OT:if you snowboard or want to, BUY NOW.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

test
  2. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

whats the deal with reverse camber? which one should i cop for general use? im not park guy, just a cruiser
    test
  3. Shelltoe

Shelltoe album full of felony raps

hmmm i need a new board
    test
  4. Eyerate

reverse camber basically means the board is built "inverse" where the middle is your main contact point instead of the tip/tail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

see the difference?

for general use the reverse crew will serve you well.
    test
  5. Eyerate

decide quick. these should all go before lunch, seriously. i got the email about a half hour ago and immediately snatched the stunt.
    test
  6. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

should i get the regular crew or reverse crew? im stuck. im an intermediate boarder at best
    test
  7. Eyerate

Rocker Board Guide – English | Blue Tomato Blog

theres a good explanation. reverse camber boards are a SHITLOAD of fun and the reverse crew is built to save as much traditional feel as possible while still taking advantage of the reverse camber fun factor. i would go reverse if i were you.. especially if you normally ride groomers.
    test
  8. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

This is a great fucking deal. Especially for anyone who wants to get into snowboarding but doesn't wanna drop top dollar on your first board.
    test
  9. Eyerate

in other news, im SO fucking ready for snow...

[​IMG]
    test
  10. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

alright maybe ill go reverse...although now i dont know whether to get a 159 or 155

im 5'10 170

ive alwyas ridden like 158 or 159 but smaller might be better i dont know...
    test
  11. Eyerate

55. no question. im usually around 180-190 and i ride 155 on most sticks. my vapor(lol bragging) is a 157 but thats strictly downhill cruising. my jibstick(ride kink) is a 153.

EDIT:[​IMG]

and no, i dont actually ride that ducked out haha. my binders were loose for waxing.
    test
  12. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

fuck dude i am so indecisive about this. something tells me i should get a bigger board. does it really make that much difference or am i probably good either way?

thanks
    test
  13. Eyerate

gotta head out of the office to meet some clients.. for any questions you may have, sierra has live support and they know what theyre talking about. ill probably be back in an hour or so but i dont imagine stock on these is going to last very long so if you do wanna jump on this dont hesitate.
    test
  14. Eyerate

honestly, shorter is more fun and easier to toss around. longer is going to give you more stability but you sacrifice the fun factor. when were talking 155/159 its a question of style. do you ride straight down doing a little carving or do you like to have the option of getting poppy and having a little more freedom to move? in reality, it makes little difference. on a board like the reverse crew you're going to have a blast as long as you dont FAR under or oversize yourself.

my final opinion is 55, trust me its more fun that way.
    test
  15. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

ahhhhh i just bought a reverse crew 155! stoked!

good look! i was just thinking about copping yesterday because its the offseason and stuff is cheaper around this time and i knew sierra had great deals so this worked out nicely
    test
  16. Shelltoe

copped a 157w crew. very excited for snow now. i been ridin my same burton charger for waaaay too long, feels good to upgrade. all i wanna do is line up some shows in breckenridge and missoula now.
    test
  17. woozy__

woozy__ 209 in this bitch

oh shit im so copping one of these

love the sierra name too for whatever reason
    test
  18. Eyerate

i spend spring break in breck.. my guy has a mansion on snowflake. you should make your way out.

[youtube]bpLOy5vKnUA[/youtube]
    test
  19. woozy__

woozy__ 209 in this bitch

yeah this is definitely gonna be an upgrade for me... i have a piece of shit lamar beginner board that refuses to pick up any speed. my control on it is spectacular but i can't do any shit in a park but grinds.
    test
  20. Shelltoe

damn that setup looks ridiculous. i've never ridden breck and i'm gonna make it out this season. i don't know a thing about that city. i'm looking at either my christmas break or my spring break. i'm still an undergrad so i gotta plan around school.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.