OT: I fucks with True Blood

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheOmega, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *~*E-DuB*~*

*~*E-DuB*~* I am the shit...

LMAO, dont hate son, True Blood is the shit.. me, kendra, 30 and all of us watch that shit
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

the books are better, but its a good show as are all hbo shows
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

True Blood is great, but it was weird when Eric suddenly started flying.

Anyone seen Vampire Diaries? It's like Twilight but not gay, and I think Twilight was a rip-off of Vampire Diaries in the first place.
    test
  4. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

yo... this is what i havto say about LOST....

the first season is AS GOOD AS TELEVISION WILL EVER GET. the second season was fucking fire also. the third was where it started to crash and burn and it jumped the shark in the 4th. holy fuck @ the bullshit going on in this season.. the last episode of season 5 made me want to hunt down cuse lindelof and abrahms and knife those bitches on some OZ prison shank shit.

although... i will say... that last episode that ended in the school parking lot with desmond in the car is pretty interesting. although im sure the end will be trash as fuck.
    test
  5. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

they should of jsut ended LOST last season. When the bomb exploded, just say it was all a dream or some shit, and hurley wakes up. IDK...but this last season seems forced. Like they are trying to hard to make super-duper connections and make shit even more intricate.

WTF ever happened to just getting off the island? Seems like LOST....is LOST.
    test
  6. Eyerate

and V is fucking trash now too.. i was super amped for it off the first 4 eps, then they took that big break and came back and now its gay. anna would get it in her reptile asshole tho. real talk.

24 is trash as fuck. get outta here.

dexter is FIRE. the 3rd season was trash. 4th season was dope. the end of the 4th leaves a shitty dynamic though. i have a feeling its all downhill from here.

burn notice is solid all the way through. great show.

FLASH FORWARD IS KILLING THE GAME RIGHT NOW. if you arent up on flash forward, you need to off yourself. shit is incredible. the last episode ending i nearly knocked myself unconscious hopping up off the couch at the end.

dollhouse was dope up untill they told joss whedon to wrap it up and he smashed like 6 seasons worth of shit into like 6 episodes... and on NO budget.. it was fucking horrible. it was definitely the worst ending to a show ive ever seen in my entire life.

also, anybody who fucks with beer... REAL beer... should check out "OZ and james drink to britain" its a BBC joint and its fuckin amazing. if theres enough interest maybe ill upload if you guys cant find it. its 8 episodes of them going around getting shitfaced at all the breweries and shit all over britain. super informative and funny as hell. they drive a bentley towing a shitty fucking camper that they sleep in.

speaking of BBC... topgear and horizon > *. british TV is dope. if you dont know, know you know.
    test
  7. Eyerate

nah they couldnt... they dug themselves a hole.. people had a shitload of theories and they wanted to create some dumb shit that noone guessed yet. then they had the podcasts where they were like "nope noone knows lolololololololol." you know when they started filming the first season, they didnt even know there was gunna be a hatch? these dickheads make shit up as they go. remember the hurleybird? shit will never be explained.... along with a ton of other shit. polar bear?

[youtube]rcHaa6PbKsw[/youtube]
    test
  8. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

you can't kill abrahms yet. i still need my sequel to serenity.
    test
  9. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Dead @ at teh middle of episode 7 season taht nigga eric just texting away.
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i rest my case.
    do ya'll carry pocket protectors too? lol.
    test
  11. *~*E-DuB*~*

only when i goto the library wit my glasses on to read the true blood novels
    test
  12. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

hahahahhaa
    test
  13. *~*E-DuB*~*

"omega <3 jason sex scenes" "omega is lafayette" "ph watches am radio" "ph:whats hbo?"

these tags had me laughin like hell LOL
    test
  14. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

btw, thanks for telling me that after my 30 battle.
    i was low on ammo. hahahaha
    test
  15. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

hahahaha...omega is lafayette is a killa
    test
  16. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

I didnt even kno they made a new series of V....and yes british telly is dope
    test
  17. Eyerate

test
  18. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

lol leave it up to madness.
    test
  19. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

V is the worst show on TV right now.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

yeah that polar bear shit made me stop watching. fucking retarded.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.