OT: king of the kong

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

dog u been spergin out this whole thread
    test
  2. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

great doc.
    apparently a real life movie has been in the works for years. its supposed to be about their continued fued AFTER the documentary.
    test
  3. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

billy mitchell is a faggot
    test
  4. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Nerd alert x 1000000
    test
  5. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

I read an interview with the director of the King of Kong where he said that he tried to portray Billy Mitchell as positively as he could but he was such a thorough asshole that what is in the film is Billy Mitchell at his best.

The little group of arcade nerds portrayed in the film actually has affinities with charismatic religious cults. They all admire a narcissistic sociopath (Mitchell) who constantly tests his followers loyalty with a mix of dominance, abuse and brief acts of friendship.
    test
  6. DoctaSARS

DoctaSARS New Member

Ha ha, these dudes ain't got shit on Fresco
    test
  7. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

That dude kilt the drums, lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. DoctaSARS

DoctaSARS New Member

Wow, Part 3 has a soundbite that is in Monsters in the Midway ... I think it's at the end of a Moe Dirdee track, that's hilarious. "Mr. Awesome's Guide to Getting Women" around the 9:00 mark.
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

lmao @ "dad! wipe my butt! stop playing donkey koooong!"

and "on my phone, it says "never surrender"" hahahahhahaha

LOL at billys face after he hears that brian got to 500,000 on one life at DK! lmao
    test
  10. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

damn walter day looks like a wizard lol
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i can find a rip of it somewhere. ill hit you up later about it.

sidenote: im not sure i agree with ville on the whole "aspergers syndrome" thing. i think that most of the guys who are active in twin galaxies are probably totally aspie'd out, but the ones on the footage were far too socially active to have it. the one guy was a lawyer, billy owns a restaurant and hotsauce company... is there something "off" about these dudes? sure. they're massive fucking nerds and probably socially underdeveloped with the cliqish way they act but im not going to say theyre autistic or aspies. maybe kuh has a mild case, but the rest of them are just social retards.

i do agree with the whole cult collective thing.. billy really does manipulate these dudes in the same way. they're all lovingly devoted and fearful at the same time. its strange. the restaurant scene where they all freak out that weibe and the other guy show up just shows how twisted and fucking weird the dynamic of that group is. homie drives a 50k$ lexus and hes ducking his own restaurant because some dude who might beat his high score is there? thats seriously weird.
    test
  12. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

billy is such an asshole, makin a fake ass video and everyone believed it without question.

i felt bad for weible after that..but this shit had a disney ending at least .haha
    test
  13. DoctaSARS

DoctaSARS New Member

Ha ha, yeah that restaurant scene is great. But the whole time I watched this I was trying to find evidence that the Twin Galaxies referee ISN'T the South Bend Strangler in Home Alone...
    test
  14. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Just watched this shit...real interesting....

Reminded me of the battle scene hahahaha tactics to stay on top.....at the event people calling other people to give them the 'scoop' hahahaha shits comedy.....they nerds but so are WE!!!! hahah

At first I thought Billy seemed ok....then as the docu went on it became apparent he's quite the pussy

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.