OT......last night WOW

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by GraphicNature, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrUbZzZ

TrUbZzZ I Know JewJitsu

smh you let england down SiFu......you let england down.....
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lmao yea homie thats how I felt between pukes I was apologizing saying that usually English people can drink more and that Im not a good example coz I never been able to drink a lot (which is true) hahaha

Shit I cant for the life of me remember the name of the device you fill up with beer ( a funnel and tube) and then shotgun it while the homie stands on a chair or whatever??? whats it called again???

Anyway one time I had a homie decide to do one of those with RED WINE!!! lol we all thought he was gonna die coz as soon as he shotgunned it he says his throat immediately seized up and contracted making it hard for him to breath lol then he puked hahahaha shit was dumb as hell!!!

Also....100 shots (of beer) in 100 minutes....thats only 2 and a half 40's but in 1hr 40minutes!!! I've never seen anyone make it to the end....I think 70something was the highest I seen someone get lol

PEACE
    test
  3. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Hah, me and a mate tried that 100 shot in 100 minutes thingy with white wine, i mean it's only 4 cl a minute but it gets FUCKING TOUGH, believe me
    test
  4. Quadrupletree

Quadrupletree Chess Club President

4lokos will get u fucked up. 2 of them gets me wasted but i dont drink very much. my friend drinks grape 4lokos mixed with beer and says it tastes alot better.
    test
  5. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

All i got to say is liquid cocaine
    test
  6. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Yeah, but still, what the hell is it?

I mean, since 5 4lokos seem like a big deal is that like compared to a bottle of 40 % liqour or what?
    test
  7. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

dude tbh....99% mofos aint SEEING 5 lokos...and thats word. dudes story here is a bit hard to believe tbh...but i see his stomach is all fucked up..prob going to be like that for quite some time..if his story is indeed true.

What i mean by not seeing is...in most cases..your average dude isnt going past 3...if they DO...at that point..there already blacked out and or about GONE or just about there.

this loko shit has wormwood in it. Which is an active ingredient in absinthe.

My dude just over this past weekend at my boys party had 3 of these joints on top of other shit he drank..GONEEEEEEEE...was saying something was waving at him @ this plant....and threw a chair at it..and ran...lol dude was out son..half naked streaking/cops...all that.

i have storys out the ass...when i first tired this shit...i drank about 3. I blacked out.hahahah. Second time EVER that has happened to me in 15 years of drinking. This shit aint no joke.

loko is the shit. But you have to RESPECT the loko...before getting yourself involved...no respect...your done for.

ONE....
    test
  8. Quadrupletree

Quadrupletree Chess Club President

have u ever had sparks? its very similar to that except i think sparks tastes alot better. 4lokos comes in tallboy cans. 14% alcohol i believe. comes in assorted flavors. dont get watermelon its gross. its basically just a malt liquor energy drink.
    test
  9. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

24oz...12 percent alcohol.

watermelon..is not bad tbh.

Lemonade is my new fav though.

feeling:

lemonade
    watermelon
    blue-rasberry

ONE...
    test
  10. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Nah its not made up man, Im the type of drinker who tries to get as fucked up as possible as quick as possible, plus my tolerance is off the roof, I only remember up to three four lokos, and 6 shots of everclear........the rest of the night is described to me in graphic detail by numerous people......apparently every time they counted me down for the 10 count, Id get a second wind and keep going....****us a few things happened, Im glad I wasnt coherent enough to remember......Four lokos is no fucking joke, and if your a speed drinker like myself......DO NOT touch this drink.......it will make your night epic.........but 75 percent of this epic night will come with contraversy....as told through the eyes of another....cause you WONT remember.....
    test
  11. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

lmaooooooo @respect the Loko
    sig that
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

yeah, lol, all dressed to kill & shit tryna look 18. hahaha
    I'm short (still not 5ft yet) and one of my dudes was like 'Lulu you lookin kinda green homie sit here' picked my ass up & put me on top the speaker box, next thing I slid down the back straight passed out, dude dragged me out threw me over his shoulder and drove my ass home. I threw up in the car by way of thanks.

oh the shame.....
    good times......... sorta
    test
  13. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New Member

Drank all day Sat into the night. Should have went to bed but went out to the bar below my boys apartment. The kids I was with hadn't been drinking. I was told I faceplanted into some bar stools (human bowling i guess). I still haven't gotten the rest of the story and have no clue how pissed some people might actually be.

No visible wounds though so thats good. I don't think I'll be frequenting that bar anymore. I think I am banned.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.