OT:if you snowboard or want to, BUY NOW.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

the city is incredible.. all you need to know is breck is some of the absolute best riding in the world, the town is small and full of hot sluts and a few clubs for them to dance in, weed is LEGAL to possess for personal use, and yea that house is INSANE.

EDIT: downsides: its ~2hrs from denver. its base elevation is over 9,000 so the air is thin and VERY dry. everything is expensive. lift lines at base chairs get RETARDED. once we go up we usually stick to the higher chairs(back bowls, etc) or peak 10 which is mostly advanced terrain(black/dub). the parks are a fucking nightmare and the terrain in them is all HUGE. they have a couple smaller parks but they're mostly gutted with rats.

DO NOT SKIP ORE BUCKET OR WINDOWS. ore bucket is just off to the right of peak 7, which is odd because peak 7 is mostly green/blue/blueblk.. its a REALLY tough dub but its a ton of fun. only downside is it lets you off at base 7 where the liftlines are absolutely stupid. windows is up on peak 10 and will put some serious hair on your chest. if you arent an expert rider i would stay away from windows or the back bowls.. although if you have the sack, imperial bowl/fishtail are fucking great. ive got video from up in the imperial so if i get time ill put it up on YT.
    test
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i ski bitches
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

fag.

aye me and brumak were killing shit last night on halo and MW2.

i went 21-8 with nothing but the fucking knife :funny:
    test
  4. woozy__

woozy__ 209 in this bitch

purchased a 151 reverse crew

yes im small
    test
  5. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

"I love seasons, thats why I live in a place that skips all the shitty ones" - Tosh

I wish I could say the same thing, I hate snow. It was a little fun as a kid though.
    test
  6. FREDDY RUGER

FREDDY RUGER New Member

eyerate bitchass blends looks invisible whe he sno ski's cos the nigga blends in to the snow cos he so white
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.