OT: Holy shit...These guys had more guns than con has rapped about

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MyBallsYourChin, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

thats wsup

and no doubt omega. I got the same goons sending EG shit, on their way to your crib with some pie.

oh shit, I just fucked up.

I think EG is gonna file a report!

MCVet get me outa heeeereee!!!!!

This has been another thread hijacking brought to you by reznick
    test
  2. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Would be hella fun if omega actually posted a pic
    test
  3. SpinThat

SpinThat New Member

Hey lonely hick loser kid.

My little retarded autistic half blind nephew could buy a gun if I gave him the money.

You are far from cool.
    You spend your life on this board.
    How about selling an uzi and buying a hooker and getting your dick wet for the first time besides the waterpark at six flags.

u gabage
    test
  4. reznick

reznick New Member

but

but-but

its eyerate....
    test
  5. SpinThat

SpinThat New Member

yes eyerate

aka this kid

[youtube]2N28qmMXMSc[/youtube]

made a 6 minute video.. by himself.. talking to NO one.
    he takes this board as his life
    he's got hoop earings

thats a double negative homes
    and too add it in he just said he put alot of money into grindtime
    aka lush realizing this kid got a mental problem and using him for his money

Eyerate on Xanga

^^
    plus home blogs to himself about warcraft
    "Well, my affiliation with warcraftevolution is done. It was good while it lasted and much love to them.Ill have my new server up soon so all my posty goodness will return."

and i seen them two. one female, one male jackets in the backround of that video

this kid lives with his moms.. and judging by the wall structure.. that joints an apartment.

he gabage
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

whoa

THATS ur 3rd post?

holy shit
    test
  7. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

lol wow
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

LOL this dude is straight erkel wit the gats
    test
  9. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

yo omega my bad disregard that last post homie i just saw what spin posted!

eyerate you a straight lame warcraft hooped earing faggot LOLOLOL
    test
  10. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this thread is amazing.. ill address your points, because i appreciate that you are infatuated enough to go do the research.. ready?

blog is current RM history, no need to elab. as far as where i live, its a private condo community in one of the richest areas around. i have a fucking ski slope 100yrds from my door along with 4 boathouses, 4 pools, and a club/bar. i own my place, player. that "females" hoody you see is a fur lined DC MENs hoody, one of about a dozen i own.

lush and my GT involvement is also a mute point thats been beat to death, newjack.

i wrote that blog when i was 18 on sponsorship from warcraftevolution with a shitload of regular readers/subscribers. there are strokes of genius in that. i leave it up so every so often i can go back and get a little nostalgic. its already been brought up half a dozen times on here.. you think your the first dickhead to punch "eyerate" into google? my past "gaming" resume has also been discussed at length :funny:

im already vetted in every way shape and form you can imagine.. especially when it comes to the sluts. you think i could get away with saying the shit i do and being the most hated dude on here to still saying that shit and only having a select few dickriders WITHOUT being tried and true? CMON SON.

sick troll attempt, and a quick way to make an initial splash is to go at the dude on top, but you gotta come correct with it.. unfortunately, you gotta commit seppuku now.

[​IMG]
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

lolol
    test
  12. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

that's all well and good..ur rich, u have all the guns, all the respect and are the king of everything worldly..but why would u go out of ur way to discredit others..why not just live and let live? seriously tho...like are u really that much of a fucking douchebag?
    test
  13. Eyerate

short answer: yes

slightly longer answer: he asked for it.

you cant make a post talking about my collection being "fashionable" then make the claim you own a weapon that is literally impossible for him to own, and on the slimmest of ultra ultra slim chances he did, would be a HUGGGGE liability to have, let alone post on a public forum about. the most telling thing about this whole deal is that he nonchalantly was just like "oh yea ive got an AA-12.." like its no big deal. then when i called him out it becomes this elaborate story about how hes from the mean streets and he had a situation where he had to call in a marker he had out to get that real firepower nahmean? mind you, this is OMEGA were talking about..

edit: forgot about "mine isnt military grade" that was pretty awesome as well :funny:
    test
  14. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

The Taurus Judge is CRAZY, I've wanted one of those for a long time now.

They have a 6 inch barrel version that looks crazy.

[​IMG]

and yeah it's pretty cheap, 5-600.. bad ass factor... priceless.

anyhoo.. would you guys consider this a good first gun for home defense? Never owned one before but since I'm out in the sticks now figured I should probably stay strapped. Bears yknow.
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

I recommend james bond proximity mines
    test
  16. SpinThat

SpinThat New Member

Someone disconnect eyerates internet before we all lose ours, you are spending incredible amount of time online buddy
    Not only have you been playing warcraft and internet video games your whole teenage years
    You literally spent 10 minutes talking like a junkie fast as hell about nothing to yourself then uploaded it.

every single one of your replies are 10 pages and abunch of rambling about nothing trying to talk about anything that would make you seem cooler.

really.. you dont understand how lame you come across as.
    every single gt staff member see's how weird you are. and i'm willing to bet my life savings that they all think of you as a weird dork who they can use for whatever but will never admit it.

thats all..
    oh and i guarantee eyerate is a pill junkie.. you can just tell by the way he twitches, types, talks..everything.
    test
  17. Eyerate

so far off base.. but you know...

[​IMG]

also...

[​IMG]

that is all.
    test
  18. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

yo its eyerate what do you guys expect..he's held a couple of guns and now thinks he's rambo..not only do i have wayyyy more money than you will ever have living in that PIECE OF SHIT CONDO!! ahahahah but you're a fucken pathetic entity showing off to everyone online..yo someone post a pic of this guy's shitty truck too!! he's just an overall try-hard and he basically paid everyone in gt that used him up like a dry hooker...
    yo eyerate you love spouting off numbers and stats...tell me this guys:
    How much money do you guys think eyerate has donated to the gt "movement"? aka how much money has eyerate paid to fit in?
    my guess :10 grand..

thats about how much he's spent on his guns (lol) and probably for that piece of shit car ahahahah
    always paying to fit in...wake up save your money and be real stop being this fake person to get acceptance...

ever fire a rocket launcher or a grenade launcher? i have ..i have a video of me shooting an rpg into the side of a mountain in cambodia..will i post it on a random RAP message board to try to come off like i have an exciting life? no i don't have a tiny penis..
    test
  19. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

lol i'm starting 2 like eyerate more nd more
    test
  20. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I just saw that youtube video of Eyerate. Thanks guys. Now I know.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.