OT: Magic reiterates what MJ said about Wade Lebron Bosh

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Im808MC, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im808MC

Im808MC OG - Oahu Grown

test
  2. Sniper Service

Sniper Service Member

Larry Bird did, as well
    test
  3. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

with all due respect to them, i don't care for their opinion. some are acting like its a done deal that heat will win the championship this year. lets see how these guys play together first before making any assumption. its very possible for them to be beat
    test
  4. Im808MC

Im808MC OG - Oahu Grown

i still have my Lakers winning due to cohesiveness but the heat will win atleast 3 or 4 with this unit...
    test
  5. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Magic acts like he won by himself. Like he didn't have a super team. I think it hurts the legacy of Lebron in this. The win will not be a big deal. Anything less than victory is a failure
    test
  6. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Kevin Durant >>>>>> Lebron James within 3 years.
    test
  7. Sniper Service

Sniper Service Member

This...Already
    test
  8. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

To reiterate what Jordan said but put it even better...
    test
  9. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

Not to mention, those niggas hated each other .. fucking Bird hated magic and used to play through back spasms just to have better stats and such ... fucking micheal damn near wouldn't play with his own teammates, cause he was so competitive

Lebron, Bosh, and Wade are all friends ... they played on the same team, already ... I don't understand

Yall getting swept up in this anti-lebron shit, but the nigga did what he felt like doing

He didn't even choose to be a Cav, they drafted that nigga ... I can't understand him going to the heat is a bad thing ... Its stupid ... nobody has any real reasons, just dumb assumptions ... its media/consumer idiocy ... and the shits starting to annoy me, now

Although, I must admit that NWO-Heat shit was entertaining as a motherfucker, though

Anyway, Boston is going to win it this year, so the shit doesn't even matter
    test
  10. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

told yall that all the greats would think that shit is weak

you can not respect their opinions but you have to understand how their's outweighs yours

and most of these guys cant go all out with how they feel because they still work for the NBA and not trying to get fined
    test
  11. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

This is crazy, Larry, Magic, and MJ act like they didn't have super teams, and Kobe has a super team now. Bird and Magic had multiple hall of famers on their team and MJ has at least one (Scottie Pippen) and maybe 2 with Dennis Rodman. Kobe has the best frontcourt in the NBA with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom.

Lebron would have hurt his legacy if he stayed in Cleveland and never won.

At the very worst, he has set himself up to have a chance to win a championship for the next 10 years.

And for the record, if he averages a triple double, wins his 3rd consecutive MVP, and wins a championship next year, no one will be talking about this nonsense.

By the way, Kevin Durant is a better shooting Dominique Wilkins and will never be better then LeBron.
    test
  12. Jep 7:30

he isnt acting like that at all

what they are saying is they they wouldnt think to team up together to win

being drafted by a team that already has good players is different from joining a team to form some superpower

what they are saying is that youknowwho has already failed
    test
  13. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

jordan had a super team? wtf are u talking about?
    test
  14. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

They all had good teams that were put together by management. There is a difference between that and calling up 2 other all stars and making a super team.

Like I said in another thread, MJ didnt have a super team for the first 6-7 years, but he stuck with it and let the management do the proper job building a team.
    test
  15. Jep 7:30

what they're all saying is that he hurt his legacy more by proving he couldnt lead and failed his mission which he accepted

youre crazy to think that he will get triple double numbers with wade and bosh also out there

hes also out of the MVP race because noone is going to vote for him after showing he cant be the man and that dumb ass espn special

KD will most likely be the MVP
    test
  16. kingofrap99

kingofrap99 New Member

lol.

All Jordan, Magic, and Bird are saying is that they were too competetive and had too much pride to do what Lebron did. That cannot be debated..... and if you think otherwise, you obviously did not have the opportunity to watch them play.

Also, why do people keep on insisting that Kobe has an out of this world supporting cast? Of course, he has good pieces around him, but he won these two titles w/o ANY future hall of famers AND w/ a crippled starting center. If Gasol even gets HOF consideration, its only because he had the opportunity to play alongside Kobe. Otherwise, Gasol and his 0-12 playoff record keeps his reputation as a very good player on a bad team.
    test
  17. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

Gasol is one of the best PFs in the game and will be going to the HOF.
    test
  18. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

This minus the last sentence.
    test
  19. kingofrap99

kingofrap99 New Member

I'm a big Gasol/Laker fan so I hate knocking on him. But does he go to the HOF if he plays the rest of his career in Memphis? Absolutely not.

You predicting that he goes to the HOF is 51% due to his excellent ability and 49% due to him playing on a championship team. I just don't think Kobe's supporting cast is as stacked as people make it out to be..... inconsistent outside shooters, lack of depth, and inability to defend the pg position.
    test
  20. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

How could he have hurt his legacy MORE when his legacy isn't even finished? We have no idea what the future will hold until they actually play things out. Heat might string off 3 championships, James contract ends in at the age of 30 and he could go on to another team and possibly win there. If that happened, would anybody REALLY be going apeshit of his decision to go to the Heat? No. Or win nothing with the Heat and win someplace else in 5 years. You never know.

He could end up with zero championships. THAT will really hurt him.

Of course he could average a triple double now. He's doesn't have to be the primary scorer. He doesn't have to score 27 points a game now. That might drop down his average, but hes too good NOT to get at least 10 points.

Plus with his vision, athleticism and players around him 10 assists is possible. Ten rebounds should come easier than the 10 dimes with his size.

People don't understand that this actually works more toward his skill set than being the primary scorer. He can do everything, and this team will allow him to do everything in the flow of the game. He doesn't have to press the issue because if he doesn't his team will lose (ala Cleveland).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.