OT: lets have an ethical debate here...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Um... I used to be a Bible Quiz Champion thank you.
    test
  2. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

i'm all for equality for homosexuality in the same sense of being against discrimination of disabled people... but disabled people aint wanting to get married to their chairs..
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Um so why did you say that Adam and Eve used incest to populate the world??

PEACE
    test
  4. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Umm... because they did? Are you really not connecting the dots there?
    test
  5. SiFu

no I'm not....explain it to me....thanks

PEACE
    test
  6. BinoSWI

adam n eve is just a story to symbolise how evil came into the world, it's not meant to be taken literally, like a lot of the stories in the bible. the creation story is intended to show Gods power over man n shit and that he's the creator. Aint the word for Adam mean mankind n all?
    test
  7. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Obviously, but there are millions of people who actually believe this story literally and will use it as an actual argument to deny gays the right to marriage.
    test
  8. SiFu

Nah Bino...lets pretend we religious types for second and we believe the bible lol

I've read it a few times and it seems pretty clear to me....god made eve from adam (so is having sex with a woman like having sex with yourself??)....they got kicked out the garden into the world where MANY people were already living....they mingled with these people until the days of Noah when god killed everyone......NOW....Noah and incest, repopulating the earth, I can give you that one....but that wasnt adam and eve namean

PEACE
    test
  9. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

did i just use a jedi mind trick on you?
    test
  10. SiFu

Yea the bibles not a good resource against gays lol how many stories of dudes pimping they wives or having kids with they 'handmaidens' an shit like that.....hardly what we would consider righteous namean

PEACE
    test
  11. BinoSWI

For me the point is in science as much as it is in religon, we all jus animals right according to science? how could we advocate something which we're not meant to be? for me marriage is advocating it and saying it's normal, it's not normal and shouldn't be promoted as normal, i don't hate gays like because it's not their fault but it all comes down to them not being the way an animal is meant to be. we meant to like the opposite sex kno what i mean.

i'm no expert like at all that's just my opinion, and as ignorant as it may be that is what it's always going to be.
    test
  12. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

penn and teller are the motherfucking truth. i have all of the seasons on DVD. i fail to see the correlation between the 2, but still awesome.
    test
  13. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

They are staunch libertarians.

Teetotalers who believe all drugs should be legalized. Doesn't get much more fair than that.
    test
  14. Eyerate

and like every other religious zealot you fail at the most basic of cognitive skills.. reading comprehension.

sterilize yourself.
    test
  15. Eyerate

well yea, i just thought it was a really random reference.. but yea bullshit is dope. i cry laughing everytime i see the bottled water dude filling them with the hose. :funny:
    test
  16. Eyerate

also, its pretty awesome that noone touched my points...

except tricky p, who now clearly wants to fuck his sister. :funny:
    test
  17. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

if only she liked boys . . .

nah lol i guess you made me realize the logical fallacy behind saying incest shouldn't be allowed and homo marriages should
    i was lettin my own deep rooted disgust for such practices cloud my judgement
    all though it is fucked up as hell in my opinion, the government shouldn't be allowed to tell two consenting adults what they can and can't do as long as they aren't effecting anyone else
    So if some super close hick ass family wants to get even closer then fuck it I guess we gotta let em .
    test
  18. Eyerate

test
  19. SiFu

Yea but eyerate....so now we agree that government shouldnt regulate it....

do you think its RIGHT??? not if you think it should be allowed or not but do you think its acceptable behaviour??? I dont....

PEACE
    test
  20. Eyerate

incest? sure.. why not.. as long as it falls within the parameters i outlined...

lemme pose this question. you meet this bangin bitch.. shes awesome. you love everything about her and she fucks like an animal. you guys fuck 3x a day for 6 months. then you find out shes your half sister.

what do you do?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.