OT: how do you guys feel about this? interesting issue..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

lmao @ Graf v Ezac.
    test
  2. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

I just finished reading the rest of this thread and have concluded that EYERATE IS AN ASSHOLE.... but fuckin' hilarious. LOL
    test
  3. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

summary: most people missed the "rural" part of the OP
    test
  4. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Idk how this thread got into Communism, but I'll add my thoughts....

The IDEA of communism isn't actually that bad. Rich capitalists brainwashed people into thinking communism was 'evil' so they didn't have to share their shit.
    test
  5. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Any form of extremism is shit, whether communist or capitalist. Governments as whole suck dick, Anarchy is ideal, but governments and nations have been created and aren't going to be gone anytime soon. IMO the perfect government is an Athenian democracy, let the people decide what goes on. Power lies in the people, not any one person or group.
    test
  6. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

why dont we just take all that money and pay the

GOD OF FIRE

to stop making fire

and with the money left over, pay a gigantic rape dragon to get it in with this fuckin satchel of talking turds Eyerate. that nigga is a 90 year old faggot alien trapped in a 35 year old faggot alien's body
    test
  7. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

oh damn
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

he shoulda paid the 75 dollars

sry if it was said before

because

[​IMG]
    test
  9. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

Look, I'm only on page 4, and this is the biggest problem. The people who are on the internet are smarter than the people in charge. / end thread
    test
  10. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Cause its a fucking fallacy. I've found most left-ist beliefs to be a common fucking fallacy. How the world should be, that's nice.. but reform takes time, you need foundation. I mean of course that's stated in theory, but in practice, people don't have the time or have confounding beliefs and don't follow through.

So yeah.. most leftism is just a fallacious as right-wingers are racists.
    test
  11. Diggles

I disagree, we'd make awesome candidates.. but half.. to more probably NONE, of us would know what to do when we actually see the real numbers and figures. It's all well and nice to suppose, but to actually predict realistic figures is like fishing for whales in a pond. That's not even getting into applying it.

We're products of opinion, not application.
    test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Have you read the communist manifesto??? if not then you cant really say if the idea is good....people mistakenly think communism means sharing lmao...communism means no individualism, no ownership (not even of your own children) and no freedom....thats the facts.....anarchy is another thing people chat about without reading the founding texts....Nietzsche is a good start, he's constantly chatting bout destroying God and morality....not only was Stalin and Lenin a fan so was Hitler lol (showing how both fascism and communism are about destroying the individual and ancient moralities).....

PEACE
    test
  13. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

It was sarcasm, I hate that that gets lost thru text on here without the help of :funny:

And I just finished skimming thru the whole thread, I couldnt read ALL of it, but I got the majority. Basically its the same fucked up system that lets people run off at the mouth, then when they get fucked up in person they sue and act like little victim bitches. No Smiley there.
    test
  14. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Well thats why I said the IDEA of Communism. I'm not saying everyone should wear the same clothes and be given a number instead of a name. The way America works is if you are born into money you never have to work again. If you are born poor you have to work twice as hard as the next man. It sucks. Government sucks period. Ahhhhh fuck
    test
  15. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

yea BAdams....there's people a lot smarter than us that have tried to come up with different philosophies and systems....none of them work lmao.....

Im just enjoying reading right now....still dont know my own philosophy as the more I read the more confused I get lol....I think its a good thing tho, means Im open minded and Im not rejecting ideas off knee jerk reactions....reading Mein Kampf I found it very enlightening in some ways...I guess Hitler is so dangerous coz of the truth in his craziness, same with Marxx I suppose.....

Hope you didnt feel like I was attacking you I wasnt just tryna spark convo namean!

PEACE
    test
  16. Diggles

Historical, evil leaders had to gain the common man's trust somehow. I mean, a lot of people worked for Hitler, weren't forced, because they believed his manifesto. That's pretty crazy, obviously there was a spot in their ideologies that he reached and extracted in order to build hate and spite.

He was insane.. but also very brilliant (no connotation of revere should be associated with that remark).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.