OT: I need some help on some real shit

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by GraphicNature, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

You sir, are silly.......
    test
  2. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Dude, I had that happen a month ago by my P.O.

I've got 7 over my head for stupid shit when I was 20. Workin on gettin my 3rd year of probation done--2 left.

I go in at 8 a.m. and start talkin about how I was startin my next set of classes, she interrupts me with "Are you drunk?"

My Mouth: Nah! All I've had's this Mountain Dew right here. Test me.
    My Brain: Yes, you stupid bitch, I started drinking at 7:30 in the morning just so I could come see you.

"Did you take anything with alcohol in it? Mouthwash or something?"

My Mouth: Not a thing; I barely woke up and haven't even had time to brush my teeth yet!
    My Brain: Fuck... Did I get so fucked up for some random reason to the point where I honestly can't remember it!? Did someone spike my spaghetti last night!?

Anyway, she tested me, a couple weeks later it came back clean and she made a bunch of excuses. It's all good though...
    test
  3. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

LOL @ spiked spegetti hahahahaha

yeah the room looked straight fucking STUPID after i passed all the tests n shit..

they were like oh... hmm... well sometimes..

i was like yeah, fuck you ya cunts
    test
  4. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Yea, no shit! The part that had me thinkin they was suspect, they had another P.O. come in and give me a breathalyzer test. I blew for em, and the other P.O.'s like yea, I'm gettin a reading. 3.0 right now. Right then, I started kinda freakin. But then he held it up in the air so everyone can see it, and all I could say was

"Bullshit! Look at it! It's still climbin! That ain't me!"

Damn thing climbed from .32x to about .37x while he was holding it in the center of the room. My P.O. was talkin about "Since you won't admit it, we'll test you and send it to a lab." It came back and it was all about how "You musta had somethin on your shirt or something, woo woo woo. I'm thinkin or maybe it was the tweaked out fucker I watched walk outta your office before you called me in!? Ya know, the guy with dinner-plate eyes?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.