OT: Keeping a keg cold

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Diggles, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

eyerate, out of curiosity, where do you work/what do you do?
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

no, its nowhere near as terrible or sad.. and you brought it up, not me.

but ill support you if you decide to seek help for your crippling affliction. noone should struggle alone through the trying recovery from alcoholism.

[​IMG]
    test
  3. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

walking straight after just 3,5 liters of beer is something most people over 16 would do
    test
  4. Eyerate

I own a few different companies. My main bread and butter business is security and fire protection. Basically I do installation, monitoring, and maintenance of commercial and residential security and fire protection along with government access control and consulting for union electrical firms. I also deal with investments and commodities as well as mergers and acquisitions. If its profitable, I'll be involved. Right this second I'm working on a package with a pretty exciting start up that could equal out to a six digit deal if everything goes smoothly and I'm waiting for a call back on a pretty aggressive offer I made this morning on an acquisition.
    test
  5. Eyerate

try it tonight.. don't die.

edit: and your a fucking idiot.. its ~3.75 liters, or 1 US gallon.
    test
  6. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Hey Eyerate can i have a job?
    test
  7. Eyerate

doing what? you wanna be my farnsworth bentley? :funny:
    test
  8. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

just bring the kegs up the stairs, then you don't have to buy garbage cans and all that. have a buddy or two help u bring them up if needed.
    test
  9. Eyerate

/thread
    test
  10. BITmafakka

Have done plenty of times. And thats BEFORE i go out.

Oh and yeah, those 0,25 REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE MAN.

I mean, my sister who's 18 can drink 3 liters of beer at a party and she's a pretty small girl.

I dunno, you americans might be less tolerant or something i guess.
    test
  11. mapleleaf

anything man, ANYTHING

when the dough gets low

i go crazy for the stacks
    test
  12. Eyerate

your 18 year old sister can drink 3 LITERS of beer? what the fuck is wrong with your family? :funny:
    test
  13. Eyerate

i dont have anything poppin in cali.. at least not right now. i had something in the works with GT, but the deal didnt work out. i dont really look into things that are out of state unless the deal is VERY right. im a handshake type of guy. also, cali taxes are a MOTHERFUCKER. just as bad if not worse than IL.
    test
  14. mapleleaf

Whered you go to school and what did you study?
    test
  15. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

me and 11 of my friends killed a whole keg once.it can be done.we just about all threw up though
    test
  16. BITmafakka

We're swedish.
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

lmao at the question

"isnt bragging about having money the same as bragging about drinking a lot"

what are you serious

bragging about money isn't "cool" but when someone takes a shot at you like "your spending your time here bla bla" then yea your gonna make him feel salty and tell them that your making money doing it.

and yes, braggin about how much you can drink is for people who have no other achievements in life. Or high schoolers....
    test
  18. Eyerate

all over.. i have certs and licenses from a bunch of different companies and teaching agencies. im NFPA, NBFAA, NICET certified, ETC. a few years back i was getting bored with life so i went to medic school then i worked for the fire department part time before i got hurt. I probably wont go back.. not enough money in it and i checked it off my "that would be cool to do" list.

i never did the traditional "college" thing. medic school was through a college/hospital so i guess thats the closest thing to it. i started a small networking/IT business at 17, apprenticed into home theater/security/fire. investments and m/a i picked up along the way. some of my clients are heavy hitters, so i picked their brain. thats the cliffs note version of it anyway.
    test
  19. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

3 litres of beer sounds mad, but britains crazy on alcohol. i know mad chicks and dues who would buy a 3 litre bottle of strong bow and drink that in the night, a local bar where its 1 pound a drink i can expect to spend all that on drink, entrance and cigarettes is like a fiver so 25 odd jd and cokes. me and my friends drink too much tho, but i make good money and im happy so its all good.

8 pints of beer is just an afternoon watchin the football in england...not bragging our nation is just known as booze britain
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I dunno bruv...2litres of gut rot used to fuck me and the homies up!!!! (gut rot = cyder lol) it had to be red oak, or white lightening or omega or something just as nasty, that or 3 cans of super, like a special brew or Kestral or something lol ergghghg nasty!!! but again, 3pints was and still is my limit with beer the homies would easily manage 5/6-7/8.....

25 JD and cokes in UK is like 4 JD and cokes in US lol out here aint no measuring shots the bar tender will give you a full glass of jack and a splash of coke, UK its like a strict shot and a full glass of coke lol shits wack as fuck!!

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.