OT: lets have an ethical debate here...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

in the sweet sweet afterglow of the 5-4 SCOTUS victory for the 2nd amendment that we desperately needed here in chicago, i thought it prudent to ask a hilariously homophobic board how they feel about gay marriage...

lets lay down some ground rules.. im not talking about church marriage. you religious sheep can bow to zombie jesus without the fags for all i care. im talking about LEGAL standing marriage.. as in affording gays the same rights straight legally married couples have. some of those benefits include shared healthcare plans, the ability to visit the other in the hospital bedside, and the tax benefits that come with being married...

personally, i feel like this is a disgusting violation of a large percentage of the populations civil rights and we need to get the fuck out of the archaic social norms and evolve to accept things that our parents and grandparents were far too ignorant to embrace as normal.

i fully expect the average response to be "pause", "eyerate loves the cock", or "you fucking faggot".. but maybe just MAYBE we can have a civil debate about this. either way the tags better be on point. none of this "eyerate and fresco bunk" bullshit. get your game up or gtfoh.

discuss.
    test
  2. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

I have No problem with Gay People Getting Married. IT doesn't have to be a Religious Wedding so it doesn't Apply. People Deserve to be happy no matter what their sexuality.
    test
  3. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Hm. I am not a gay man...So I feel as though I'm the last person who can comment on this Issue.

I honestly believe that if Gays want to get married then let them...Its none of my business...

If Gay's dont want to get married....Its all up to them.
    test
  4. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i dont care what the next man(men) do. thats their business. i do think that homosexuality is more widely accepted than it used to be. i mean even go back to slavery and shit...black rights weren't accepted then....but now the US has a black president. next will be a gay one. i do feel they should get the same rights as heterosexual couples.
    at my job here in ontario, same sex couples are covered in the benefit packages along with common-law couples
    test
  5. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

i dont support legal marriage for hedero couples. because fuck the government. alspo fuck god and "church" being able to decide your married.

having said that, if gay people want to do it thats there choice(in my opinion)
    test
  6. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

wow this is not the response i expected from rapmusic forums. let gay people get married and have benefits. If anyone believes that gay people getting married is an abomination to the institution of marriage, then those people should visit vegas.
    test
  7. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Well, Okay, Here's where the double standard comes in.

I dont have a problem with Homosexuals getting married, having families or anything.

People posting Gay pictures or Videos...Or somebody whose gay trying to get gay with me....Thats a problem...But thats not the issue that Eyerate is bringing up...
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Should gay people be married though. meh...probably, but I think they are using the wrong arguments.
    test
  9. FiligraNn

FiligraNn Word Up! (Montreal)

all for it

Canadians are faggets so
    test
  10. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

bun a battyboy and they dutty lifestyle namean....if im asked my opinion I'd say they sick an have mental problems at the very least and some genetic malfunction at the most.....

However I aint give a fuck about them enough to care what they do with they lives...get married or not aint something I think about or care about

I aint go out my way to persecute them or beat them up or anything and when I meet them (my girls in the beauty industry, she brings them around sometimes) I aint rude or whatnot but I dont engage them in conversation and when they do try to talk to me my response is short and shallow...I aint tryna be friends with faggots.....

PEACE
    test
  11. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

eyerate you should make a poll.

personally i dont see why the gays shouldnt be able to get legally married
    test
  12. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm kind of surprised Eyerate made this topic to be honest. I remember the thread where we all posted our results from that political ideology test, and pretty much everyone was left of center, so I kind of expect hip hop heads to be more liberal in general. I think the general consensus can be summed up in the words of Saht: "it's not illegal to be gay, but it's gay to be Eleagle."
    test
  13. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

haha

this is also hilaripous.
    test
  14. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I live a block away from Church and Wellesley, my roommate's sister and my girlfriend's brother have been in a rewarding gay relationships for a few years and both of us volunteered at the Pride parade last year.

So you can guess my opinion on the situation. My dick goes inside vaginas. What anyone else choses to do with theirs is entirely their business.
    test
  15. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

I don't understand why (outside of religious reasons) homosexuals should not be allowed to marry in the first place. Let people be happy for fuck's sake, they're braving AIDS and a public that has openly shunned them on multiple occasions, give them a break.
    test
  16. SiFu

Whats the difference between gay people and consenting adults that have an incestious relationship??? its all the same shit to me they on equal footing.....I guess fans of gays say that they love each other and love has no bounds and its not hurting anyone they both consent....I'm sure thats the same excuse some dutty hillbilly types use when they fucking they sisters an shit......its sick....shouldnt be accepted at all ever.....

but thats my opinion....I dont want government enforcing anything on anyone its my right to think its dutty and wrong and its their right to do it namean

PEACE
    test
  17. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

as long as nobodys stabbing my shit i couldnt care less what they can n are allowed to do
    test
  18. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Like I said as Long as its in a church it bothers me None.
    test
  19. SiFu

one of you gay advocates explain to me the difference between consenting incestious adults and gays??

PEACE
    test
  20. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

How the fuck is there even a parallel there? Are you likening the two because gay people have sex within the same gender and the other have sex within the same family? That makes no sense dude.

Incest can result in a weakening of the gene pool and can generally fuck people's lives up (the unborn) through genetic defects.

Why are you so against gay people getting to do whatever they want? They aren't flaunting it in front of you. Are you just that homophobic?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.