OT: Just spun out my moms 2009 Audi A4

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by goirish10, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Drink driving is one thing...Everyone has done it...but driving in a state where u can not tell your wheel has came off is some other fukeries....I dunno tho shit happens to everyone....Its not that bad of a thing really your still alive and breathing and u did'nt kill anyone....Wat u think the outcome will be ?
    test
  2. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Liscence Suspension, Court Fees, Bail, New Car, which probably means community service to reduce the punishment
    test
  3. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

I flipped a dodge durango 06 2 weeks ago on i95. all sides crumpled. total loss. thank god I'm ok. and for insurance.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

drove home drunk after a cypher once and will never do that shit again. Its worse than driving in your sleep because you are more prone to lose control.
    test
  5. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Ah, to be young again.

Why offer him condolences though? He fucked up. I took my parents car out for a spin when I was in high school and got into a minor collision. I felt like a shit head then but I was sober. If you were drunk driving you're an idiot and deserve whatever comes to you. Not saying you're a bad person, everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure in the long run this will be a positive experience for you, but coming here and expecting support for this kind of shit is irrational. Take your punishment like a man.

lol @ eg drives razor scooter
    test
  6. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

bitmafakka: and what happens when you drive and they take a bloodsample, what will they find if you smoke on a regular basis? I go with the breathalizer due to that fact...and thats why I never take the chance!
    test
  7. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

I drove drunk (and I wouldn't really call it drunk per say, but over the legal limit) a total of two times. Once I was coming home from my friends house which is literally 3 blocks away from my house. I had to take a total one turn to get to my house, but I had to drive on a major road in my town...While I was about to pull out, I saw a car coming down the road that would have been behind me if I went. Instead of going, I decided to let it pass, and it was a cop car. I turned after him and went back to my house without a hitch.

The other time was in the middle of the night when a girl called me to come over and I had been drinking...she lived a couple miles away but I had to drive on that main road the whole way. I drove right by a cop but was driving a mini van so it wasn't suspicious at all.

Each of these times I drove drunk I drove very conservatively. Within a few mph of the speed limit and concentrating very hard. If you are drunk and driving fast you are a fucking retard and deserve to go to jail. You can say "oh, he just made one mistake," but it only takes one mistake to end lives. I have known people that died because of drunk drivers and known other people that have died because they were driving drunk. Shit is stupid and inexcusable.
    test
  8. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

i totaled my parents brand new hyundai sonata when i was 16. hit a median and did a 1080 trying to "race" this faggot that i hated from highschool. they ended up getting 3500 more then they paid for the car through insurance money so i was kinda of a unsung hero. but iam surely lucky to be alive. first thing i did after realizing that my car was in 16 bits like sega on the overpass.. dump the economy sized cleareyes in my pocket as well as the 1/2 eighth of dank and the insideout glass piece.

before the cops showed up.............. EZ like mortal kombat 2
    test
  9. bobbylight

lol, so you are still on the run? You are retarded.
    test
  10. bobbylight

I have heard in a lot of places refusing the breathalizer is the same charge as a dui...as it should be really.
    test
  11. MRsalesman

In England it seems as if one can refuse a breathalizer but then you get a small fine like 120quid and 3 points on your license. In sweden for example you can say no which leads to you being driven to the hospital for bloodtest instead.

I have to ask something, stupid European to genius Americano..Cant you escape sentences in the US? Like if you go abroad or just stay out of their reach for like 5 years dont charges ever get dropped? Our justice system is overloaded with shit and they cant take care of everything so its kinda easy to wait wait wait until things dissapear or until witnesses dont remember as much as they did. Over here its only a real problem once you've got that warrant. But what i didnt think of was that you go to jail for parking/speeding tickets and so on...hahahahahaha suckers!
    test
  12. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

Learned way to early on what drunk drivers can do, and its called being responsible
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

my friend was hitting on some bitch and i was wingmanning for him and the girl fed me about 12 shots of tequilla but i walked around for about 30 mins before driving home with her and eventually i was at a red light really focused on driving and the road..when a taxi driver side swiped the shit outta truck and he got out and started to get really angry at me...we ended up in a scuffle and a mini fist fight before the police showed up when we were still shouting at each other and they arrested him cause apparently he's always getting into fights(he was a smaller guy too)...they just told me to go home after we got all the insurance info...i was accusing him of being drunk and crazy so they wouldn't give me the breathalyzer..but i would never drive in a state when i wouldn't know the fucken tire fell off..if you killed someone you would feel 1000x as bad so just man up stop bitching about how your life sucks and pay for hte damage to your moms car...fuck your license and shit just pay your mom back and obviously try to get some leniency from a judge if you can...stop complaining about how your life sucks you fucken made the decision now live with it..
    test
  14. bobbylight

I don't know. I have heard of people that hid for like 15 or 20 years for like second degree murder or something and get found and serve their sentence for it...but technically if you are willing to leave the country you will probably get away with anything that isn't super serious.
    test
  15. MRsalesman

no murder and shit like that is not included im talking about crimes of the less severe degree so to speak. things that have a maximum of 5 years penalty. But the more im thinking about it its a stupid discussion cuz our systems are so different. In sweden its basically like crimes 0-2 years=5 years ot go away before you're cool again, 2-4/5?= 10 years and after that you have to stay the fuck out of Sweden if you wanna stay free!
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

hahah ok. thanks for the heads up.

i went to jail WALKING home from a bar that was 4 blocks from my crib so i wouldn't drive drunk.

jus' sayin.
    test
  17. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you should see the shit that happens where i live. at one point naperville was issuing more DUIs than other other municipality in the country. these motherfuckers are RUTHLESS. on the weekends they shut down the entire strip of downtown and kids barhop all night. its fucking insane.. so anyway, end of the night rolls around and this dude is going to get his phone out of his car so his friend can drive him home. he hits his "unlock" on the fob and as soon as he opens the door a cop grabs him and throws him on the ground for "DUI". the guy goes what the fuck.. and the friend steps in and goes "nah, im driving. i havent had anything. hes getting his phone man." cop says no way fuck that and ARRESTS the dude for DUI. goes to local court and the dude get stuck PLEADING TO RECKLESS. naperville is fucked up. i wont even drive down there, we grab a cab from my place and its like 12$.
    test
  18. Sleazy-E

Sleazy-E amsterdam!

i would say your lucky.. you won't forgive yourself when you kill some kid or something like that.

Drunk driving isn't the smartest thing to do, but i have to admit i did it a few times too. But... when i know i drank too much, even if it's a little bit wich it usually is, i drive very focussed, slow.. aware of the fact i drank too much. I tend to drive on the fast side when im sober. Only 1 time i drove about 20km to home totally wasted, it was in the middle of the night and nothing went wrong but i still don't want to do that again.

Reminds me of a funny story... one time i was driving home, and i drank a little bit to much... for the law that is, i don't see it as a problem myself because i can drive perfectly after drinking a few beers. Anyway... i was driving on a 80km/h 2 way road where passing another car is forbidden. I was driving like exactly 80km/h while sending a text message to someone... and some vw golf 2 is pulling up to my rear bumper. I know he thinks im driving slow even though 80km/h is the maximum speed for that road, because it's a good road that allows driving alot faster... plus it was in the night so little to no traffic.. but i drive like a perfect driver when i know i drank too much, so i stay driving 80km/h, the max speed. Then he starts pushing me.... driving as close as possible to my bumper... and then signing with his lights and really irritating me now, so i start slowing down because im pissed off. I HATE when people drive on my bumper... usually when the situation is safe enough i slow down some and when they try to pass i put the pedal to the medal so they can't... i got a pretty fast tuned tdi so that always works unless they got a real fast car. Anyway im driving like 65km/h now and the idiot in the golf had enough of it and decides to pass me. I let him pass me because i know i drank too much, and won't do anything crazy.. he passes me and suddenly a police car pulls up from a side road and goes after him. Later this guy is standing on the side of the road with the police and i pass him and them while he's getting a ticket for passing me where it's not allowed. I couldn't stop lauging... especially because i imagined how pissed off that guy must have been lol. I drank too much, was text messaging but HE gets pulled over for passing me and gets the ticket. Lol that was so great, i was thankfull to him for getting rid of that sneaky police car also hahah.
    test
  19. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sorry for the big ass pic, Shits all out of alignment, the back axle was poking up from the floorboard behind the driver seat
    test
  20. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

they have 6 months after issuing a warrant for some things here in canada before it becomes invalid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.