OT: if you like fat girls, stay the fuck out.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

and most people probably have fucked worse than that but you know what, I learned something from it. she still hunts me like once every 1-2 months (in my mind) so im gonna try not to keep it under 5/10 cuz apparently im frail when it comes to mental kodak moments.
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

[​IMG]

Some of these girls aint worth mentioning though..
    Get em the fuck outta here
    test
  3. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

jesus.

I LOVE SLUTS
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Sir. Have you seen these thighs?
    test
  5. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

I can honestly say that i havent fucked fatter and wouldn't fuck fatter, that shit ain't attractive
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

thank god im not part of that 90%

I rather go home with no pussy, than fat/ugly pussy. Thats just how I am.

my standards to high for that shit.

like I said, if I were really horny, and she were in the same crib as me, and was the only girl there, id take her to the bedroom for lil bit.

but even beer wouldnt get me to fuck her
    test
  7. ErikForeman

Maybe it's just the people where I lived in CA, but bitches like that were ALWAYS gettin bagged.
    test
  8. BITmafakka

Theres always dudes without standards, thats why i hate dudes bragging about bagging big amounts of chicks when most of em look like a sperm whale in drag

Im the complete opposite, i've turned down chicks that look extremely fucking good just cause i didnt feel like it. My friends call me stupid but whats the fucking point in bagging some chick just for bragging rights?
    test
  9. ErikForeman

I feel you BITmafakka

I'm a classy young lad, I don't really take full advantage of the girls that are freakishly attracted to prepubescent boys. (There are alot of them. Everywhere.)

The above woman would most likely crush me and send me to the ER with that thigh capacity.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

me too brother

a girl could be very fine, but as soon as I found out she's a ditsy dumbass bitch, then im turned off.

I love real girls. I also really like shy girls for some reason.

And girls who look beautiful without having to dress slutty......mmmmmhmmm.

sometimes I feel like I need to open my gates a little more. But then again, I've avoided a lot of regrettable decisions this way.

Im just glad that I never really had to work hard to pursue a girl.
    test
  11. BITmafakka

I've got this bigger girl that's...well i dont know, shes a little bit thinner than that volleyball chick thats been in love with me for like 6 years, she never fucking stops.
    AND she's got mental issues, suicide attempts and shit, its goddamn scary to have one of em after you, the fuck do you tell her

"No you're an uninteresting and unattractive person, leave me alone" and have her slashing her wrists and shit, i dont wants someones suicide on my conscience, ya feel me?

If she could just lose some goddamn wieght i could atleast smash sometime when i was drunk and then pull some bullshit story to make her stop
    test
  12. ErikForeman

DAMN I know what crazy bitches are like.. we should derail this thread with our support session. Make em all visit Redtube if they really wanna get it in.
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

damn thats fucked up bit

I would tell her, "look the attraction is not there. your a great girl go find another guy"

if she persists then you gotta tell her seriously to stop

and if she persists, get a restrainin order on that bitch

wtf man 6 years

look, you gotta be nice and show respect to the ladies, but when a girl starts to invade on your comfort in life, then you gotta do somethin about it. Not wait for her to lose weight and wax
    test
  14. ErikForeman

She won't listen man, lmaooo been with those girls.

What you gotta do is SCARE THEM off. Start actin reaaaal obsessive, get them runnin for the hills. They may drop a few pounds in the process too.
    test
  15. BITmafakka

its not like shes bugging me all the time, but she can like dissappear for 6 months and then all of a sudden start texting and shit again

the problem lies in her psychological issues, i mean, if someone dont fucking answer you the normal thing would be to STOP

Oh well, im moving in a few months anyway so its whatever

Anyway back to the topic; whats best; really thin chick with basically no tits etc or great tits and ass but a lil chubby?
    test
  16. ErikForeman

Second, easily.
    test
  17. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

I likes me some big womenz...thick, chubby, fat, obese, its all good for me.
    test
  18. MRsalesman

I really dont know guys, most people have their standards which vary like a mufukka, but almost anyone who is like 25 or whatever has probably hooked up with a ugly chick. I for one have a hard time imagining something else but mkaaaaay.

I made happy happy when I was 15 the first time so its been almost 12 years hehe only 1-2 that haunt me though!

Damn one was a scary looking thing..I was 17 and woke up with a fat bitch jerking my cock and licking my ear, couldnt see her to well so I said im gonna smoke a cig, went out, she followed, saw her and I am yet to get that repulsed again. To this very day I can feel the smell on my fingers (cuz you know, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do....until I checked my self b4 i wrecked myself) Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...good thing "nothing" happened I cant imagine my visions then, I mean its been 10 years and I still think of it
    test
  19. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

And I've turned down pussy many times before as well...with an accent you get it thrown at you all day long but sometimes, only sometimes I been weak and fucked a fatty lol

Nothing wrong with it its was quite fun namean!!

PEACE
    test
  20. MRsalesman

Who the fuck doesnt turn down pussy, i'd understand if you never have NO as an option but if a girl approaches you at 5 in the morning, you've been drinking a lot, taking lines of speed/yey I know exactly how that shit could go....whiskey dick! and even when shit works out well you cant finnish anyway so why bother FUCK HER just not in a penetrative sense!

Id really appreciate if girls understood that I want my night spliff then zzzzzzzzz, THEN I can fuck the morning after...a lot better!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.