OT: Keeping a keg cold

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Diggles, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

what? the smallest tub ever could easily fit 2 rightside up.. fill the tub with ice to the half and dont sweat it.. you dont need to bury the entire keg in ice... thermodynamics.... learn it.

also, whats all this "kegs will be ruined ZOMG" talk? beer can be stored at room temp. shit, in most places outside the US, beer is CONSUMED at room temp.
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

rofl @ "listen pussy, i'll be getting fucked up tonight"

nobody gives a shit, retard
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

"...listen pussy, I'll be getting fucked up tonight. "

lol SIIIICK
    test
  4. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

yeah its only 25cl shots and drink doesnt really fuck me up too bad ne more, if i have one spliff after tho that shit twists me out no end man. we do this thing on peoples birthdays called the wray and nephews challenge. you get 2 bottles of wray and nephews 67% rum (crazy jamaican shit) and drink them between 4 people, i played this game once and i blacked out, my dads done it a couple times and both times he woke up in a hospital. shits crazy.

green absynth will have you trippin aswell, its a hulacenagenic, meant to be illegal but a pikey bar down the road serves it.

im northern innit, and british people have evolved to be able to handle their alcohol more than most other countries. fact. due to how dirty water was back in medieval times kids were more often thaqn not given beer to drink as the water just made people sick and die. thus evolving us to be able to take our drinks alot more. all my mates who are rugby lads drink insane amounts 15-16 pints then some, shits like a fraternity if you dont keep up your made a bitch. i aint into that but my mates who go the big sports universities all do.
    test
  5. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

true as fuck man, when i go to spain i get like 70:30 in favour of rum or whiskey but over here its always tiny shots. poundland tho so guaranteed to get hammered on 30 quid haha. you remember all that white lightning and white star cider. all the homeless be drinkin it, we call that shit tramp piss.
    test
  6. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

oh and my mate did DAS BOOT the other night, dunno if you guys seen beerfest but my mates actually got das boot and my mate downed one, 4 pints in one boot, the other night. puked a few times in the process but finished the whole thing haa
    test
  7. C Murph

C Murph New Member

and if not you aint a drinker to the capacities you preached. i would say 2 kegs to 50 peeps is realistic, but they all gotta be alcoholics or college students, redundant i know.

and any beer that tastes shitty out a keg second day wasnt worth the worry to keep it fresh anyway...but the allure of any keg is golden

i am laughing at EG cause he has obviously never Puked and Rallied.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

idk what puked and rallied is but rest assured ive partied hard in my day

if you mean puked and then kept drinking, uh yes, many many times. these days its rare for me to puke and keep drinking because im at a bar and not shotgunning and slamming beers like we do at house parties

man one time my jackass friend farted bad enough to make me puke.

speaking of 1) kegs becoming disgusting when they sit out and 2) puking and then drinking more:

[​IMG]

that shit tasted like wine. was easily the worst beer ive ever drank. super fermented shit, so nasty. we still toughed thru it even tho it was making us puke. dear god. notice all the keg shells on the deck. that house was awesome. cops came alll the time. even brought their little retard swat type team to come in and kick in the doors and shit a few times. fucking cocksuckers.
    test
  9. C Murph

C Murph New Member

amazing post. this is why eg is dope, he may be opinionated., but i never seen him outright lie.

but puke and rally IS real and the amount of drinking the OP was refering to was not exorbitant, just the amount any college student would drink
    test
  10. C Murph

C Murph New Member

what time of day was that picture? if i may ask?
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

nah man im not debating that college kids or hard partiers can drink 11-15 12oz beers in a night. that's nothing insane. im saying that to have 50 people average that at a party of 50 people is bullshit.

a party of 50 people will have like 15 girls who barely drink, a bunch of guys who prob driink like 5 beers then drive home and then like 15 people who drink a shit ton. that doesn't = 15 12oz beers each.

at a party of nothing but college kids then fuck yeah that's a hittable amount of brew

and that picture was at like 3PM i would say. that summer was the most ive ever partied. trust me c murph IVE PUT IN MY SHARE OF WORK ON THE BEER TIP
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

mapleleaf was talkin shit like he was the pong master back in the day

i roll down to his pad, smash him in pong heads up and then smash him and his boy in a 2 on 1. and those guys recycle beers SO I DRANK ALL THEIR BEERS TOO

DOMINATION.
    test
  13. 3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild New Member

sup man recoginize your name, can we get some new stuff in this joint
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.