OT: Holy shit...These guys had more guns than con has rapped about

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MyBallsYourChin, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

how the fuck did i ask for it? You're being a dick to be a dick.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

"heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it dont work you can always hit him over the head with it"
    test
  3. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

i know there was, and i believe that there still is, rocket launchers, machine guns, and all other types of high grade military weaponry around.

i used to drive locomotives for union pacific, so beleve me when i say this, 'cause i know its true from both sides... by that i mean, i've known og's that were directly involved, and i worked for the company responsible for the debacle.

in the late 80's there was a train derailment in the northern area of sacramento county, ca near roseville, ca.

to try and make a very long story short, crips from the north side (nhgc) raided the boxcars that they could get into, and made off with hella weapons. amongst other things, i've personally seen an rpg, or rocketlauncher, (whatever its called, i'm not very knowlegeable on guns) all i know is that that thing was huge. there were also explosives on board.

alot of boxcars were mangled into a mess of twisted metal, and considering the backlash that the RR may have been in store for, they decided to bury the mess, (in affect hiding it) and build over it.

in 1997, they finally got around to cleaning up that underground mess, first by detonating the explosives, but i dont think its ever been totally finished.

to this day, there's still bombs and guns buried along the railroad tracks in a certain area of sacramento.

this single event, in a lot of older people's opinion around here, is largely responsible for an increase in crime in northern ca. before this incident, i hear that guns were almost non-existent, but since then, guns have been very easy to find.
    test
  4. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

word, u gotta have a Class III to get one, and even that doesnt work in soem states. Its an open bolt shotgun, so if they relesed it to the public, you could easily convert to full auto. so its a liability.
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

i go out to the shootin range with pops an we fire off james bond rocket launchers

they go

PEEEEEEEWWWWWW
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

everyone, give a round of applause for jedi.. i mean this kid really is a world class cocksuck artist. this pathetic little faggot collects autographed pictures of random girls that have seen my dick.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    test
  7. solon L

solon L that boy

lmao @ 8 pairs of hands clapping
    test
  8. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

I hate to admit it, but.... this ^^^ it depends what angles he's takin on threads tho, when he's right, yeah, I'll agree

And I would honestly guess, accomodation money for a few people (chi town homies), most likely didnt pay to get into any event because he's eyerate, so at most, five bills, but hey, you never really know, this is after all, the internet your guess is as good as mine. I'm sure he's spent plenty of time trying to put together and help set up events, so if you clocked that at 20 an hour for the sake of argument, maybe a grand total, but like I said, I really have no clue...

Oh yeah, wasnt this thread bout Foremans house gettin raided? good to see you got out wit the laptop to let us know they aint take you alive bro
    test
  9. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Yeah it was close but they ain't seen me in the shower with the tech

I got out unscathed and took maximum lives on the way out.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Damn, eyerate's keepin it 100....Like fox's body weight.
    test
  11. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

I can't wait till you've all shot each other
    test
  12. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

omega do a blog with the shotty or GTFO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.