OT MK9 trailer

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by hyabusaslice, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

lol what the fuck r u so mad for? Did your girl cheat on you with Ed Boon or somethin? Damn homie, relax, this ain't that serious.

Lol @ ur "if u don't know, I'm not telling you" female response.
    That's fine, I don't need your explanation.

I'll still murk most folks on deadly alliance or deception. With multiple characters too. I'm pretty mean on mk2 still.

Soul calibur is my shit tho.
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

ill merk you in fight night 4 dog dont step to me
    test
  3. mellance

mellance New Member

I just ditest ignorant assclowns, it's not your fault if you are born with a low IQ, IGNORANCE however is by choice and both you and jaze are easily placed and written of as two doucebag ignorant faggets.

And i dont give two fucks who or what you "merk" in gimmick games, if you think that requires skill you are DELUSIONAL try a game that actually is balanced and you'd get mercilessly beaten to shit over and over and over and over again you dont catch "lucky" breaks as a novice in a balanced game.
    test
  4. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Soul Calibur is also one of the worst balanced fighting franchises... I'll never forget the horrific Hilde doom combo.
    test
  5. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

I'm not debating that all. Kilic was the only character I fucked with. But that game is still hella fun.

Fuck all y'all.....smash bros ftw. Or is that shit too unbalanced as well?:funny:
    test
  6. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

Riiiiiiiiiight. Got it. Smh
    test
  7. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

funny that you ask, because melee has about 4 characters that are 100x better than any other if played properly. (fox/falco/sheik/peach. i think marth too but truthfully i don't remember)
    dunno about brawl though. last time i checked metaknight was ridiculous and people were wrecking house with him.
    test
  8. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

Really? I'd say Marth and Isaac are the most unbalanced in brawl, everytimr I played brawl online, usually 75% chance my opponent was one of the two.

Never thought peach was very good, but I remember gtting really annoyed playing against sheik. They scaled her back a bit in brawl. Lol
    test
  9. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Super Smash Bros >
    test
  10. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

This is very accurate
    test
  11. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

any Tekken Game, any street fighter game, any killer instinct game, any soul calibre game, any mortal kombat game, dead or alive, time killers, virtua fighter, tobal, bushido blade, to shin den... i will SMACK you around baby girl. i dont have live though so holler at frankie wapps and me and u can get it poppin on his gamertag and watch u get laced like laconia bags. just promise after u get assaulted u take that little chip off your shoulder melany.
    test
  12. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

If you think Mortal Kombat Trilogy takes no skill to play then your a fucking retard
    test
  13. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

I used to go to the arcade at the Metreon in SF, there would be unofficial Street Fighter tournaments there. Ive never seen dudes play video games at such a high level of intensity. There'd even be occasional pushing and shoving. Shit's like Madden, it turns people against eachother
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

im ranked #24 worldwide in mortal kombat vs dc universe on xbox live. Check the gamertag if ya'll dont believe me.

this is the first mk game that u could take online and trust me when i say it takes a considerable amount of skill. im abusing cats left and right with multiple fighters that i have mastered. remembering how to put moves together to form a kombo is the easy part. timing it perfectly online against an opponent who spams the block button is the challenging part. but as i said, i mastered it. i lure in my opponent and land the 30-40% kombo which lifts my spirit and in the process lowers theirs.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.