c-word became the politically correct term for cracker or the s-word became the politically correct term for spic..its the same meanin
    test
  8. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Yeah, that was weird as fuck... People going nuts over it when it was fine for Fat Joe to say it non stop.
    test
  9. battlesource

battlesource AKA Plosiv

Noone should say it, including blacks.
    test
  10. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

test
  11. aelgborje

aelgborje New Member

that bitch was cheating on him
    test
  12. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

yup.

no matter how much you try to flip it, no matter how much you try to philosiphis it (naw dawg, we takin' a word that was used to keep us down, and now we makin' it our own"), the word is rooted in negativity. im sick of black folks always associating themselves with negativity.
    test
  13. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

the whole "nigga" thing is beyond stupid....

IMO if you wanna say it, say it. I got enough shit to worry besides who can nigga and who can't.

I will say though, these fools who are whooping ass when someone says "nigga" ya'll fools are on some clown shit.

You're not a freedom fighter my nigga, civil rights is over. Quit acting like your ignorance is coming from a positive place...it's not.

I don't want ownership of that word. and the fact that Black people are clinging to this fuckin word like it's our identity or something is beyond me.

Equal society doesn't mean, black people get to have double-standards now.

2010 bitches

2010 b
    test
  14. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

this word holds absolutely no meaning...

what purpose does it serve anymore, except to give a black person a reason (not a good reason) to kick a white persons ass?..

its 2010 and i hardly believe people still think this is up for debate..

in this day and age, its either just a word, or its a hate word. if its a hate word..then nobody should say it, but its used like its just a word..so whats the big deal then..

test
  15. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Why wouldn't they be Cherokee if there mother is cherokee. It' don't matter how the pregnancy happened. Daddy why am I darker than you? Because you are not white. I can understand someone denying that heritage and then wanting to benefit from it somehow getting upset but they are still part Cherokee. When white people see them in general they don't see another white person. If someone is racist against Cherokees they ain't gonna be left alone.
    test
  16. KProphecy21

KProphecy21 New Member

hey yall, thank god i found this thread because I need to know...My cousin's 2nd cousin's aunt's son's step brother''s mother's uncle is half black so am i allowed to say it ?

Cus i got my first battle coming up soon and I need to know if I can use the nigga word. If I am allowed to say it, should I mention that I have this half black guy in my family while im spitting ?

So someone please confirm, I would also like to know what this half black guy in my family makes me in percentage, like am I 5-10%black or what ? any percentage is good as long as I can holler the nigga word with my homies and feel good about it ! thanks so much yall ( i would end this with "nigga" but need someone to confirm if im black)
    test
  17. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

[youtube]JBPUnBwRUFc[/youtube]
    test
  18. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol High Collide is dumb as shit he's the true meaning of nigger

everytime he types or talk i just wonder why is he still alive
    test
  19. GhiftDMerciless

GhiftDMerciless Artist/Song Writer

This Is The Most Elementary Subject. Im 1/2 Mexican 1/2 White, Grew Up In The Bricks(Housing Projects) And Hung Around And Live With Mostly Black People. I Say What I Want, They Call Me Nigga, I Call Them Nigga, Theres No Harm. It Not Only Depends On Where You Live Or Are From, But How You Live, Like, You Cant Pull It Off If You're Carter Deems Or Something. But I Hate The Term "Wigger". I Mean, Thats A More Racial Term To Me Than The Word Nigga. Listening To Rap/HipHop, Letting Your Pants Sag, And Having Gold Teeth Along With A "Hood" Accent All Get You The Title Of Being A "Wigger" But That Mainly Just Comes From Prejudice People. Call Me What You Want, Only Color I See Is GREEN Homie.
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

whatever wigger
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.