OT: lets talk about LOST... seriously..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I wasnt excited about Avatar lol wrong person lil homie hahahaha (is that insulting to call you lil?? you are younger than me Sonny jim! haha)

again Bino hit it bang on....you into it Eyerate thats cool...I been into shitty shows before, Hereos an that so I understand

I'll leave the thread alone!

PEACE
    test
  2. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

actually it's not that bad like if they like it and are hooked on it like so not personally offendin ne1s taste or anything,, just surprised uve stuck with it, a lot of people i know who used to watch it loads gave up on it. no offense 2 anyone like if uve watched most of it i can understand u wanna watch it 2 the end
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

it was a mockery post.. you cant slide in and be like "yo i seen a 30 second youtube clip shit is trash nahmean!" when your talking about a show that spans over a hundred hours... thats just buffoonery.
    test
  4. Eyerate

thats basically where most of us are at.. shit was dope through season 3... we hung on for season 4.. figured theyd pick it up in season 5... now were just checkin out season 6 to see how they finally put this trainwreck to sleep.
    test
  5. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

I think my problem is that I've never went back and watched older epidsodes (like season 2 which was the best) so I've forgotten how good the show used to be, compared to how mediocre it is now.

I for one was excited when they announced that they were going to extend the series to 6 seasons, but its obvious that they traded quality for quantity. But I've been watching since the beginning so I'm not going to stop watching now, no matter how 'stupid' ppl think it is.
    test
  6. Eyerate

YO DO NOT DO THIS.

if you go back and watch season 1/2/3, you will fucking hate your life. even on second watch without the "OH SHIT!" factor, seasons 1 and 2 are so far beyond what this show is now..
    test
  7. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol nah I got it Eyerate...good impression btw.....I make snap judgements all the time prolly 50/50 on being right tho hahaha

PEACE
    test
  8. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Man I fucking hated the second season. Just absolute garbage from start to finish.

I agree the first and third seasons are the two best of the entire series though.
    test
  9. santarosa

santarosa New Member

[youtube]kDiSluPfoWc[/youtube]
    test
  10. Drones

Drones Active Member

The parallel timeline thing of season 6 really made me lose interest. It's been paraphrasing stuff that we already know and character traits we've already seen through the entire season. If it turns out that there's no real explanation to that timeline and it was just to reinforce the destiny/free will point of the show, I'd probably like that, but they just executed it poorly. So far it has no vital connection to anything.
    Overall, I think the writer's strike and the fact that the writers didn't have an exact number of seasons to write for from the start ended up hurting the series a lot.

Man, The Wire is a great show.
    test
  11. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

eyerate is the most obnoxious person on earth. i hope he shows @ MOB, there are some people that would love to have some "words" with him..
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

holy shit at that clip of the sub.

the first 10 seconds looked good, but then I couldnt believe my eyes hahahaa
    test
  13. ThinkICare

ThinkICare New Member

Just wait 'til Jacob fully grows and kicks MiB's ass. Guy's gonna pay for indirectly killing Lapidus aka Mr.Chesty.
    test
  14. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

Weird. The third season with the kidnappings and 6 month gap and shit was when i almost stopped watching. That was the third i think..anyways its been fucken dope before and afteq. Cant wait to see how this shit finishes.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Eyerate

this single post makes me regret that my deal for MOB didnt pan out... you wouldnt say shit to me if you saw me in person you little pussy. you should ask sonny when you meet him if im the type of dude who would slap the taste out of your mouth then make you apologize for making me do it. stick to dickriding me on air and having your own guests embarass the fuck out of you by cosigning me. faggot. you lead a sad little shoutcast existence.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.