OT: How many points would you score in a WNBA game

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MCVeteran, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Me and some of my boys had a long talk about that shit today. I played high school hoop...and play often in a solid rec league with some ex D-1 hoops players. I said I could drop about 15 in a game. Everyone thought I was crazy...they thought I would get like 4 tops.

Any thoughts on this ?

Need other opinions.
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

what an odd thread. I dunno women players routinely practice against men. A d1 caliber bench warmer could probably put up 10 a game.

actually you know what, only like 2 women can even dunk. i'd say 15 is fair.
    test
  3. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

lol it is hella random...but we talk about that shit all the time when chop it about sports.

Also....I said a solid Junior College men's team would beat a solid D1 womens hoop team. Yall agree with that?
    test
  4. opus

opus Member

I think your boys are overestimating. Solid D1 women would whoop Junior College men 8 outa 10 times. They might not be as athletic but they can shoot the lights out.
    test
  5. yeee408

yeee408 Punching bag

I could put up a solid 5-8 points.
    I played in HS but some of those girls got hella size.
    test
  6. Ayod2k6

Ayod2k6 New Member

ill go AI on them hos drop 50 and chuckin i dont give a fuck

i just don't think they can handle the physical side of things so if i'm not shooting well i'm goin inside gettin fouled maybe get a few charges called on me ?
    test
  7. mellow-dramatik

mellow-dramatik New Member

i rekon i could drop 10-15....more if i hogged it
    test
  8. mellow-dramatik

mellow-dramatik New Member

any one got any footage i got some stuff
    test
  9. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

If you are an in shape ball player and don't hold back because they're women you should dominate. Men are naturally stronger then women and a smart ball player would not be shooting anything and would basically drive all game.

If you have a shoot to go along with your ability to drive on them you should be able to score at will.
    test
  10. ThurzOmega

ThurzOmega New Member

They can't jump, I have like a 28 inch vert and I'm 6'2" so...let's just say 16 off garbage buckets, maybe a few jumpers will fall but I'd def. score..
    test
  11. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

16 points. 6-8 FT, 8 rebs and 3 blocks. Thats how I would do it.
    test
  12. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

test
  13. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

isn't the three point line about 5 to ten feet pushed in from Nba. I have range about 8-12 outside of a regulation NBA three. Given that i would say about 21 a game.
    test
  14. masta_blasta

masta_blasta Member

I think they are talking about basketball in real life, not your custom players in NBA Live 10.
    test
  15. Squagel

Squagel New Member

:screwy:
    test
  16. TheOmega

Hey homie. I can shoot. I may not be able to do much else in comparison to other player. But i have range. and i'm consistent.
    test
  17. TheOmega

and Live is for faggots
    test
  18. Glen Swagmire

Glen Swagmire New Member

Real talk I'd say like 20 pts and 8 blocks, I'd be getting on my

[​IMG] shit, son

None of you niggas would put up anything b, I would murk all yall niggas on the court

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Sup3rM4n

Sup3rM4n New Member

This is the exact reason I stopped smoking pot.. What kinda dumb butt fucken chode sits around with his fellow ass slammers contemplating this bullshit.. I gotta idea how bout instead of posting stupid shit like this, you throw yourself down some fucking stairs and video tape it..
    test
  20. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Lol...no. I believe most Junior College Men's team would handily beat a lot of D1 women's teams. First, D1 women's college teams are going to be giving up inches at every position. They usually have about a 6'4" center maybe a 6'3" PF 6'1" SF. And a lot of times a backcourt with both players under 6 ft. The Notre Dame women's squad for instance (who is currently ranked 5th in the nation) only has ONE player above 6'2".

In contrast Juco Men's teams (though smaller than most D1 Men's schools) feature AT LEAST a 6'7"-6'8" Center, 6'6"-6'7" PF, 6'5"-6'7" SF, 6'3"-6'4" two guard, and a point who's in the 6 foot range.

I actually think a lot of good high school teams could beat D1 women's teams...high school powerhouses like Oak Hill Academy, St. Patrick, or Dematha typically feature larger lineups than a lot of Juco men's teams.

Not to mention the fact that like one D1 women's player can dunk. Go to damn near any high school in NYC or Chicago and at least 5 or 6 guys on the squad can dunk. I'm a huge fan of fundamentals myself, and I think the ability to dunk is overrated when evaluating a player, however, it certainly is reflective of one's athleticism.

Oh yea, MC Veteran, make threads about battle rapping.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.