OT IM an Alcoholic

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by The Grimace, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

Not boasting, i actually think i need some help. I buy beer on the regular/ Made Wade see's me at the Jane n Dundas beerstore on a clockwork type basis.

Any of you8 guys having problems with this shit? I need some type of failsafe to NOT drink as much. and its really hard not to (For example, my moms boyfriend came here simply to give me a 15 od budweiser cans)

Needless to say ill be wasted at WD
    test
  2. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

You like drinking? Here take this 40 to ya neck!

HANHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[​IMG]
    test
  3. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

nah you're fine as long as you have your life in order. if you're drinking at work or the type to drink till you blackout, thats not cool. if you drink after work, thats completely fine. i knock out a 12 pack a day plus 5-10 vodka shots just cuz. my gf and all my family are also drunks so it works out great. drink up
    test
  4. The Grimace

naw, i dont drink at work. im an assistant researcher for an Aboriginal Health Organization (Noojimawin Health Authority) And i only drink at Pegasus bar and my house. The only thing is, The bar knows me to the point where if i ask for some beers on tab they just give me the beers (Which is awesomen all) and the Beerstore is familiar with me on a first name basis.
    I just had a party last night where i bought two 24s, a 15 of bud, and a 26 of tequila, and i drank most of it. Things like this make me think i reallyt need to cut down. when i gte stoned i feel random shit in my body and it hurts.

i think i need to go in a detox before something in my body fails
    test
  5. The Grimace

any of you guys have any recommendations that doesnt include AA. because i doubt i could go through thatt
    test
  6. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

get out early. cos if you get real deep as an alcoholic its going to fuck everything up for you, you sound like ur not in the real fucked up stage yet..

can you go days without drinking? do you have withdrawals if you dont drink ?
    test
  7. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

I went to AA a couple months ago. It was an experience like no other. Definitely made me feel better about myself hearing some of the shit other people said and have been through. Can't really put words on the whole thing but it was not what I expected. I gave up drinking for over a month after that.

Started drinking alot again when I moved into my new place. Was doing it daily but then I started working full time and cut it down.

Its about setting your own limits. If you have a strong state of mind you can control yourself.
    test
  8. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

ok i get what you're saying now. a friend of mine had a similar issue. how bout this..... next time you're drinking, have something else between drinks. my friend would drink canned sparkling water in between hard alcohol and said it helped. i think sometimes you just wanna have something in your hand. same thing with smokers. also, it would keep you hydrated. just my 2cents
    test
  9. The Grimace

i get the shakes, but i dont reallyt 'withdrawl"
    Yo, im about to do that track, so when i send it to you, lemme know about that collab.

On the real though, im not to sure if i want to stop, but i keep getting these obvious signs that i need to. Fucked that i gotta ask a message board, but shits getting ;REAL" n shit.
    test
  10. The Grimace

i appreciate the help guys. Kurretion i think immna gona look into that. Not the same kinda drink, but still

*mean to say that to misterteenwolf (what a weird name)
    test
  11. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

I drink a fifth a week tbh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

i was drinking every single day for years. A while back i decided to cut it to just the weekends.....i got addicted to seltzer water during this time period....i drink tons of it now...i smoke weed every day though which helps....it definitely was hard at first, but once i went a couple days without a hangover and/or beer shits i realized the benefits
    test
  13. The Grimace

i drink 5 fifths hombre
    test
  14. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

LOL don't listen to this faggot, stop drinking before ur liver shuts down and you die
    test
  15. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

One thing I learned is that everyone has there own to stop alcohol or drug addiction. AA works for some and it doesnt work for others. If you havent done yet, you should figure out why you drink so much and then look for other things you can do for your situation, rather than drinking.
    test
  16. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ur living or liver?
    test
  17. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

I drank for over a year from the moment I woke up to the moment I fell asleep every day. it was awesome.
    test
  18. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

u drink a lot? then take this forty to the neck uhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  19. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

lol fuck i didnt see this
    test
  20. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

not with those arms!