OT: Non-blacks using the N word

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Laugh N' Stalk, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

I noticed it in the infamous Captiol Hill/Franco battle, where Hill blows up and starts saying Nigga a bunch. Then when NoCan was battling a dude and said "I've never heard the nigga so much from someone that was white" and the guy sheepishly replied "i'm puerto rican, mother fucka".

So is it pretty much allowed from every minority except whites and asians? Seems like every other nationality is fair game, and I don't remember any puerto rican or cuban (tech) slaves being called the n word when they were shipped in trades during the slavery era
    test
  2. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

i think it depends where you are. some places are more tolerant
    test
  3. Renard is MMA

Renard is MMA Android Status

Just depends on where you live I guess. I live in ATL and almost everyone says nigga and no one cares. Lots of the white guys here are just as "hood" as the black guys and say nigga too.

We all family here lmao.
    test
  4. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

yeah, its fucking bullshit, but what are ya gonna do? my great great gramps had a slave, so i cant say it...

idk i think its sad that black people say it so much, its not a cool thing. i dont think anyone should say it tbh

EDIT: yall are right doeeee, i livei n alaska i grew up where its just not said much... i guess if people are cool with it thats fine, but what happends when you say it to the wrong guy?

i just call all my homies ninjas haha
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

NY allows it from pretty much all races even white dudes sometimes lol the West is a lot less forgiving

PEACE
    test
  6. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

double post
    test
  7. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I call 75 on that, B. Maybe in Long Island, Sheepshead or Bay Ridge, but actual brown people in NYC don't tolerate that shit around them.
    test
  8. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

I feel like it could take place in the heart of brooklyn and if a white guy dropped it, even jokingly or metaphorically, in a battle, shit would blow up.

Speaking of which, is PH full blown Puerto Rican?
    test
  9. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

This whole N-word complex is silly as fuck and incredibly sad and retarded
    test
  10. woozy__

woozy__ 209 in this bitch

not really... white people ("wiggers") will say nigga all the time but to other white people. 90% of them would be too scared to even use the word in a joking context around an actual black person.

it's the fact that most of the people around where i live have only seen black people on television
    test
  11. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

this .
    test
  12. woozy__

stated by a fellow long islander lol
    test
  13. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

Why is it always white kids who are worried about who can or can't say nigga??
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. woozy__

well it would be more reasonable for a white kid to worry about saying nigga than a black person
    test
  15. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Everybody should be allowed to say nigga.. Claiming "no your people are not allowed to say that" = racist.
    test
  16. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

because its white kids that are gonna have to get there ass kicked by some guy that has a problem...

obviously black people arent worried about it because they can say it..
    test
  17. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Or when they go slumming for parties or trying to cop weed/bash Mexicans to death.

When I got around actual white people for the first time in college (Manhattan doesn't count, never interacted with those people) I wasn't too surprised at people saying ignorant shit or not knowing that the things coming out their mouths were disrespectful and operating off privilege, but I was shocked that you didn't have to go too far north past Eastchester to run into white New Yorker's who are on some cliche Spike Lee shit.

Just last weekend I was in Central Islip and this jackass friend of a friend of mine just dropped "nigger" in a room of four legit brown people(s) and just kept going on with his goofy-ass faux-libertarian/edgy faggotry.

I was so high when he said it that I didn't bother forcing my brain to do or say anything past ramble about Nutella. But the shit still irks me.

Where in LI are you from btw? My best friend goes to Stony Brook and half the non-borough NY'ers from my college were from the Islips so I'm trying to learn about this whole are of NY I only fux with to go to Rock the Bells/Stony Brook/pirate weed.
    test
  18. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

Are you guys fucking stupid or just can't read??

I said why are white kids worried about who can or can't say it....not if they themselves can
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

for some reason spanish people, faggot asian people, and guido yonkers honkys think they've earned the right to drop the N bomb freely.
    test
  20. Im808MC

Im808MC OG - Oahu Grown

hahaha true...

i say it tbh pretty damn consistently... at the courts and everything... nobody cares unless you mean harm by it or your saying it in a negative way... even alotta white people say it with consistency...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.