OT: Just spun out my moms 2009 Audi A4

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by goirish10, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Already started doing this, telling them how bad i feel about it, they dont semm to be to mad as of 1:30 tonight
    test
  2. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

hey you it's not hard just

[​IMG]
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Good to hear.

I think you should continue it, because it's still a sensitive time. It could just hit them soon so gotta keep it fresh in their minds. That shit is aweful.

What'd the cop say?
    test
  4. g-munz

g-munz -MASS-

keep your head up
    test
  5. goirish10

Irresponsible, Despicable, basically treated me like the scum of the earth. which i already felt like, I Was out in the middle of nowhere and didnt hurt a soul, but i know i could of
    test
  6. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

so fucking true
    test
  7. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

this. fuck the hate and stupid shit people are saying.

its not the end of the world, we all make mistakes and im sure all of us have driven before after having some drinks.

shit happens, luckily nobody got hurt.

just learn from this.
    test
  8. masta_blasta

masta_blasta Member

It's funny that you would post this in this forum as if people here care and are going to be supportive. Mentioning that it's your mother's 2009 Audi A4 says to me that you're probably a spoilt rich kid that has always been able to lie or pay his way out of trouble.

You know what? I would love to see you post this on FML. You would get so many 'you totally deserved it' clicks. It would be great. You stupid fuck.
    test
  9. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

so wait, nobody has driven drunk here?
    test
  10. goirish10

not this dude, but i still see his side, not rich by they way
    test
  11. Heazy206

Heazy206 Well-Known Member

lmao ikr
    test
  12. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

some people have this thing called responsibility. At some point people have to grow up and stop doing reckless retarded shit.
    test
  13. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

that sucks man, hope shit works out

when i was 18 i got in a head on collision with another car when i was wasted drunk. my passenger was ejected through the windshield and has permanent facial damage. driver of other car thankfully was fine.

charge was.... criminal negligence causing bodily harm = 3 months jail, 10 thousand dollar fine, 3 years no license.... not including defense fees

shit was lookin bad so i bailed from that province

however, it was scary enough to teach me the lesson, i still drive illegitimately (can't get tags, insurance and a card) but drinking and driving literally can ruin your life.

i can tell who the respectable people in this thread are, offering condolences. people who have been through this shit know what a downer this situation can be.

my advice to you... don't do what i did.... bite the bullet early, plead guilty, take the year license suspension and get a bus pass.

just be glad you're not me.
    test
  14. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Driving drunk is stupid but most people have done it, at least once or twice...BUT you really had to do it in your parents car? I dont know about regulations in the US but if you crash a car DUI'ing in Sweden the insurance company wont pay shit, so that would mean you owe your parents like 30000 dollars or something? Cool:)

I never got why people dont use the fantasic thing called TAXI...its kinda easy and not that expensive
    test
  15. Shapey Fiend

Shapey Fiend New Member

Taxi's for the win. I'll still drive occasionally if I've had two pints, but that's the cut off point.

I did get picked up by the cops on one occasion many years ago when I blacked out. They found me with my feet on the passanger seat and my head on the pavement asleep. I'm pretty positive I had no intention of driving though. I was just trying to climb into the back to sleep.
    test
  16. MRsalesman

idk man...I just leave my car if ive been drinking, not that 2 points does anything in particular to you're driving skills (maybe a little) but you could still loose your license and i'd fucking kill myself if that happened! Actually I'd go to england before they stole it and change the swedish to a UK one...they cant do shit in sweden then!
    test
  17. Shapey Fiend

Shapey Fiend New Member

I think I'd borderline not be over the limit here with 2 pints spaced out a decent bit. Odds of you getting stopped when your not doing anything stupid are tiny. I've only ever been stopped in my car once, and that was after one drink and the guy was just checking for tax discs. I'd be more worried about killing someone or crashing the car than the police catching me because where I live is fairly rural and there are fuck all of them about.

However you'll never, ever, see me freestyle rap battle drunk unless you want to get knee'd in the balls by someone on heroin. You've been warned kids.
    test
  18. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Hrm, I've never been driving drunk, but i've been in a car when someone been drunk and driving more than once, and almost stole a car with a friend while drunk cause we didn't feel like walking 15 minutes down the road

we got the car open before our 3rd friend managed to talk us outta it, hella stupid shit
    test
  19. MRsalesman

NO its true they usually dont stop you, I'd think i'd be smoking and driving more often I wasn't me. BUT if they do stop you in Sweden they will always take a breahalizer test, so youre better off not drinking.

Shapey: chasing the dragon are oyu? Congrats! Now get with that meto program dude!
    test
  20. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Unless you are obviously drunk you can tell them that you don't trust the breathalizer and demand to take a blood sample, with a little luck it will take long enough for it not to show up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.